astranabeat

Jun 6, 2017
You ought to be able to. Check your journal, does she have 3 hearts?

As for the charm, did you complete the Trial of the Goddesses through the stone door?
2 hearts. can't raise it anymore. I think 3 heart let me do anal but I has 2 but can do it... so I got bug and my save is fucked isn't it?

Trial ? did you mean after fireball puzzle right? well I can't do it. check stone door, my character said something missing he will come back later or something. I'm stuck.

Doomskull

Sep 13, 2017
2 hearts. can't raise it anymore. I think 3 heart let me do anal but I has 2 but can do it... so I got bug and my save fucked isn't it?

Trial ? did you mean after fireball puzzle right? well I can't do it. check stone door, my character said something missing he will come back later or something. I'm stuck.
If you don't have the Mysterious Diamond and you've only got 2 hearts but you've done the fireball stuff then yeah, your save is busted.

astranabeat

Jun 6, 2017
If you don't have the Mysterious Diamond and you've only got 2 hearts but you've done the fireball stuff then yeah, your save is busted.
I have diamon but still 2 heart but whatever. maybe ver 1.0 come out I will play this again.

I think I found why my save is fucked up. I think it's because cheat room. I remember mess with it a little. the room suppose to unlock only scene I have seen but somehow the cupid scene is unlock. I didn't have the costume but the scene unlock and I'm retard thinking it didn't effect anything.

Doomskull

Sep 13, 2017
I have diamon but still 2 heart but whatever. maybe ver 1.0 come out I will play this again.

I think I found why my save is fucked up. I think it's because cheat room. I remember mess with it a little. the room suppose to unlock only scene I have seen but somehow the cupid scene is unlock. I didn't have the costume but the scene unlock and I'm retard thinking it didn't effect anything.
Maybe try someone else's save? As for the Cupid scene, that's not it. I noticed that myself, but I'm pretty sure I was able to play all the content fine even after trying it.

guys i cant get the nude costume of mom can u please tell me how?
It's not actually released yet, there's only a small scene of her nude. Wait til next update.

Reactions: Pnthguy
Mar 7, 2017
guys i cant get the nude costume of mom can u please tell me how?
First, find something heavy and or blunt, get a good sharp knife, and a nice hot (but not too hot) tub of water to make the skin soft and pliable, It may help to put the lotion on its skin (hose optional), and then
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Doomskull

Sep 13, 2017
Hopefully later in the game you will be able to get mum and aunt pregnant!
I wouldn't be too optimistic. Siren has said that sort of thing might be added "maybe as a happily ever after" ending, but not during gameplay.

---

The Goddess of Spring!

Hey guys! Here's a sneak peak at the first new costume coming in the ToP 0.7 update! Minerva won the voting contest so she will FINALLY be getting a little bit more than a hug coming soon!
I hope you guys enjoyed how this costume turned out! Personally it's one of my favorites so far! Some of you may even be able to figure out where it's referenced from ;)

There will be a larger public update on Wednesday so stay tuned for that!

Thank you guys for your support! See you soon!

Last edited:

loner0125

Jan 31, 2018
I definitely enjoy the game, and am curious, will all the women in the village become the mc's harem? curios as the bartender hasn't fully connected to him, and was kinda curios if even the npc characters might come under his 'charm' . . had to ask, since it is in the description that he's the hero of the story, hehehe . .

Reactions: John573

Doomskull

Sep 13, 2017
I definitely enjoy the game, and am curious, will all the women in the village become the mc's harem? curios as the bartender hasn't fully connected to him, and was kinda curios if even the npc characters might come under his 'charm' . . had to ask, since it is in the description that he's the hero of the story, hehehe . .
Pretty much, yes. Raylene will see more events in time.

4.30 star(s) 81 Votes