loner0125

Jan 31, 2018
i like the new characters, just hope more actions are available for them, along with more areas opened for exploring :)

HentaiHoarder

Jun 19, 2017
Town of Passion - Beta 0.7.2 (Windows only)

Download link:

Save 0.7

I just posted it here ;)

"IMPORTANT: This build is testing the removal of a previously crucial plugin that was causing some Windows users to be unable to play the game.

Disabling that plugin also disables some glitch fixes that are naturally in it so there may be some events/cutscenes that are broken. I found and fixed one but I'll be checking to see if anything else was affected. Remember to SAVE OFTEN! If you want to download b0.7.1, the itch download link will remain with the old build for a short while.

If you find any errors or oddities that weren't initially in the game, please report them on here or on Discord!

Stay tuned for more info on ToP 0.8! Two new busts in that build are now finished so you'll be seeing teasers for them soon!

Thank you guys for your support!"

Thought that might be needed juuuust in case people start commenting about broken scenes.

HentaiHoarder

Jun 19, 2017
What was the cheat that you get with the letter that you can only read once?
Pretty sure it's the 'Blessing' cheat code which gives you goddess coins to buy the spring festival page so you don't need to grind. If that's not it then it's one of these, credit to Doomskull

Paradise - Cheat Room
Inked - Little monochrome easter egg for M.
SirenSez - not entirely sure what this does.
ResetHer - Allows you to change M's name, relation to you and your relation to her.
Blessing - gives you Goddess Coins.

gjkojn

Mar 1, 2018
Go to left box push it north 2x, go around it (box), go next to rock pile turn right & shot firebolt (Q), go back to middle box push it north to space you just created..."
cant seem to push the box north after making a space the is on 0.7.2

Doomskull

Sep 13, 2017
Can anyone tell me what the " " post is all about?

"I'm a Protector of Valencia! At least... that's what my older Sister says..."
A character who I've been wanting to add to the game for the longest of time is finally here! Haru, the younger sister of the Ninja Sisters has a bust!

I've wanted these girls to have busts for over half a year now but with Cullen having to move on from the project and time spent trying to find additional artists and continue scenes, there was just never a good time. Professor's been putting in work though and this is one of THREE new busts that will be in ToP 0.8!

She's the only girl in Valencia who is around the MC's age so their relationship is a little more 'special' than most. Her Sister though.... is quite a different story.

See you guys with another update soon!

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
Town of Passion - Beta 0.7.2 (Windows only)

Download link:

Save 0.7

I just posted it here ;)
Thaks, added to OP.

Poloholo

Jul 20, 2017

"I'm a Protector of Valencia! At least... that's what my older Sister says..."
A character who I've been wanting to add to the game for the longest of time is finally here! Haru, the younger sister of the Ninja Sisters has a bust!

I've wanted these girls to have busts for over half a year now but with Cullen having to move on from the project and time spent trying to find additional artists and continue scenes, there was just never a good time. Professor's been putting in work though and this is one of THREE new busts that will be in ToP 0.8!

She's the only girl in Valencia who is around the MC's age so their relationship is a little more 'special' than most. Her Sister though.... is quite a different story.

See you guys with another update soon!

nIcE LeT's WaIt AnOtHeR MoNtH fOr It'S rEleAsEd....

But still its cool to see new character that is not milf in the next update 0.8, ever since the game release all the characters are just same with reSkin design....... boring... tbh

Reactions: Darkaura
4.30 star(s) 81 Votes