Doomskull

Sep 13, 2017
I Just Finished The Game And Just Realized That There Was A Walkthrough File...
I Suggest That In The Walkthrough File You Would have A Labeled List On Whose
Character You're Guiding So Those Who Are Already Halfway Through The Game Will Know WHat Part To Start For That Quest..

But Overall Game Experience I Give It A 8/10
Good Job And Can't Wait For The Next Update..
The guide goes through all the various characters at the same time. I considered doing one for each girl separately but for some scenes (such as the Tales) you need overlap and frankly it's a lot of work for not a lot of necessity.

its a good game but what kills it for me is a combination of my feelign the main character cant move fast enough and the mazes, i dont mind grindign stats but to have to do a maze which if you fail you dont get the scene...not my cup of tea
Use the guide, it tells you exactly where to go in the maze.

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
I think there's a bug in the Sakura tales. I chose Passion at the end but it chose the Aunt anyway. Unless Passion is for Aunt and Lust for Mom then I've been confused through the whole thing.

crue1

Jul 8, 2017
What an amazing game.

I think I too got the same problem as the above poster. Selected passion but got aunt instead.

rogeue

Jun 26, 2017
I wonder if anyone with rpg maker experience could mod the new bj scene, so that aunt and mom take turns blowing mc instead of choosing one of them. considering how "easy" RPGM is it shouldn't be too hard for someone with some knowledge. I'd do it myslef, but my only experienc with modding is installing complex sex mods for skyrim with mod organizer tool :p

akibz23

Apr 20, 2017
Where do I get the ingredient for the new page, I just used my old save and cant seem to find where I have to go to find it, (the thing you need other than goddess coins for the new event)

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
Where do I get the ingredient for the new page, I just used my old save and cant seem to find where I have to go to find it, (the thing you need other than goddess coins for the new event)
The haunted woods in the chest on the left side of the mansion. Read the walkthrough.

D

Deleted member 225174

For the new ingredient you need to go the hedges next to the bunny mansion. You need the scythe to get in. Look for the path to the left. It's in its own little grove.

E

edv

How to open the door in the aunts shed? I have the key but cannot open the door for some reason.

getitbabe

Apr 25, 2018
Hey so if anyone can help...how do I play from an old save? Like from a previous version of the game... any help is much appreciated.

greyelf

Nov 16, 2016
Hey so if anyone can help...how do I play from an old save? Like from a previous version of the game... any help is much appreciated.
There is an important recommendation on the OP stating you should start on a fresh save file, and if you read the latest change log from the Developer you would of learnt there are at least two situations where using an old save file is likely to result in errors while playing the latest release.

P.S. But to answer your question:
1. Run the game and save a fresh save into each of the slots you want to be able to load an old save from.
2. Copy the fileXX.rpgsave files from the save folder of your old version and paste them over the *..rpgsave files in the save folder of your new version.
3. Cross you fingers (and eyes) and hope things don't cause an error while you play the new version, and if you do get errors then don't come asking why here!

Joi_fan

Donor
Jul 29, 2017
Good game, but is disappointing that there's no variety with the girls body type, they're have the exact body. If you seen one naked you basically seen all.

mmmonsterkill

Aug 30, 2016
For the new ingredient you need to go the hedges next to the bunny mansion. You need the scythe to get in. Look for the path to the left. It's in its own little grove.
i have looked through that section 3 times, all i found is gold coins

4.30 star(s) 81 Votes