riexor

May 27, 2017
This is really good compared to when I last played (very early on). Quite enjoyable. Can anyone recommend anything similar?

qman

Jul 4, 2017
Is there a way to play this game on a mac ? Maybe with wine ..I've been trying for a while and can't get it to work

Marauder196

Sep 3, 2017
Like you do any other packed RPGMaker MV game:
  • Use on the game executable in the game folder to unpack it to a new "%DEFAULT FOLDER%" folder and a new unpacked executable.
  • Do not try to run the unpacked executable as RPGMaker MV does not like the '%' characters in the new folder name.
  • Delete the two executables in the game folder.
  • Move the contents of the new folder to the game folder.
  • Delete the now empty new folder.
  • The game can now be normally run with "game.exe" in the game folder.
  • Copy an empty RPGMaker MV project file into the www folder.
  • Open that project file in RPGMaker MV and you will be able to browse and edit the game.
Thank you so much you SEXY THING!!!

blackstar42

Aug 20, 2017
@Siren Not sure if anyone else reported it but in the bath scenes, M still show as Mom. Also, when Rose catches you reading the book and offers the practice, it says "do not tell your Mother!"

bobn

Oct 31, 2017
Is there any way to get the goddess coins if you missed them when the aunt was chasing you?

Also, where is the cheat stone to get goddess coins?

Doomskull

Sep 13, 2017
Is there any way to get the goddess coins if you missed them when the aunt was chasing you?

Also, where is the cheat stone to get goddess coins?

And where are the stones in the Haunted Wood? The brown chest is as far as I can go when heading northwest.
No.

South of MC house by the river.

Go directly East from the chest then North.

bobn

Oct 31, 2017
T
No.

South of MC house by the river.

Go directly East from the chest then North.
Thanks for the answers.

One more question. This should be easy, but.....how do I give the wine to Raylene? I talk to her, but there's no option to give anything. When I click ESC to get to the inventory, she walks away. I click on the wine and I'm the only one highlighted.

Doomskull

Sep 13, 2017
T

Thanks for the answers.

One more question. This should be easy, but.....how do I give the wine to Raylene? I talk to her, but there's no option to give anything. When I click ESC to get to the inventory, she walks away. I click on the wine and I'm the only one highlighted.
You've done something wrong but not sure what. Has she actually told you that she was feeling down and did your character say that he should get her wine?

Darrel Caper

Jun 5, 2017
Someone mind tossing a save over here? Can't use old saves with the newest version.

Would like one that hasn't yet covered the new content but is compatible with .7

Reactions: thatnerd

nluffy

Dec 12, 2017
hey been play Version: Beta 0.7.1. i need help finding the lantern to look in the cellar can any tell me how to get it

4.30 star(s) 81 Votes