CodyPoppin

May 19, 2021
so is the game done? it says the game would be complete at update 1.1.0 and the current version of the game is 1.1, but the changelog only goes to 1.0.1?

chris434

May 6, 2018
Are there more requirements other then unlocking a costume to make a character change into them ? I unlocked the costumes from the ZomiCamp event but i can't find a way to use them, there is no interaction possible with Mary's wardrobe in the house.

Hese_1

Feb 27, 2018
Are there more requirements other then unlocking a costume to make a character change into them ? I unlocked the costumes from the ZomiCamp event but i can't find a way to use them, there is no interaction possible with Mary's wardrobe in the house.
You need more relationship with the girls

Reactions: chris434

BiggusDikkus

Jan 5, 2018
The Goddess Slice is an item you get from Minerva if your passion is high enough.
I already have it but the instructions for the siren's quest don't make sense to me. I do the right..up.right...thing but there is nothing to slice. I am obviously doing something wrong.

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
I already have it but the instructions for the siren's quest don't make sense to me. I do the right..up.right...thing but there is nothing to slice. I am obviously doing something wrong.
Have you tried using the Goddess Slice by selecting it in your inventory ?

4.30 star(s) 78 Votes