DothDreams

Apr 3, 2018
Hi Guys i got a problem i cant have 3 hearts for rose only 2

And i cant going behind the curtains purple
Like it's said on the walkthrough

And im triggered by this
i dunno if i can do something for this and i cant get the chest who is behind the flames ( on the left ) can someone help me ? :oops:

fazz7x8

Jul 2, 2017
He said it Will be two mont release, next TOP will be on may, l think this dev cant keep his word, he said Zombie retreat will not affect TOP , but now it become two mont release because of zombie retreat. I'm not a patreon thought so i cant complain too much, just take what i can take.

Doomskull

Sep 13, 2017
Hi Guys i got a problem i cant have 3 hearts for rose only 2

And i cant going behind the curtains purple
Like it's said on the walkthrough

And im triggered by this
i dunno if i can do something for this and i cant get the chest who is behind the flames ( on the left ) can someone help me ? :oops:
Do you have the Mysterious Diamond? If so, your game is bugged. Unfortunate, seems to have happened to a few people.

The locked door in the cellar can't be opened, but may become available later on in other releases. Neither is the chest behind the flames available.

He said it Will be two mont release, next TOP will be on may, l think this dev cant keep his word, he said Zombie retreat will not affect TOP , but now it become two mont release because of zombie retreat. I'm not a patreon thought so i cant complain too much, just take what i can take.
The increase in time for ToP releases has almost nothing to do with ZR. That issue is entirely caused by artists taking a fairly long time to complete scenes, particularly since there's a new, more intensive animation system. ZR has a different artist to ToP.

ToP has a longer release schedule to increase quality and reduce bugs and also to reduce stress on the artists and the dev.

DothDreams

Apr 3, 2018
Do you have the Mysterious Diamond? If so, your game is bugged. Unfortunate, seems to have happened to a few people.

The locked door in the cellar can't be opened, but may become available later on in other releases. Neither is the chest behind the flames available.

The increase in time for ToP releases has almost nothing to do with ZR. That issue is entirely caused by artists taking a fairly long time to complete scenes, particularly since there's a new, more intensive animation system. ZR has a different artist to ToP.

ToP has a longer release schedule to increase quality and reduce bugs and also to reduce stress on the artists and the dev.
I dont have the Mysterious Diamond but i got a mysterious key and rose tell me always to talk to fae but its always the same words when i talk her maybe its that ?

Doomskull

Sep 13, 2017
I dont have the Mysterious Diamond but i got a mysterious key and rose tell me always to talk to fae but its always the same words when i talk her maybe its that ?
Ah, nope, you've just not followed the walkthrough properly then. Go into Aunt Rose's storage to the left of her house, and interact with the iron bar doors to the right of the stone door.

DothDreams

Apr 3, 2018
Well now the problem i did everything said in the walkthrough but i cant custom the costume of rose and she still 2 hearts and i dont have the option for the anal when its night :oops:

Doomskull

Sep 13, 2017
Well now the problem i did everything said in the walkthrough but i cant custom the costume of rose and she still 2 hearts and i dont have the option for the anal when its night :oops:
If you have the diamond then it's bugged. Don't know what's causing that, never had the issue myself.

Reactions: gartal

Theirenden

Apr 22, 2018
Hi, I'm having trouble getting the dialogue that supposed to direct me to the attic to go through the box of her stuff up there. I have done three different playthroughs so far but to no avail, and I have been following the guide to the letter. I am on the latest version and I'm not sure what to do.

Doomskull

Sep 13, 2017
Hi, I'm having trouble getting the dialogue that supposed to direct me to the attic to go through the box of her stuff up there. I have done three different playthroughs so far but to no avail, and I have been following the guide to the letter. I am on the latest version and I'm not sure what to do.
If you have indeed been following to the letter, then that is very odd. What is she saying when you talk to her? I'm currently in the process of making another, more foolproof guide, so I'll see if there's anything wrong with it. Won't be for a little while though.

randombbl

Aug 30, 2017

If that is the case than I'm fine with it, (not like I have another option). The quality in this game has been on point and I've actually been considering backing it. I wont deny I'm worried by the failure to meet deadlines though. We've been burned before by Patreon projects that looked great at the start but then slowly faded away and were abandoned. Here's hoping for the best though.

Theirenden

Apr 22, 2018
If you have indeed been following to the letter, then that is very odd. What is she saying when you talk to her? I'm currently in the process of making another, more foolproof guide, so I'll see if there's anything wrong with it. Won't be for a little while though.
she so far has been repeating the line about goo girls and what they would do to the player if they catch them. Other than this one issue i have encountered no other problem that i noticed. I had no problem reaching all and repeating the scenes with the aunt and i was even able to acquire her cupid outfit. Im not sure if i just have to wait a few days or if i missed something somewhere and didnt realise it.

Doomskull

Sep 13, 2017
If that is the case than I'm fine with it, (not like I have another option). The quality in this game has been on point and I've actually been considering backing it. I wont deny I'm worried by the failure to meet deadlines though. We've been burned before by Patreon projects that looked great at the start but then slowly faded away and were abandoned. Here's hoping for the best though.
I'm not sure what you mean by "failure to meet deadlines" - last release was actually put out a fair bit earlier than announced. It's just that the deadlines are now longer.

she so far has been repeating the line about goo girls and what they would do to the player if they catch them. Other than this one issue i have encountered no other problem that i noticed. I had no problem reaching all and repeating the scenes with the aunt and i was even able to acquire her cupid outfit. Im not sure if i just have to wait a few days or if i missed something somewhere and didnt realise it.
I can only imagine you have missed something, but not sure what. Have you completed all her bath scenes?

Theirenden

Apr 22, 2018
I'm not sure what you mean by "failure to meet deadlines" - last release was actually put out a fair bit earlier than announced. It's just that the deadlines are now longer.

I can only imagine you have missed something, but not sure what. Have you completed all her bath scenes?
yeah, walked in on her three times and did the kiss on the third, got all three of the bath scenes after that, the last of the bath scenes after the forest part. I took her into the forest and got her pendant and got the scene from that, but past that point, I cant move any further with her. I will be going back and make another run through on a fresh playthrough to see if I can find any points that I had missed and not noticed

gartal

Feb 9, 2018
you need to find the gem for anal and talk to her in her work place *her home upstairs*

4.30 star(s) 81 Votes