Doomskull

Sep 13, 2017

Hey guys! Town of Passion - Beta 0.7.1 is available to download now to the public! There was a small oversight that caused an annoying issue in the post-completion stage of this build that has been fixed!

Important: This build introduced a new quest log feature. Saves created BEFORE 0.7 will have some errors when the quest log attempts to update. It is recommended you start a new save but I have provided a semi-complete save that is nearly ready to begin right at the new 0.7 content!

There's also a new sketch available at the Bunny Manor if you're interested in seeing an upcoming character! There are 2 more who are also in the late stages as well!

Stay tuned for more info about 0.8! Some content for the build is already complete so it should be a smooth and steady timeline working towards release!

Thank you guys so much for your support! I hope you enjoy 0.7.1!

BackRunner

Jun 19, 2017
It is recommended you start a new save but I have provided a semi-complete save that is nearly ready to begin right at the new 0.7 content!
That's quite nice to hear. I mean, I finished the entire 0.6.2 version before so I was quite bummed out that I had to start all over just to get the new feature. Thank you for putting up that save.

loner0125

Jan 31, 2018
Love the game, hoping for more characters to fully "interact" with, maybe even a few more things to do with the original characters as well, still waiting for the other areas to open and explore . . looking forward to the next update :)

Doomskull

Sep 13, 2017
That's quite nice to hear. I mean, I finished the entire 0.6.2 version before so I was quite bummed out that I had to start all over just to get the new feature. Thank you for putting up that save.
Don't thank me, it was Siren. I don't believe in sharing saves.

Reactions: RowanPG

Qwags

Dec 7, 2017
When I download the file, there's no way for me to save the game. When I go to the setting menu, and try to leave, it tells me that a save file already exists. I don't know what else to do.

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
How do I load a download save? I put the save I download in the save file but I can't load it.
You have to name it the same as the ones in your save file. Example file3.rpgsave (of course you want to put a number in there that is of an empty slot you would change it to file2, 4, 5, and so on.

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
When I download the file, there's no way for me to save the game. When I go to the setting menu, and try to leave, it tells me that a save file already exists. I don't know what else to do.
Read the post I put up just a few comments down!

Reactions: Amlobe 1

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
do the game have cds? any animation? im into those ><
CG's yes, Animations yes, but the animations are similar to the ones you find with Flash (.swf) games. Its a good game with nicely done art. Try it out and see if your interested in the game.

Kaiman

Oct 8, 2017
You have to name it the same as the ones in your save file. Example file3.rpgsave (of course you want to put a number in there that is of an empty slot you would change it to file2, 4, 5, and so on.
Well, I can't even load the saves I made. This usually happens when I play an RPG Maker game. Do you know why? I download all with winrar.

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
Well, I can't even load the saves I made. This usually happens when I play an RPG Maker game. Do you know why? I download all with winrar.
If you read the OP any save files prior to the latest 0.7 (and 0.7.1) will not work. Your probably going to need to start a new game, or scroll back from the last page in this thread to see if someone uploaded a 0.7 save file.

If you've done that try moving the Main game folder onto desk top or create another new folder and move the game into it. Sounds stupid but sometimes it works.

4.30 star(s) 81 Votes