Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
He gave a save.
I dont remember if there was anything about that on the OP. I read the Change Log and it said you have to restart anew! I wait for the next couple versions with new content to come out and just start anew, not a big fan of using others saved games, but I'll try to use the one that comes with it out of curiosity!

Jogy1959

Jan 2, 2018
Nix's fireball quest still isn't working. We can shoot the red web in the chest room, and get to the chest, but the globe isn't getting unblocked after shooting the rest of the web. I went back into the chest room, and the red web in the chest room keeps coming back.
I had the problem that I needed some time to find the last red bullet just behind the orb. Perhaps you missed that too?

Grindobar

Aug 2, 2017
Very comfy game. Looking forward to new content.

Criticism:
Some of the animations don't look very anatomically correct (dick growing out of your armpit or your stomach, Minerva's boobs).
For some reason this game uses ludicrous amounts of RAM at times and it also dumped several GB of temp files on my HDD that wouldn't vanish without a reboot.

DeMoN!

Jan 11, 2018
I have a problem the game stop and I can't move after being Halloween event when we enter the house

kaiserpingu

Jun 7, 2018
Hi everyone. Could someone give me a list of ALL the unlockable scenes for this current build (7.3)? I'm using the Cheat Room for reference but I think I'm still missing one character there.

Master Jacob

Jul 24, 2017
Haru location ?
When you start a new game, and play through the intro (skipping the intro will skip Haru's portrait) you can attempt to go into the Town after your "Maid" asks you to check on Aunt Rose. There Haru is being trained and blocking the path into the Town. Later in the game, you can find Haru inside the Training Dojo in the mornings, and she will train your Agility stat, however she does not have a portrait when you do this activity. Siren has promised to remake the entire Dojo, and so we are probably going to get some "intense" new training scenes inside of the Dojo. :D

Doomskull

Sep 13, 2017
Hi everyone. Could someone give me a list of ALL the unlockable scenes for this current build (7.3)? I'm using the Cheat Room for reference but I think I'm still missing one character there.
Mom:

Bath -
Handjob
Titfuck
Blowjob

Witch -
Thighjob
Doggystyle

Bed -
Cowgirl

Forest -
Sex

Festive -
Naughty Ride
Nice Ride

Salacious Sakura -
Blowjob

Aunt Rose:
Home -
Footjob
Sixty-Nine
Reverse Cowgirl
Anal

Inn -
Ride

Halloween Horror -
Double Handjob with Raylene

Salacious Sakura -
Blowjob

Raylene:
Handjob
Bar Grind (plus 2 Alternates)
Double Handjob with Rose

Maria:
Cowgirl

Tana:
Titfuck

Minerva:
Doggystyle

When you start a new game, and play through the intro (skipping the intro will skip Haru's portrait) you can attempt to go into the Town after your "Maid" asks you to check on Aunt Rose. There Haru is being trained and blocking the path into the Town. Later in the game, you can find Haru inside the Training Dojo in the mornings, and she will train your Agility stat, however she does not have a portrait when you do this activity. Siren has promised to remake the entire Dojo, and so we are probably going to get some "intense" new training scenes inside of the Dojo. :D
They mean the new Haru easter egg that was put in with 0.7.3.

Reactions: Heliophorus
4.30 star(s) 81 Votes