BreedingTool

Nov 14, 2017
i love this game! been following for awhile now. BUUUUT i seem to have ran into a little problem. i completed everything for this build EXCEPT for the Halloween event. for some reason, when you start the episode, we'll call it. The game just stops working once the 4 characters are at the entrance of the mansion. I never ran into this issue with the previous build but now its happening. did i screw up the triggering in the game or something?

Skipps

Apr 4, 2018
i love this game! been following for awhile now. BUUUUT i seem to have ran into a little problem. i completed everything for this build EXCEPT for the Halloween event. for some reason, when you start the episode, we'll call it. The game just stops working once the 4 characters are at the entrance of the mansion. I never ran into this issue with the previous build but now its happening. did i screw up the triggering in the game or something?
Seems to be common at least. Happened to me. Only played this build, but it could be a new bug.

BreedingTool

Nov 14, 2017
Seems to be common at least. Happened to me. Only played this build, but it could be a new bug.
Ahh, must be something with the triggering then. because i did notice in the new build, its possible for you to skip a bit of the first bit of story missions of the aunt and the mother. Like i accidentally skipped the first chicken gathering mission. i remember doing at least 2 or 3 of those before advancing the romance with the mother but thought to myself "Meh, fuck it. i played the previous builds so i know im not missing much.". lol. over all, SIREN TAKE MY MONEY. i love the art and the animations are great and the story over all is cute mixed with sexy. wonderful game.

rioalquin

Feb 21, 2018
I have to say that this is probably one of my favorite games now... However, I am also having the bug where the Halloween event stops working before you enter the mansion. I can't wait to see more of what you have in store for the game!

Doomskull

Sep 13, 2017

Hey guys! Here is (hopefully) the last bug fix build for the 0.7 line of ToP!

This fixes the issues preventing progressing in Halloween Horror! and a certain puzzle in Rose's story line. Haru's bust is also in here in a very specific place so if you're curious you can find that.

If you still find anything wrong in the build, please let me know. Because of the time, I may wait until 0.8 for fixes unless it's game breaking.

More 0.8 teasers will come soon! Thank you for your support and patience!

Oct 4, 2017
Any chance of a Mac version? (Some games have been able to do the RPGM shiz on Mac. I don't know how they do it but god damn do I appreciate it)

cuculain

Dec 12, 2017
Nix's fireball quest still isn't working. We can shoot the red web in the chest room, and get to the chest, but the globe isn't getting unblocked after shooting the rest of the web. I went back into the chest room, and the red web in the chest room keeps coming back.

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
Its really getting annoying having to start all over again after so many versions are released. It good the Dev wants to give to best experience to players, just annoying.

Doomskull

Sep 13, 2017
Any chance of a Mac version? (Some games have been able to do the RPGM shiz on Mac. I don't know how they do it but god damn do I appreciate it)
No.

Did this game have a andriod version i am not sher
No.

Nix's fireball quest still isn't working. We can shoot the red web in the chest room, and get to the chest, but the globe isn't getting unblocked after shooting the rest of the web. I went back into the chest room, and the red web in the chest room keeps coming back.
Are you certain you have all of the red webs outside of the hidden cave?

JoeBeans

Jan 9, 2018

There's a red web thing hidden behind the globe. Walk past the globe and shoot it.

4.30 star(s) 81 Votes