DirtNasty

Aug 30, 2017
That's very strange then. That sort of issue usually only comes about on other versions. When you say "just about anything", can you elaborate?
When I press escape to try to get to the save menu, I get the error: "TypeError: Undefined is not a function", trying to load up the story from the book (I took the guy's save that was posted just recently), if I try to play fresh with no save files, when I'm prompted to put in my name I get the same error as well.

Doomskull

Sep 13, 2017
When I press escape to try to get to the save menu, I get the error: "TypeError: Undefined is not a function", trying to load up the story from the book (I took the guy's save that was posted just recently), if I try to play fresh with no save files, when I'm prompted to put in my name I get the same error as well.
Eesh, that's unfortunate. Did you get this error for other versions or is it a new thing?

DirtNasty

Aug 30, 2017
Eesh, that's unfortunate. Did you get this error for other versions or is it a new thing?
So i believe it was some issue with either my OS or my GPU or something, because literally restarting my PC fixed it... no idea how that's possible but thanks anyway lmao.

derof

Jul 29, 2017
Got my picture walkthrough updated for the new stuff, it's all at the bottom for now, later on I'll slot it into a more convenient place in the walkthrough.

Paradise - Cheat Room
Inked - Little monochrome easter egg for M.
SirenSez - not entirely sure what this does.
ResetHer - Allows you to change M's name, relation to you and your relation to her.
Blessing - gives you Goddess Coins.
Hey where is the cheat rock ?

Exsa

Sep 10, 2017
The new event is one big pain in the ass!
First there is the maze.
Then there is speed quiz where if you miss one start from begining.

I realy don't like this event and hope its not how dev means to shape future content!

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
im getting a "TypeError Undefined is not a function" is there a way to fix this it happens when im click to enter the name of character.

Doomskull

Sep 13, 2017
im getting a "TypeError Undefined is not a function" is there a way to fix this it happens when im click to enter the name of character.
if you're using Windows 10, try restarting your pc maybe. If you're not, get Windows 10.

4.30 star(s) 81 Votes