Doomskull

Sep 13, 2017
Thank you; To follow this path but in the middle is a plant that cannot cut, after she a stone. I have already answered all questionnaires, but still no output!
You need to interact with the stone markers. If you've done that and they're still there you've done it wrong.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
Hard to say about the error at the nameing screen.you could try to extract it over and see if that works

Troy746

May 9, 2018
While looking for Auntie Rose in the Sakura Forest I noticed a fairy on one of the screens. Does anyone know how to get to the fairy?

Jansen

May 8, 2017

Nothing like a good ol' stretch before work right? That's all that's going on here...
I asked on Discord if the $3+ Patrons prefer getting actual teases of new scenes or if you just want to be straight up spoiled with the actual sketches/finished products (in moderation). Let me know your thoughts. Discord consensus was tease but if there's a strong voice for full blown spoilers, maybe I'll mix it up sometimes.

0.8's going well! The art is all just about done so it's really all on me to put it all together which is great when it comes to dates. Release date will likely be July 27th for $5+ and July 30th for public. I'll confirm that for sure very soon.

Thank you guys for your support! I'll see you guys with Beta 0.8 soon!
The Image isn't displaying. Can you please share again??

Wutzel

Aug 6, 2017
I loved :heartcoveredeyes: the game reminds me about the saga game, the event that´s new in 0.7 maybe was so damn fun. I dont care that I must start from beginning its a good time to play again, with so much fun and sex appeal.

Wutzel

Aug 6, 2017
I dont get it I read the note i front of minervas spring, "The stone in front of (my house) contains a secret" "4 taps and a trip to paradise". Sry the only stone I see or found is the big rock, for the other note with the password. Can anybody help which rock/stone is meaning by this first note? Thx

Stealth103

Mar 16, 2018
Here's a complete save (all pages/costumes/sidequests/relationships), character also has 4 in all stats, that I started in 0.7.3 if anyone needs it.

Reactions: Kabzs
4.30 star(s) 81 Votes