Bloodmarley

Jul 12, 2017
i use winrar and i have RPGVX ACE RTP AND RGSS TRP STANDARD and the game but dont know if i need more or doing somthing wrong xD ?

BackRunner

Jun 19, 2017
Still on 0.7? Those side projects are killing this game. :FeelsBadMan:
What side projects? From what I remember, there's only one side project and they aren't even focusing on it much.
The reason it took long is because of the artists for this game is taking their time. Well, that's what I remember on why they started Zombie's Retreat.

Bloodmarley

Jul 12, 2017
<sp> "which screen" -> "white screen" :winkytongue:
Are you not telling us that you unpacked the game using an Enigma Box unpacker? If you used something like EnigmaVBUnpacker, RPGMaker MV does not like the '%' characters in the name of the new folder and will freeze with a white screen. You must
  • Delete everything in the game folder except the new folder.
  • Move everything in the new folder to the game folder.
  • Delete the new folder.
  • Run "game.exe".
If you have not unpacked the game, I've no clue as I've not seen that behavior.
Hey you :) i just got the version of the game 0.6 and that works 100% xD why and not this new one ???

Doomskull

Sep 13, 2017
What side projects? From what I remember, there's only one side project and they aren't even focusing on it much.
The reason it took long is because of the artists for this game is taking their time. Well, that's what I remember on why they started Zombie's Retreat.
Just ZR at the moment.

Anyone recall what The Mom's name was? Or was she always called mom before this?
Always called Mom or M for short.

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
the only new content is the sakura? if yes i will post my full save

-completed 0.6.2
-port save from 0.6.2 (so far it worked fine... but seen the letter of renewable goddess coin, that might be the cue to dump old save)
-completed sakura

save contain
1. full save with everything done
2. save at gallery room (enjoy it you lazy fucker)
3. just my backup save (nothing much to it)

Oct 25, 2017
Does anyone have the save until the end of 0.6 but compatible with 0.7 changelog (can access the quest log)? Since i still want to enjoy the 0.7 missions by myself. Thanks in advance

Reactions: dussalant

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
I have a save that's fresh from 0.7 that's completed the 0.7 content if that's what you're asking. But I don't share saves, I believe people should experience content themselves.
i have done mine... but it was ported over from previous version... yes i admit i lazy to start fresh... but i already enough of experience it myself

May 1, 2018
I Just Finished The Game And Just Realized That There Was A Walkthrough File...
I Suggest That In The Walkthrough File You Would have A Labeled List On Whose
Character You're Guiding So Those Who Are Already Halfway Through The Game Will Know WHat Part To Start For That Quest..

But Overall Game Experience I Give It A 8/10
Good Job And Can't Wait For The Next Update..

TimeWalker

Jul 2, 2017
Dont be that lazy...if you gone over you only need 1 hours to retrive everything you got and also finished 0.7 content. I use 2hours to start from the beginning and finished it by passing old contents and only spends to watch hm hmm you known already, half of hours had been use to pass the forest and answer fucking questions for shortcut....

LCloud

Game Developer
Jan 23, 2018
its a good game but what kills it for me is a combination of my feelign the main character cant move fast enough and the mazes, i dont mind grindign stats but to have to do a maze which if you fail you dont get the scene...not my cup of tea

4.30 star(s) 81 Votes