freenutsxd

Jul 22, 2017
Can anyone post a cg for this game?
if you get Enigma Virtual Box Unpacker from here: place it in your game folder and run it, select the Town of Passion executable (should be named 'Town of Passion - b0.7.3.exe') you should be able to unpack and see all the images directly.

Reactions: trashcanfatman

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well the gallary in the masion gave you a clue on the orc chick
who is hot yes a said she was hot for and orc lol.
and this game has some graet fun.
just on the feastival quest i pick the mother and i get dose if i pick rose i get rose what's that about.

cgehunter

Mar 3, 2018
need help on the sakura quest (i found aunt easily) had some hard time finding mom on what color hue should i pick to get her.

update: i got it false alarm

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well orc chick and ninja's some real tuff coockes wonder what there going to have you
do for them. plues i have not scene any men foke so is orc is from full female tribe are something
like said seem's mc is only man there mybe.

trashcanfatman

Nov 11, 2017
well orc chick and ninja's some real tuff coockes wonder what there going to have you
do for them. plues i have not scene any men foke so is orc is from full female tribe are something
like said seem's mc is only man there mybe.
I think that there was something in the game about how a disease took out a lot of the men - M talks about it when she talks about the Player's father not being around any more.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
so a disease wipes out the men is it all but him are are the others like sex crazed findes

DeMoN!

Jan 11, 2018
people have lives outside of browsing forums. to answer your question though, there isn't a costume to make the mom nude. her nude sprite is only viewable in certain scenes.
But the changelog for 0.6 update says new costumes:mom nude
Sorry if I made a mistake maybe I understood it wrong

freenutsxd

Jul 22, 2017
But the changelog for 0.6 update says new costumes:mom nude
Sorry if I made a mistake maybe I understood it wrong
i think they just meant that they added the nude sprite for her. using the complete 0.7 save i couldn't find anything related to a nude costume, except before sex scenes where she strips down.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i have not seen the nude one just the ones i have right now.
witch is all the ones the game gave me.

Doomskull

Sep 13, 2017

Nothing like a good ol' stretch before work right? That's all that's going on here...
I asked on Discord if the $3+ Patrons prefer getting actual teases of new scenes or if you just want to be straight up spoiled with the actual sketches/finished products (in moderation). Let me know your thoughts. Discord consensus was tease but if there's a strong voice for full blown spoilers, maybe I'll mix it up sometimes.

0.8's going well! The art is all just about done so it's really all on me to put it all together which is great when it comes to dates. Release date will likely be July 27th for $5+ and July 30th for public. I'll confirm that for sure very soon.

Thank you guys for your support! I'll see you guys with Beta 0.8 soon!

4.30 star(s) 81 Votes