Brady2626

Engaged Member
Mar 2, 2018
having a difficult time figuring this out what am i supposed to do after getting the mysterious key

Doomskull

Sep 13, 2017

"You will listen and display obedience weakling!"
Earlier I showed you guys a first look at Haru, the young aspiring Ninja in Valencia but now it's time to show her older Sister; Akane. She's a little more... rough around the edges. But I'm sure she'll be able to train your strength up!

Town of Passion Beta 0.8 is planned for a late July release so stay tuned as the dates become finalized!

Today is also the release of Zombie's Retreat Beta 0.1 for $5+ Patrons over on that page so if you're interested, check it out! That build should go public on June 25th!

Thanks for your support and I'll see you guys very soon with more 0.8 news!

having a difficult time figuring this out what am i supposed to do after getting the mysterious key
Go into Rose's shed and open the Iron Gates on the right-hand side.

kaiserpingu

Jun 7, 2018
I took this screenshot from the ToP picture walkthrough.
1. Who is the character inside the red circle? Is she available in this current build?
2. If yes, where/how can I find her?

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
true but taki was still sexy for how many ways she could kill you lol.
this game is cool when will we get the store girl lol.

Doomskull

Sep 13, 2017
I took this screenshot from the ToP picture walkthrough.
1. Who is the character inside the red circle? Is she available in this current build?
2. If yes, where/how can I find her?
She's the drunk girl at the Tavern. Why she's in the cheat room I do not know, she's been in there for a couple builds. As of yet she has no name, bust or real content.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
ehats the rock ner mc tap it was it 4 times and then parides.
what does it mean need feedback on that note because i don't get what they mean.

Siren

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2017
Hey guys! Been a while but I'll answer a few questions that popped up on the latest page!

Glad you guys spot the Taki inspirations with Akane. She was the biggest ninja inspiration when figuring out her design!

That 'girl' in the screenshot was a whoops on my part. That's the default character in RPGM and I often use that as a really quick way to test things out. Not sure why that was there when I took the screenshot but it shouldn't be anymore.

Shop lady (Evelynn I'm assuming) is next up to get scenes right after Raylene in 0.8. There's a little bonus update I'm hoping to have in August (0.9) so Evelynn should start getting new stuff in 1.0 which should be in September. Hoping to knock her 3-heart route out in one build if time permits!

Sorry I haven't been on here in quite some time, I've just become too busy with both of my projects to casually stroll but I greatly appreciate your guys' interest in Town of Passion! I'm starting to work on refining some aspects of the game and really speeding up the progression of the game. I'm not sure if/how many complaints have been made about the pacing so far but it's a personal one haha. I'd like to REALLY start cranking out main story content soon!

(Bonus costume stuff releasing in August is purely bonus/crammed in content due to artist availability so please don't quote me on this when that announcement is officially made lol)

SquallLion

Dec 28, 2017
the walk-through (text file) helps a lot but there are some mistakes about cardinal points (east instead of west etc.)
!!!!!!
*about the hidden library quest:
the books spots are Valencia... (SW) MONSTER.. (West) Bor. (NW) Pleasure... (East)
!!!
the way to get the Adventure Gear is not clear. after mom (yes, 'mom', not 'maid') talked her son about her pendant, the next morning she asked to get her outfit in order to help the adventure quest(searching the pendant)

Reactions: Istiffarmwhites

HentaiHoarder

Jun 19, 2017
I cannot access the autumn pond (there is no shiny, shimmering stuff at like the pedestal) can anyone help?
Do you mean the pond with the fairy that sells you the story pages? If so you may need to speak to the goddess Minerva first and she will mention the fairy then visit the pond sometime before evening

the walk-through (text file) helps a lot but there are some mistakes about cardinal points (east instead of west etc.)
!!!!!!
the books spots are Valencia... (SW) MONSTER.. (West) Bor. (NW) Pleasure... (East)
!!!
the way to get the Adventure Gear is not clear. after mom (yes, 'mom', not 'maid') talked her son about her pendant, the next morning she asked to get her outfit in order to help the adventure quest(searching the pendant)
After talking to M about the outfit I believe you would go to Aunt Rose next to make outfit

Reactions: memosabry777

Doomskull

Sep 13, 2017
!!!!!!
!!!
The written walkthrough is out of date and I have abandoned it in favour of the picture walkthrough.

Master Jacob

Jul 24, 2017
They mean the new Haru easter egg that was put in with 0.7.3.
That's exactly what I was referring to. Siren inserted Haru's portrait as an Easter Egg, and you can only see it in the intro when you speak with Haru. You cannot see it in the Dojo. I thought I made that clear. :p

(EDIT)- Unless there is ANOTHER secret place to view it?

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
on the libary i just read the bookcase next to were you put the books in it say's like bookes about monsters and stuff
thats how i solved the puzzel.

SquallLion

Dec 28, 2017
on the libary i just read the bookcase next to were you put the books in it say's like bookes about monsters and stuff
thats how i solved the puzzel.
oh, well done. did not figure that. wondered how to solve it..

The written walkthrough is out of date and I have abandoned it in favour of the picture walkthrough.
the picture faq? where is it? o_O

THERE is an hidden scene ; late night, in the Tavern cellar. unfortunately, the door is still closed..

4.30 star(s) 81 Votes