Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
Ok what did I do? I have played the earlier versions with no problem but this new version will not load. It acts like it loads, I get the main screen but nothing is clickable, its like its a pic.

Novacorps

Aug 30, 2017
Ok what did I do? I have played the earlier versions with no problem but this new version will not load. It acts like it loads, I get the main screen but nothing is clickable, its like its a pic.
Doesn't seem to have mouse interaction, use keyboard, hit enter or spacebar

Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
That I don't know, I think the dev has to do that.
OK, Thanks again, you were spot on.

edit: Found the tools/scripts needed to add mouse function to the game, but not sure which to use or how to install and configure them.

Super Simple Mouse Script - All In One (VX Ace)

another option to add Mouse functionality;

Novacorps

Aug 30, 2017
from the dev:

the naked costume can't actually be obtained or equipped currently, it's just a short in-game scene. the change log has a hint that should make it much easier to find/see!
i plan on making it an equippable costume in the future though, i just at least want a unique scene to go with it
Thanks for that, I'd planned to keep searching this afternoon, so many combos of outfits and places for diff chars. I hope they make Raylene's Halloween costume selectable in the future, it's my fave.

Reactions: N7

randombbl

Aug 30, 2017
From the walkthrough "
Talk to the second image of Mom. Ignore the Gold Chest to the West, you can't get it." (Final mom puzzle)
You can get that chest actually. Theres a dirt mark on the ground , walk off the path there and it'll make a new one leading to the chest.

Twobadbishops

May 8, 2017
This game looks popular... I guess I never tried it because it bothered me that all three girls on the advert are winking in the exact same way. Like, why are they all winking? eh. ill try it.

Dec 28, 2017
I've downloaded your file and i put in the save folder of the game (last version). But when i start the game i can't see it (the game tells me there's no save). How I can fix that ?

do you have the config and global .rpgsavefile ? It should work because that's how I transferred the save file after updating the game.

Doomskull

Sep 13, 2017
From the walkthrough "
Talk to the second image of Mom. Ignore the Gold Chest to the West, you can't get it." (Final mom puzzle)
You can get that chest actually. Theres a dirt mark on the ground , walk off the path there and it'll make a new one leading to the chest.
Really? Hmmmm... Big if true. I'll have to test it later. I always did wonder that the point of putting it there was.

Shaggster

Dec 28, 2016
That last challenge is not that bad tbh, at first i thought it was impossible (because the map glitched and it was all dark as if it were the same map as the previous basement lever challenge) reloading the game made it do-able

aslover69

Oct 10, 2017
In the file you have uploaded here there's no global or config. In my folder their create after i start a new game, but it's seems they can be used only for the new game I've started, not for your saves.
Can u share your config and global?

What i did was , i started the game, saved twice (one in slot 1 and another in slot 2 )

and then I copy and replaced his save files .

Good Luck !

JustForFun24

Aug 3, 2017
Was a little confused about getting caught reading aunt's book, spent 10+ days trying lol. Then went to aunt's house (Midday) and talked to her to view dialog where she suspects me reading. Finally the same day in the (Evening) she caught me reading.

ponk

Donor
Feb 19, 2018
So I have two questions. where do you get the item that allows you to buy the cupid costume? and how to unlock the reverse cowgirl scene with owner of the bar?

4.30 star(s) 81 Votes