Toxic Attraction DonSilver #Cuckold 8muses forum

Sermex67

Mar 31, 2024
When Sarah said "I love you" to Lester what if she saw Dan get up and walk out of the room walk down to he's bedroom and slam the door shut pack his bags and walk out, would she have stopped and realised she just fucked up ? or would she be thinking of the ugly troll with the big dick fucking her?.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Navy_Sailor

DarkStutzel

May 23, 2017
It could happen if he said Pineapple and she continued. Since it was their key word. He didn't say it, so everything is fine with her and her husband is enjoying it. They're not religious and North Americans are very crazy compared to Brazilians, for example.

Jun 30, 2024
“Something about what Lester just said scratched a part of Dan’s mind but he couldn’t put the puzzle pieces together at that moment.“

I wonder if there is any significance with Don revealing this statement during the last sex scene. Yes, Dan’s memory piqued when Lester brought up Jessie. What was the point? I don’t expect Dan to put up much of a fight. Between Dan’s sexual addiction taking over his life and Lester learning not to repeat his previous mistakes, I don’t think Dan can put 2 and 2 together to save his marriage or if his does it be too little too late. What’s your thoughts?

Reactions: NEOhioDude

D2taA

Oct 24, 2020
My thoughts are that this has turned into the stupidest most drawn out train wreck of a story. That is rather slam my nuts in a car door as to think about what Dan is not going to do about nothing. In the end will prolly be reading about him jerking off outside someone's house. It'll be Sarah's new place cause she left Dan so he has to sneak attack his dick while peeping through her windows now.

Jul 8, 2024
“Something about what Lester just said scratched a part of Dan’s mind but he couldn’t put the puzzle pieces together at that moment.“

I wonder if there is any significance with Don revealing this statement during the last sex scene. Yes, Dan’s memory piqued when Lester brought up Jessie. What was the point? I don’t expect Dan to put up much of a fight. Between Dan’s sexual addiction taking over his life and Lester learning not to repeat his previous mistakes, I don’t think Dan can put 2 and 2 together to save his marriage or if his does it be too little too late. What’s your thoughts?
I think it would be because, "how the hell did Lester find out about Jessie? I didn't tell him and I doubt Sarah told him. So, he either hacked into my accounts or he is working with Jessie. Finally, maybe I have a way to deal with these people and come out ahead." At least I think that is what Dan would think as he finally took two and half seconds of non-erection thought processes and pondered on everything that happened in the past week.

Biggjay

Jul 23, 2024
For me, I have resigned myself to the fact that the author intends for Sarah to f×ck every horny male in the TA universe. Sad really, cause I was hoping he would further exploit the dynamics in the relationship of the trio and her parents and kids. How come the Williams don't have any close family friends? Now we can't even be sure it will be Lester's baby when she eventually gets pregnant

polpolp

Jul 11, 2017
Alright...i've held on long enough. I am officially done with this story. Jesus what dribble. Don lost all the psychology. They keep acting surprised at Ch22? The characters have actually lost dimensions as the story went on. At this point Dan is a robot. If you're enjoying this garbage writing, all the fun to you. I'm out.
Like many patreon writers , Don killed his story to please the hard cuck subscribers with more and more hard cuckold and less psychology.

He betrayed his own characters to make more money, no way Dan can fall this low with no réaction
And what about loving Sarah who did this for her husband ?

Last edited:
Jun 30, 2024
He betrayed his own characters to make more money, no way Dan can fall this low with no réaction
And what about loving Sarah who did this for her husband ?
You are not wrong it would be hard to picture a couple like Dan or Sarah going from successful people to what they currently becoming. Dan seems thinking with his other head, but no sane individual would stay so they can be subjected to that level of humiliation. Most people would say see ya, lawyer up and move on with life. Don wants the reader to suspend all realities for a while to live in this alternative universe.

No matter what I’m like a hair on a biscuit I will stick this out to the bitter end.

DarkStutzel

May 23, 2017
You are not wrong it would be hard to picture a couple like Dan or Sarah going from successful people to what they currently becoming. Dan seems thinking with his other head, but no sane individual would stay so they can be subjected to that level of humiliation. Most people would say see ya, lawyer up and move on with life. Don wants the reader to suspend all realities for a while to live in this alternative universe.

No matter what I’m like a hair on a biscuit I will stick this out to the bitter end.
It's worth remembering that Dan is enjoying what's going on and hasn't used his safe word, the problem will be when he uses the safe word and Sarah won't stop ignoring it. Now it's hard to put the blame solely on Sarah, since it was her husband who dragged her into this hole. It'll be worse if Lester forces him to turn into Sussy (as he feared). You want me to fuck you, Sarah? Tell Dan to dress up as a woman and use the cage. It could gradually be the cage first, after a while Lester would let him, Sarah would go crazy and make her demand, Dan would dress up as a woman and Sarah would ask her husband to do it for her, Dan would look at her face of desire and frustration that Lester wouldn't let her touch his penis unless Dan dressed up as a woman. After Dan gets dressed, the past humiliation begins, Sarah says she loves Lester and humiliates her husband a lot, he cries and says the safe word and she doesn't stop. Lester and Sarah continue to caress and humiliate Dan. At first it could have been an RPG. Lester has strategy as an ally (and a path that can be followed).

Jun 30, 2024
It's worth remembering that Dan is enjoying what's going on and hasn't used his safe word, the problem will be when he uses the safe word and Sarah won't stop ignoring it. Now it's hard to put the blame solely on Sarah, since it was her husband who dragged her into this hole. It'll be worse if Lester forces him to turn into Sussy (as he feared). You want me to fuck you, Sarah? Tell Dan to dress up as a woman and use the cage. It could gradually be the cage first, after a while Lester would let him, Sarah would go crazy and make her demand, Dan would dress up as a woman and Sarah would ask her husband to do it for her, Dan would look at her face of desire and frustration that Lester wouldn't let her touch his penis unless Dan dressed up as a woman. After Dan gets dressed, the past humiliation begins, Sarah says she loves Lester and humiliates her husband a lot, he cries and says the safe word and she doesn't stop. Lester and Sarah continue to caress and humiliate Dan. At first it could have been an RPG. Lester has strategy as an ally (and a path that can be followed).
Geez that is dark. I can’t see Lester wanting Dan to dress up as a sissy cuck especially after reading this chapter. Lester tells Sarah he had no desire seeing her with Dan. I see Lester pulling out all the stops against Dan while Sarah is his willing accomplice. The other reason I can’t see Dan as a sissy cuck is the kids. Someone has to be the parent as Lester doesn’t want to be a step dad

also at the end, I’m assuming Dan was tuning out the couple while replaying the words Sarah said at the end (“I love you”). Wonder if it went beyond just kissing and they actually had a post orgasmic conversation about their future

DarkStutzel

May 23, 2017
Geez that is dark. I can’t see Lester wanting Dan to dress up as a sissy cuck especially after reading this chapter. Lester tells Sarah he had no desire seeing her with Dan. I see Lester pulling out all the stops against Dan while Sarah is his willing accomplice. The other reason I can’t see Dan as a sissy cuck is the kids. Someone has to be the parent as Lester doesn’t want to be a step dad

also at the end, I’m assuming Dan was tuning out the couple while replaying the words Sarah said at the end (“I love you”). Wonder if it went beyond just kissing and they actually had a post orgasmic conversation about their future
Laster wants to destroy Dan, he wants to cut him off completely (remembering that Dan has already revealed this fear to Sarah). If Lester knew about Dan's greatest fear, it would be a very powerful weapon for him to use. It could start gradually. Also because Sarah doesn't love her husband anymore, she's going to make him her wife to take care of her daughters (not in front of them). She likes to humiliate her husband, turning into Sussy would be the way Dan could never oppose Lester in anything, it would break him completely. Sarah would never respect Dan again either, I'm not talking about him turning gay, and of course Lester wouldn't let him do anything gay, possibly someone from the RPG group or someone else, but he's only for Sarah. I'd like to see when Sarah won't respect their safe word.

Jun 30, 2024
Laster wants to destroy Dan, he wants to cut him off completely (remembering that Dan has already revealed this fear to Sarah). If Lester knew about Dan's greatest fear, it would be a very powerful weapon for him to use. It could start gradually. Also because Sarah doesn't love her husband anymore, she's going to make him her wife to take care of her daughters (not in front of them). She likes to humiliate her husband, turning into Sussy would be the way Dan could never oppose Lester in anything, it would break him completely. Sarah would never respect Dan again either, I'm not talking about him turning gay, and of course Lester wouldn't let him do anything gay, possibly someone from the RPG group or someone else, but he's only for Sarah. I'd like to see when Sarah won't respect their safe word.
That was chapter 18 where Dan got in trouble with Sarah for lying about Eugene and the peephole .

“Like one of those weak, ineffectual men that put their cocks in cages and allow themselves to be called a sissy while their wives get plowed by some more manly guy.“

I also thought this chapter marks Dan first time hearing directly from Lester his hopes of impregnating Sarah. Except in Chapter 20 when Dan overheard their baby talk during sex, most of the impregnation talk was between Lester and Sarah. Don has not hinted or shown signs of Sarah being pregnant so far. Even though we assume this will happen, the topic is getting dragged out longer than it should. As Sarah has turned a corner with her feelings toward Lester, I would love to see their coupling bare “fruit“ soon. I’m not keen on seeing Dan, Bryon, Jessie, homeless Cash dude, or anyone Lester as the next baby daddy. This story excels at being a love triangle where the most unlikeliest person woos the panties off the unexpecting wife.

D2taA

Oct 24, 2020
Well I've most of neighbor Chronicles ( the redux and the other) and a lot of this series but have yet to find a series with an ending. I know I've read the last chapter where at the bottom it says "the end". But none that I've read where really endings, they just kinda end more or less like the other chapters in the series. They were all like "who knows what tomorrow holds" or "I love this woman and I can't wait for what she has in store for us next". I start reading a series it'll build it world that exist is then a little character build up then there's a foreboding event that's looms in the next chapter but it never really happens. So you get no character arc or story climax( pun intended) or event aftermath, there's no high or lows. Something pushes couple in a direction and once it hits a hundred it never slows down or stops, so you get know event shaping or character resolutions.

Meaning. Most of these series that are all basically the same story end up going of the rails then outta now where you'll find the sentence. THE END.

Jun 30, 2024
Well I've most of neighbor Chronicles ( the redux and the other) and a lot of this series but have yet to find a series with an ending. I know I've read the last chapter where at the bottom it says "the end". But none that I've read where really endings, they just kinda end more or less like the other chapters in the series. They were all like "who knows what tomorrow holds" or "I love this woman and I can't wait for what she has in store for us next". I start reading a series it'll build it world that exist is then a little character build up then there's a foreboding event that's looms in the next chapter but it never really happens. So you get no character arc or story climax( pun intended) or event aftermath, there's no high or lows. Something pushes couple in a direction and once it hits a hundred it never slows down or stops, so you get know event shaping or character resolutions.

Meaning. Most of these series that are all basically the same story end up going of the rails then outta now where you'll find the sentence. THE END.
I give all the props and accolades to Don who has been consistent putting out new content each month on top of whatever else he is doing in life. Most authors I’ve enjoyed reading start a multi chapter story or get far along and then nothing. I know we have imaginations, but not knowing what happens to the characters is annoying. I have not seen any of Don’s earlier published work to conclude if he writes an open ending,. I’m waiting for see the conclusion to his short story Detestable Liaisons before reserving any judgement. But overall I’m hoping Toxic Attraction comes to a logical conclusion. My only selfish wish is to see Sarah pregnant with Lester’s baby and as I read somewhere else I would like to see which character comes out good at the end.

Your opinion: Out of all the characters in Toxic Attraction who would you like to see come out with a good ending.? They all seem to have their flaws and potential pitfalls.

Reactions: Navy_Sailor