HentaiHoarder

Jun 19, 2017
i have v 7.2 should i download v 7.3 to solve the problem
Yes.
Beta 0.7.3
This fixes the issues preventing progressing in Halloween Horror! and a certain puzzle in Rose's story line. Haru's bust is also in here in a very specific place so if you're curious you can find that.

Doomskull

Sep 13, 2017

Hey guys! Time for the first direct update on Town of Passion Beta 0.8!

== Beta 0.8 ==

This build will focus on wrapping up Raylene's main story! She'll be able to have her whole 3 heart quest completed finally. Honestly, there's not much left of this story so fortunately it gives us extra time to work on some other really cool stuff!

Also- this build should be releasing in mid/late July!

== 'Other Really Cool Stuff' ==

If you're a $1+ patron, you've probably seen the latest busts that will be added! We've spent a lot of time working on getting new characters finally introduced into the game. So far I've shown 2 new girls but there is also a third one! (A fourth bust is finished but won't be introduced yet).

If you've been wanting monster girls, this third one is....kind of? More like a beast girl maybe w/o fully spoiling her design? The fourth bust is 100% monster girl though so we're getting there soon, I promise!!

=====

That's about all for now! There are a lot of things that I have to keep under wraps for now but these next 2/3 months should be pretty exciting!

Thank you guys so much for your support! I hope you guys enjoy the upcoming build! Be sure to check out as well if you haven't! The newest Beta build just released! Maybe it'll help pass the time ;P

Reactions: VI487 and F95 Ramen

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
your welcome so does anyone now what then note in minrvas spring mean because it has me stumped.
it say's the rock ner mc house tap it 4 times then go to paradise and i don't know what they meant
when thay said tap tried some stuff but stuck.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i think there will be don't know though but the way some scenes play out like the blue goo
girl in the mother seemed diffrent to me.

ANTagonist

May 27, 2017
Ninja chicks are in the next build.
I know they won't have scenes but sweet everything it makes me very happy.

loner0125

Jan 31, 2018
Good to hear Raylene will be filled out finally, looking forward to the story, I do have a couple questions on some of the environment areas like . . will those logs be removed so we can explore more of the town? and will those other doorways be unlocked that require agility be soon? Love the game, hoping to see more and "do" more soonish, hehehe.

Doomskull

Sep 13, 2017
your welcome so does anyone now what then note in minrvas spring mean because it has me stumped.
it say's the rock ner mc house tap it 4 times then go to paradise and i don't know what they meant
when thay said tap tried some stuff but stuck.
Click on the rock 4 times then type in Paradise.

tomasSkul

Aug 22, 2017
Hi guys, is there possibility to buy all stuff for goddess coins? Because I do not have enough of them to buy spring festival page now. Or some cheat code?

ANTagonist

May 27, 2017
Hi guys, is there possibility to buy all stuff for goddess coins? Because I do not have enough of them to buy spring festival page now. Or some cheat code?
If you got gold by working for the barkeep or the flower shop you should have the dosh to buy enough Goddess coins for the page.

Reactions: tomasSkul

Doomskull

Sep 13, 2017
Blessed is the cheat code for Goddess Coins. But you've done something wrong because you should have more than enough Goddess Coins for all the items already.

Reactions: tomasSkul

trashcanfatman

Nov 11, 2017
Hi everyone,

I'm playing through the spring festival event, and whenever I choose "Lust" or "Passion", the game goes black and/or crashes without loading the succeeding scene. This is the only content I'm missing from this build. Is this a common problem? Is there any way to fix it? Does anyone have a save from which the Sakura event works that they're willing to share?

Thanks in advance.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well for me the black screen was there but wiat it should leave to the seen if not don't know.
my problem is pick passion get lust pick lust get lust i was on jade becuase i don't think there in crimson.

4.30 star(s) 81 Votes