KuroJr

Feb 17, 2018
I want to make sure that the no. of days affect the game any way? like miss something?
if not ill take my time and complete it myself
i did follow walkthrough 6.2
this one i wanna do it my self

kameohawk

Dec 16, 2017
The art work alone makes me very eager for this to continue. I just hope the gameplay holds up because it would be a damn shame to have something look this good but be hollow

RKO

Mar 7, 2018
Hope a patreon expert here can answer my question about rules of patreon: Patreon has no problem here with incest? Does that mean you can create an incest game and it's alright, as long as I dont write anything about incest on the patreon page? But ingame is incest no problem?

*inhales*Boi

May 8, 2018
i dont understand. with patreon cracking down on incest why dont people find some where else? a 2 second search found me do these game makers not know how search engines work? are they happy to cave to patreon control freaks? abandon them!

Doomskull

Sep 13, 2017
Hope a patreon expert here can answer my question about rules of patreon: Patreon has no problem here with incest? Does that mean you can create an incest game and it's alright, as long as I dont write anything about incest on the patreon page? But ingame is incest no problem?
Patreon does have a problem with it, and they do have a problem with it in the games. When they first started cracking down on it, games like ToP quietly removed all mention of it on the Patreon pages (which used to list all the fetishes and the like) and anything that was linked to it had any mention of familial relations censored too. But the game itself wasn't censored (with the exclusion of the usual "all characters are 18+ and not related" disclaimer for added security) since it's not currently on Patreon's radar so that's not such an issue. But as of the newest update you can choose for yourself whether or not your relationship to certain characters (currently just the Mother) is indeed of that sort of variety for the most part (it's currently not an exact conversion and some stuff slips through the cracks). This is just further protection. It's intended that they are of familial connection lorewise but frankly even the lore is actually somewhat iffy about that at present.

Bigger games however got shut down or were forced to make new games or change the content significantly to remove any sort of incestual content or context.

i dont understand. with patreon cracking down on incest why dont people find some where else? a 2 second search found me do these game makers not know how search engines work? are they happy to cave to patreon control freaks? abandon them!
They do. There's an Itch.io page for ToP as a backup, it's just the Patreon is still the biggest market and name - it's like moving your videos off of Youtube to somewhere else; you get less views because that's what people use the most.

Reactions: RKO and UncleVT

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
It's not that Patreon has a problem with incest, bestiality, sodomy, and any number of other sexually related acts, it's that they have a problem with being sued and potentially jailed by other countries where such things are illegal, prosecutable, and subject to violent retaliation. Since they have no mechanism to filter who becomes a Patreaon and downloads a game by country, religion, and fanatic social element, they have to restrict what is distributed directly by their service.

However, there is no requirement that the developers not include editing elements that allow players to redefine relationships as they see fit (like the relationship editor for the MC and his Maid/Mother), or that they distribute content patches separately from the Patreon site. These are currently the two most common work-arounds being used.
Because
  • Patreon has a time-proven contract and developer relation history.
  • Most of the other new sites have developer gouging hidden contractual requirements.
  • Most of those sites will be forced to adopt the same policies by the EU and American legal environment, and for their own protection.

Reactions: RKO

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
I need help to get the game to start !?!?! i just get a which screen ?!?! anyone know what i can try or do ?
<sp> "which screen" -> "white screen" :winkytongue:
Are you not telling us that you unpacked the game using an Enigma Box unpacker? If you used something like EnigmaVBUnpacker, RPGMaker MV does not like the '%' characters in the name of the new folder and will freeze with a white screen. You must
  • Delete everything in the game folder except the new folder.
  • Move everything in the new folder to the game folder.
  • Delete the new folder.
  • Run "game.exe".
If you have not unpacked the game, I've no clue as I've not seen that behavior.

4.30 star(s) 81 Votes