LCloud

Game Developer
Jan 23, 2018
my only complaint is the lst time i played this the character moved so slow it killed the game for me hoping they changed it so i can actualy RUN by now

LCloud

Game Developer
Jan 23, 2018
yes i ddi but last time i played which was probably 4 months ago that made you power walk not run lol

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
On day 1, there are three tasks that claim to raise your stats:
  1. Solving the torch puzzle raises your Int by 1.
  2. Catching all three chickens raises your agility by 1.
  3. Reading Aunt Rose's romance book raises your charm by 1.
However, only your Int is actually raised by 1. Both ability and charm are not and remain at 0.
It turns out that, when you do tasks that affect abilities, they only raise the xp for that ability. The ability itself only goes up a level when you have enough xp in that ability. So, on day 1, the torch test gives you 2 Int xp and is enough to raise Int by 1, but the other two tasks only give you 1 xp in each ability which is not enough to raise the actual ability level.

The game does not make this clear at all. I had to go look at the event code to figure it out. There should be a much clearer distinction between and the display of ability XP and ability level.

Doomskull

Sep 13, 2017
Got my picture walkthrough updated for the new stuff, it's all at the bottom for now, later on I'll slot it into a more convenient place in the walkthrough.

is there a list of the cheat codes for the cheat rock anywheres?
Paradise - Cheat Room
Inked - Little monochrome easter egg for M.
SirenSez - not entirely sure what this does.
ResetHer - Allows you to change M's name, relation to you and your relation to her.
Blessing - gives you Goddess Coins.

4.30 star(s) 81 Votes