May 14, 2017
I got anal scene with Rose after obtaining the red thing, but i have no idea how to progress with her after that. I can't repeat the scene and don't know where to go for cupid heart. The stone door repeats same shit it said at the start of the game i think. Can anyone help?

Digitaler

May 4, 2017
I got anal scene with Rose after obtaining the red thing, but i have no idea how to progress with her after that. I can't repeat the scene and don't know where to go for cupid heart. The stone door repeats same shit it said at the start of the game i think. Can anyone help?
Go to her storage(left from her house) and enter the gates in the midlle of room,win the challenge(do it in the morning cause theres no fog)

Reactions: luisar018

Novacorps

Aug 30, 2017
Is that so? If what you said is true, may I know at what time period and weather to trigger the bar scene?
I did it afternoon, with her in the adventure outfit, and it went right away. Rainy days in evening you can catch her masturbating in your bed.

Dec 28, 2017
I did it afternoon, with her in the adventure outfit, and it went right away. Rainy days in evening you can catch her masturbating in your bed.
don't you mean midday? How many time for it(catching her mastubating) to take?

Rainy days will take a while for me..

Novacorps

Aug 30, 2017
don't you mean midday? How many time for it(catching her mastubating) to take?

Rainy days will take a while for me..
Midday sounds right, I didn't pay much attention. As for catching her, she was in default outfit, and I went down to bathe with her, it was raining, and she was going at it in my bed. I hadn't been down there in a bit, but trying different combos of outfits and places and such to try and unlock Nude, since their routines vary based on clothes.

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
For anyone interested by the way here's a chat I had very briefly with Siren's Domain on lewdpatcher in case the patreon Gods declare the mighty ban hammer.

1. Mar 9
    Heyyyy love your game :) Hope to see a zombies retreat soon as well! Just to let you know, (in case you don't), regarding patreon's crackdown on incest there is a site for 'anonymous' patch updates that don't link to the dev. Hope it piques some interest, lots of the top devs are using it

2. Mar 10
    Awesome to hear raven! Thanks for your support! And yes I've been keeping my eyes peeled on things and I've heard about this site. I appreciate you looking out for the games. I have some ideas to help stay consistent with Patreon requirements while not losing out on any of the intended content but I will continue to keep this option in mind! Thank you!

Exsa

Sep 10, 2017
So there is some talk about getting mom naked is this possible? I found how to this in thread.

May 21, 2017
Someone help me, every time I start the game and I put to select the name of the error :( Could someone get me an initial save please

Doomskull

Sep 13, 2017
Alright, got my proper walkthrough updated to the newest update, hopefully it all works smoothly but can't confirm for definite because I fucked up a few times and also rain does change it a bit. But all in all it ought to work, though let me know if something is wrong. And add it to the OP.

loner0125

Jan 31, 2018
Enjoying the game quite a bit, hoping to see more variety of "activities" with the other characters in the game, did kinda miss that dungeon type map below the bar, was wondering if that will return later

4.30 star(s) 81 Votes