Toxic Attraction DonSilver #Cuckold 8muses forum

D2taA

Oct 24, 2020
See more stupid drivel, over n over same thing. She saying she loves Lester and Dan just gonna keep letting it happen. Come on now, nobody with this level of stupidity would even be able to dress themselves much less start a family or get a job. Y'all just wake me up when it over.

Jun 30, 2024
Here cums TA22 (insiders alpha draft)
Thank you swewx. That alpha draft was enjoyable. Looks like Lester will be going scorched earth on everything soon. I wonder who the lucky person Sarah has to service as part of her punishment?

Snafu4977

Dec 21, 2023
Only got through about halfway and bored already.
Don has gotten lazy, nothing about Dan seeing Sarah come out of Lester's room having obviously abandoned him during the night, just acceptance it happened.
Will try and finish it later if nothing better comes up !

Jul 8, 2024
I actually did like it. That was the manipulator and controller I had been expecting and aware enough of the situation that he could see his flaws and make allowances for changes, so at least -- along with everything else -- he isn't a complete narcissist. He also just got permission to say fuck Dan, he would use their marital bed whenever he wanted, with Sarah's permission. And yes, her saying I love means it will go further, and I bet that spreads even further when she finds out that Lester tanks Brian and weak-kneed collaborator, when he finds out she was exploited by Brian and fucked. This is the direction I had hoped for and just hope Lester keeps getting further into her mind and she surrenders to him and to it. To paraphrase the late, great, Mr Horse on Ren and Stimpy, "Hmmmmm...hmmmmmmm...hmmmmmm. Well, yes sir, I liked it."

Reactions: Chillie_Willie

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
If Lester is such an alpha male, he shouldn't want Sarah to fuck anyone else imo.
Every time I find a good story the author has the wife sleep with multiple people, but I think its hotter when they just focus on the one guy in this case Lester. I don't want to see useless people like Byron or Jess.

Vjpeter

Dec 5, 2023
Worst way the story is going,,, now dan office colleague and then Sarah colleague,,, afterwards street strangers,,,, d&d gang bang,,, make Sarah street whore , interesting story line has ended here only,,,, TA "the end"

Jun 30, 2024
When reading this story again I noticed something subtle. Did Don forget Lester’s last name or hinting at something notorious later? Chase rep asked for a Mr Matthews, but I remembered reading in the early chapters he was referred to as Lester Marshall. At the time I thought it was funny. Maybe Don was a fan of the movie Forgetting Sarah Marshall (if the two got married). So unless Lester gains his income through identity theft it’s fun to notice the “mistake.” I’m hoping all these reveals with Sarah uttering those three words I love you, Lester quickly recovering to subjugate and cuck Dan, and Lester plotting the destruction of the Lincoln Group and Jessie we may get close to the end sooner than later.

i also thought back to Lester stating Sarah’s punishment was to fuck someone she hated and the reference to the hospital at the end. I’m placing my bet it will somehow involve Richard Thornhill as someone she hates. It could lead her to get humiliated, possible discovery in the act by her fellow employees and fired in disgraced. She will then rely exclusively on Lester

Reactions: Psiber@mauvais

gogobobo113

Jan 4, 2024
Alright...i've held on long enough. I am officially done with this story. Jesus what dribble. Don lost all the psychology. They keep acting surprised at Ch22? The characters have actually lost dimensions as the story went on. At this point Dan is a robot. If you're enjoying this garbage writing, all the fun to you. I'm out.

Snafu4977

Dec 21, 2023
Alright...i've held on long enough. I am officially done with this story. Jesus what dribble. Don lost all the psychology. They keep acting surprised at Ch22? The characters have actually lost dimensions as the story went on. At this point Dan is a robot. If you're enjoying this garbage writing, all the fun to you. I'm out.
yeah, i really struggled to read this one, same old "we shouldn't be doing this" to " fuck me whenever you want Lester, i love you i dont care what Dan says" in about 5 minutes !

Jun 30, 2024
Since Chapter 21 didn’t end with Lester‘s response to that night’s event. As I said in an earlier thread i was hoping this chapter was Lester”s response. Lester did assess his failures and re-examined his approach with Sarah and figured out how to keep Dan tame.

it’s been a slow decline but Dan has reached a breaking point when it comes to their marriage. It will be interesting to see where this leads. I don’t see Dan as a cuck, but how much humiliation can he take before pressing the eject button. The couple is showing a growing divide especially after Sarah and Byron coupling. Dan not communicating with Sarah after the Byron coupling and he struggles to give a compliment to his wife. Sarah was distant whether that’s due to anger towards Dan or guilt for what happened. She certainly is doing her own thing and developing a strong emotional bond with Lester. I all this getting knocked up by Lester gets put to bed soon.

Last edited:
Reactions: Psiber@mauvais

Sermex67

Mar 31, 2024
I hope there's a light at the end of the tunnel for Dan hopefully without Sarah around some time alone would do him the world of good because he's life is absolute shit show at the minute.

Reactions: NEOhioDude

NEOhioDude

Mar 20, 2024
Since Chapter 21 didn’t end with Lester‘s response to that night’s event. As I said in an earlier thread i was hoping this chapter was Lester”s response. Lester did assess his failures and re-examined his approach with Sarah and figured out how to keep Dan tame.

it’s been a slow decline but Dan has reached a breaking point when it comes to their marriage. It will be interesting to see where this leads. I don’t see Dan as a cuck, but how much humiliation can he take before pressing the eject button. The couple is showing a growing divide especially after Sarah and Byron coupling. Dan not communicating with Sarah after the Byron coupling and he struggles to give a compliment to his wife. Sarah was distant whether that’s due to anger towards Dan or guilt for what happened. She certainly is doing her own thing and developing a strong emotional bond with Lester. I all this getting knocked up by Lester gets put to bed soon.
She calls his cock "pathetic" and says Lester can do whatever, no matter what Dan says. Not sure how he's "not a cuck" in all that. And his inability to do anything while his "wife" trashes everything about how they were in the first 2/3 of the story?
I do agree it doesn't make sense for Lester to share her. Why would he?
At this point, the only things I'm curious about are: a) is there ANY coffee Dan might wake up and smell, and realize he's lost Sarah and what is he going to do about that, and b) will Lester be able to fuck up the Lincoln Group?

NEOhioDude

Mar 20, 2024
I hope there's a light at the end of the tunnel for Dan hopefully without Sarah around some time alone would do him the world of good because he's life is absolute shit show at the minute.
100%! He has devolved into a spineless, brainless amoeba-man, which is highly dissatisfying and, in Ch 22, very unrealistic. But Sarah? Yeah, girl is gone from Dan. Oh, and...do their girls exist? Lol

Jun 30, 2024
She calls his cock "pathetic" and says Lester can do whatever, no matter what Dan says. Not sure how he's "not a cuck" in all that. And his inability to do anything while his "wife" trashes everything about how they were in the first 2/3 of the story?
I do agree it doesn't make sense for Lester to share her. Why would he?
At this point, the only things I'm curious about are: a) is there ANY coffee Dan might wake up and smell, and realize he's lost Sarah and what is he going to do about that, and b) will Lester be able to fuck up the Lincoln Group?
Ones words in the throes of passion doesn’t make Dan a cuck. Sarah was also trying to be playful and put on a show for Dan but Lester is the one who quickly shut that down. Sarah quickly pivoted but her mindset is playing a role. As things quickly spiraling out of control and Dan remaining quiet didn’t help. You can see Dan is experiencing the stages of D-I-V-O-R-C-E.: Denial, Anger, Bargaining, Depression, and Acceptance. Dan is currently facing depression. Think if you were in his shoes. What once was a sexusl,kink between a couple has warped into something soul crushing as Dan hearing Sarah say the words I love you to a different man and watching the love of his life and mother of his kids evolve before his eyes. I think once Dan reaches the stage of acceptance he will move on hopefully to better things

Reactions: Navy_Sailor
Jul 8, 2024
100%! He has devolved into a spineless, brainless amoeba-man, which is highly dissatisfying and, in Ch 22, very unrealistic. But Sarah? Yeah, girl is gone from Dan. Oh, and...do their girls exist? Lol
The problem there is that there are people who think with their dicks way too much and can't control it. Dan is a sex addict but with regard to his cuck fetish. As he goes on, it takes stronger and stronger scenes to bring his dick to life, so where he wants to make things better with his brain, his dick takes all the blood away from said brain and controls him. There are many, many people like that in the world, who make total crap decisions in life based on this one thing. Some land ok, some land in divorce court, and some land in jail (or dead). Hell, look at David Carradine; he wanted to get off to his fetish so badly that he hung himself. Never intended on going that far, but his dick said do it, so he did and now he's dead.