zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
That rock in front of the house is the stoneand i think if you look in one of the chat's someone told me how to get it. If i remember right

MonkeyZero

Nov 6, 2017
I looked at the Patreon and it looks like Beta 8.0 (Early Beta Test Build) is out. I don't pay $5 so I can't exactly scoop it up. Does anyone have the Mega link?

Qwasar

Apr 20, 2017
I just logged in and had to keep the air in before I suffocated. today we fap with something good.

randombbl

Aug 30, 2017
Having finished the new content.. It's good? I don't know if it's two months good, but its alright. I know the artists can only work so fast, but there's other kinds of content that could be added besides adult.
Possible bug?: I noticed the bar sex scene replays the base grind text if Rose shows up, though with the correct sex animation. (did not test this with mom).
Just curious, what happens if you choose the Beer? I chose the aged wine for my choice.

Doomskull

Sep 13, 2017
Having finished the new content.. It's good? I don't know if it's two months good, but its alright. I know the artists can only work so fast, but there's other kinds of content that could be added besides adult.
Possible bug?: I noticed the bar sex scene replays the base grind text if Rose shows up, though with the correct sex animation. (did not test this with mom).
Just curious, what happens if you choose the Beer? I chose the aged wine for my choice.
She just says it was a good choice. I imagine it's much the same for the wine.

Qwasar

Apr 20, 2017
aaaand... I'm disappointed, honestly.

It felt damn short and some of the art was.... not at the previous level of quality. especially mc's penis and raylene's face. Also the final h-scene doesn't let you see anything so... I'm sad. fuck.

Qwasar

Apr 20, 2017
I'm looking for version 6.2. do anybody here have it? the old mega link isn't valid anymore

4.30 star(s) 81 Votes