Doomskull

Sep 13, 2017
nIcE LeT's WaIt AnOtHeR MoNtH fOr It'S rEleAsEd....

But still its cool to see new character that is not milf in the next update 0.8, ever since the game release all the characters are just same with reSkin design....... boring... tbh
Quality takes time. This is 2d animated art, not some half-arsed 3d render slapped on and call it a day.

Yes, there are some undeniable similarities between some characters, that's an unfortunate side effect of the original artist's style, but there are going to be a lot of much more different looking characters to come.

loner0125

Jan 31, 2018
potential bug: noticed MC still calls mom figure 'mom' during the intro portion of the game (referring to the 7.2b) hope it helps . . curious . . will aunt rose lose her 'aunt' status in future builds?

Jogy1959

Jan 2, 2018
Hi first of all great game!
I have a problem with the "Get Rose Anal Quest" Even when I shot in the "hidden cave" the red one, I cannot move the middle box. And I think thats the reason that i shoot all red ones in the main cave but the point in the middle is still not free.
Is it a bug or can someone tell me what mistake I make
Thanks for all answers Jogy

Doomskull

Sep 13, 2017
Hi first of all great game!
I have a problem with the "Get Rose Anal Quest" Even when I shot in the "hidden cave" the red one, I cannot move the middle box. And I think thats the reason that i shoot all red ones in the main cave but the point in the middle is still not free.
Is it a bug or can someone tell me what mistake I make
Thanks for all answers Jogy
So I had a look around and actually this seems to be a bug. Fortunately you don't need the chest so I wouldn't worry about it for now.

Reactions: Jogy1959

Jogy1959

Jan 2, 2018
So I had a look around and actually this seems to be a bug. Fortunately you don't need the chest so I wouldn't worry about it for now.
Thanks for the so fast answer. My problem is that because of that I cannot finish the main task in the main cave ( Ithink so)

cuculain

Dec 12, 2017
Actually, this bug seems to be due to the red web not being marked as destroyed. The image is gone, but it's still there, preventing the box/crate from being moved to get to the chest, but more importantly it's preventing progression in the game since we can't shoot the orb outside of the cave.

Reactions: Jogy1959

DarkFire

A Necessary Evil
Donor
Jun 1, 2017
Four things:
  1. Spooky Manor—game freezing bug—can't advance, like others have already mentioned.
  2. The darkness filter—too dark—can't see! [pounding sounds] . . . "Aaahh!!! Help! The naked shadowy figure is chasing me!" *gets lost* *gets trapped* *gets caught* Am scared!
  3. The walkthrough—whomever wrote it seems to sometimes have troubles knowing which way is east. . . or is just bad with directions?
  4. Siren's Domain is already aware of the crate & manor bugs; said will be fixed in version zero-point-seven-point-three.

Stopped playing after the first. Because. Will wait. Like the game; love the artwork. <3

Reactions: PugWug

Jogy1959

Jan 2, 2018
Actually, this bug seems to be due to the red web not being marked as destroyed. The image is gone, but it's still there, preventing the box/crate from being moved to get to the chest, but more importantly it's preventing progression in the game since we can't shoot the orb outside of the cave.
Exactly, thank for the much better explanation!!!

Maxinada

Aug 3, 2017
Stuck at giving a vine to Raylene,doing all like in walkthrough,mc don't say he need to buy a vine. So need to work more?

4.30 star(s) 81 Votes