BackRunner

Jun 19, 2017
Don't thank me, it was Siren. I don't believe in sharing saves.
Don't get me wrong, I really like this game and this game isn't a grindfest(or has a very confusing walkthrough) unlike the other games I ask for saves but there's so much content in this game that I don't feel like going back to the start just see the new feature.

Reactions: Eavesdropz

Qwasar

Apr 20, 2017
yes i ddi but last time i played which was probably 4 months ago that made you power walk not run lol
use the mouse to move, that's always the fastest option

@Siren : what happened to the mom-son bed animation? there was a final cg there that was awesome, why did you remove it?

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
... I had to go look at the event code to figure it out. There should be a much clearer distinction between and the display of ability XP and ability level.
Och, that's EXTREMELY interesting! How did you do that, please??

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
Och, that's EXTREMELY interesting! How did you do that, please??
Like you do any other packed RPGMaker MV game:
  • Use on the game executable in the game folder to unpack it to a new "%DEFAULT FOLDER%" folder and a new unpacked executable.
  • Do not try to run the unpacked executable as RPGMaker MV does not like the '%' characters in the new folder name.
  • Delete the two executables in the game folder.
  • Move the contents of the new folder to the game folder.
  • Delete the now empty new folder.
  • The game can now be normally run with "game.exe" in the game folder.
  • Copy an empty RPGMaker MV project file into the www folder.
  • Open that project file in RPGMaker MV and you will be able to browse and edit the game.

apocalipze

May 25, 2017
i just played this game and in the walkthrough it says "
Go to Aunt Rose's house and read her book. (If she does not catch you doing so, you will need to skip days until she does.)"
i've been doing this for the last 20 minutes, and haven't been caught by Aunt Rose yet. am i doing something wrong here ?

Reactions: SappyZombie

derof

Jul 29, 2017
i just played this game and in the walkthrough it says "
Go to Aunt Rose's house and read her book. (If she does not catch you doing so, you will need to skip days until she does.)"
i've been doing this for the last 20 minutes, and haven't been caught by Aunt Rose yet. am i doing something wrong here ?
When it's raining ?

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
i'm on 0.7
i want to know how to find a skull for Holloween Event and item for Spring Event too
pls help me
You have to just keep playing the game out, you'll get the skull (charm) and the Spring 2018 (charm)! Make sure you look into every chest, and the red colored boxes.

gartal

Feb 9, 2018
well it was nice game and i loved it and still do thanks i finished the game and waiting for new update

god 30 days until then

also Big Thanks for the Walk-through it help alot (in salacious sakura tales )

Doomskull

Sep 13, 2017
how can i get mc, mom and raylene scene
If you mean the bar grind scene then you need to have given Raylene the Champagne bottle and M the Adventure Outfit. Then it's a random chance to happen when you perform Raylene's Special Job.

Ishman

Feb 28, 2018
This game runs way too fucking fast on a 240hz monitor.
I hope the creators will update their rpgmaker version soon, or add a frame cap. Anything longer than a tap results in double input and because of the doubled input and fast text refresh rate, you'll skip whole sections of conversations constantly.

4.30 star(s) 81 Votes