Toxic Attraction DonSilver #Cuckold 8muses forum

D2taA

Oct 24, 2020
Why would you want to. It's the same shit in every chapter, her and Lester have sex and she gets off and they talk shit about Dan. Mean while Dan hates it and whines but still wants her to fuck Lester. It should've ended round chapter 11. Now he added new characters that want to fuck the wife which is boring. Not as compelling a story if she turns out to be just another hoe, as to being a hoe just for fat ass.

Reactions: gogobobo113

DarkStutzel

May 23, 2017
Here you go.
It seems that Luisa has become pregnant by the Student, and I hope her husband separates from her. She even told the student to make her his wife. She had promised her husband that if she didn't use a condom she would have oral and anal sex. She broke the deal with him, I hope that in the course of two months she will be pregnant. And the French girl steals her husband. Her husband is vulnerable with the pregnancy.

Translated with DeepL.com (free version)

Snafu4977

Dec 21, 2023
To be honest, i am struggling to get through it.

Another story i feel has gone on too long.
Author has been very clever with chapter 10 and found a way to restart the whole story again and its become repetitive for me.

D2taA

Oct 24, 2020
I know it. This story and TA ,LA and all the other stories by these authors is the same. It's just repeated over and over with just different names. Husband wants wife to fuck another guy wife does and likes it wife treats husband like shit does everything behind his back. Husband finds out and gets mad but then wants wife to keep fucking other dude. I mean wash rinse dry wash rinse dry.

Gone405

May 1, 2024
Does anyone have a link for this? Or point me to the right direction? I would like to read it.

Jul 8, 2024
I know it. This story and TA ,LA and all the other stories by these authors is the same. It's just repeated over and over with just different names. Husband wants wife to fuck another guy wife does and likes it wife treats husband like shit does everything behind his back. Husband finds out and gets mad but then wants wife to keep fucking other dude. I mean wash rinse dry wash rinse dry.
The difference for me is more about Lester. Most guys just sit there and say, "isn't my dick bigger than your husband's? That means I deserve to fuck you more, just with you still married because it makes me feel more masculine and in control of others."

TA has Lester, who is taking the wife fully from the husband and leaving him, dumped in the gutter, with the wife's ful participation. Yes, he definitely like for her to say things about Dan, but action is more about him. He is insidious in how he worms his way into his life and takes over Sarah. Lester demands no less than Dan's destitution, unemployment, and broken marriage; while he takes Sarah from Dan, because he feels that he should be able to. Its part of what gave spawn to my idea that Dan was like a high school football player/bully, while Sarah is the Captain of the Cheer-leading team. Lester faced several of his most formative years as a victim of those type of people, even if his victim-hood is just in his own mind as he say what he lusted after and craved scooped up like some prize catch by people like Dan, while he was left with nothing. This is Lester's opportunity for payback and he will take it, come hell of high-water. That makes this more psychological to me and therefore different for me.

I agree that last chapter or so were meh, at best (as I also stated) but have hopes that the over-all arch of the story will lead me to, I hope what I want to see, or at least to a logical conclusion. Most of this is from conversations I have had with Don and his writing and I may be naive, but I keep hope until I can't. This does not poo on your opinion, just adds mine to the mix. However, I do totally agree that this Patreon system has led to people, including Don, to ignore the people who are not paying him, completely (where he used to listen and talk to everyone) and be surrounded by the LCD (lowest common denominator) in many cases and of course sycophants. Not everyone there is that, but a number of them are and any who do not pay are treated like shit by everyone on discord who does and Don is consenting through silence. If someone buys a Stephen King novel and sends him a fan letter, including his opinion and another checks his book out of the Library and writes the same type of letter, I doubt King says, "fuck you, Library asshole, you got no right to an opinion unless you pay me, beyaaaatch." (I was trying to picture how to write bitch with a Maine accent).

Last edited:
Jun 30, 2024
The difference for me is more about Lester. Most guys just sit there and say, "isn't my dick bigger than your husband's? That means I deserve to fuck you more, just with you still married because it makes me feel more masculine and in control of others."

TA has Lester, who is taking the wife fully from the husband and leaving him, dumped in the gutter, with the wife's ful participation. Yes, he definitely like for her to say things about Dan, but action is more about him. He is insidious in how he worms his way into his life and takes over Sarah. Lester demands no less than Dan's destitution, unemployment, and broken marriage; while he takes Sarah from Dan, because he feels that he should be able to. Its part of what gave spawn to my idea that Dan was like a high school football player/bully, while Sarah is the Captain of the Cheer-leading team. Lester faced several of his most formative years as a victim of those type of people, even if his victim-hood is just in his own mind as he say what he lusted after and craved scooped up like some prize catch by people like Dan, while he was left with nothing. This is Lester's opportunity for payback and he will take it, come hell of high-water. That makes this more psychological to me and therefore different for me.

I agree that last chapter or so were meh, at best (as I also stated) but have hopes that the over-all arch of the story will lead me to, I hope what I want to see, or at least to a logical conclusion. Most of this is from conversations I have had with Don and his writing and I may be naive, but I keep hope until I can't. This does not poo on your opinion, just adds mine to the mix. However, I do totally agree that this Patreon system has led to people, including Don, to ignore the people who are not paying him, completely (where he used to listen and talk to everyone) and be surrounded by the LCD (lowest common denominator) in many cases and of course sycophants. Not everyone there is that, but a number of them are and any who do not pay are treated like shit by everyone on discord who does and Don is consenting through silence. If someone buys a Stephen King novel and sends him a fan letter, including his opinion and another checks his book out of the Library and writes the same type of letter, I doubt King says, "fuck you, Library asshole, you got no right to an opinion unless you pay me, beyaaaatch." (I was trying to picture how to write bitch with a Maine accent).
Great insight Psiber as always. You are right Lester is a different cat than many characters used by authors, including the other characters Don created. He cockiness is not from his rugged good looks, charming, suave, soothing voice or billionaire bank account. Lester has a diabolical and calculating mind to go along with his big schlong. One can picture Lester as a savant in his chess club because he plays 4D chess with his prey. Always anticipating their next move or counter move while staying steps ahead. This was his MO until his luck ran out or vision was clouded by the lust he had for Sarah. Hopefully for everyone’s sake who follows TA, Lester will quickly regroup from this latest setback and find a resolution to wrangle Sarah as well as get his vengeance and wallet back fromVernon. Don chose not to expound on Lester at the end of Chapter 21, which is unlike the previous chapters where Lester’s action or dialogue at the end would set up the scene for the next chapter. I’m hoping something big as Lester always preached patience.

Lastly, it is disappointing to hear who Don chooses to listen too. Sounds like if you were paying member on Discord, a voice of reason would get drowned out by people who have very little interest in a good story but only want to get their rocks off on a cheap thrill.

D2taA

Oct 24, 2020

What your saying is true or was true in the beginning, and it did give it a different angle. But come on , after 21 chapters were still having to read about this poor bastard's wife disrespecting him. I'm hoping he wakes up and jumps in front of a truck or off a building and just put himself out of his own misery. Cause we all know how this is gonna end, his wife is gone she ain't never gonna be his again and if he stays with her he's gonna be raising Lester's kid or somebody else's. But if definitely won't be his, plus she still gonna be banging someone else so he'll have to live with that shit, too.

Reactions: DarkStutzel
Jun 30, 2024
What your saying is true or was true in the beginning, and it did give it a different angle. But come on , after 21 chapters were still having to read about this poor bastard's wife disrespecting him. I'm hoping he wakes up and jumps in front of a truck or off a building and just put himself out of his own misery. Cause we all know how this is gonna end, his wife is gone she ain't never gonna be his again and if he stays with her he's gonna be raising Lester's kid or somebody else's. But if definitely won't be his, plus she still gonna be banging someone else so he'll have to live with that shit, too.
Honestly, I hope the complete opposite happens to Dan. I hope when he reaches the lowest point of his life he meets a young smokin’ hot lady who will change his life. She will be a better person than Sarah in every way possible and they will bond quickly. All the while a now visibly jealous, knocked up Sarah has to witness the transformation of her husband and find his new love taking over Sarah’s role in the family. Gotta love a good redemption story

Jul 8, 2024
I'm not sure what I want beyond Lester beating Dan and taking what is his (who is his), with her willingly following Lester, unable to do anything but work to please the cunning fat toad.

Last edited:

D2taA

Oct 24, 2020
Honestly, I hope the complete opposite happens to Dan. I hope when he reaches the lowest point of his life he meets a young smokin’ hot lady who will change his life. She will be a better person than Sarah in every way possible and they will bond quickly. All the while a now visibly jealous, knocked up Sarah has to witness the transformation of her husband and find his new love taking over Sarah’s role in the family. Gotta love a good redemption story
Yeah that sounds good, if that happened there would be some kind of weird ending. Maybe when Dan leave for a business trip the new wife gets a knock on the door and opens it to see Lester's fatt ass on the other side. Or Dan would introduce her to some one like Lester's buddy that Dan meet that used to fuck his ex-wife but now he want him to fuck his current wife. Something silly like that. Or it would skip ahead a year after he gets remarried n show them tearing out to the hospital with his new wife pregnant and when Dan ask for the boy's name for the birth certificate she names the kid Lester, the end.

Jun 30, 2024
Yeah that sounds good, if that happened there would be some kind of weird ending. Maybe when Dan leave for a business trip the new wife gets a knock on the door and opens it to see Lester's fatt ass on the other side. Or Dan would introduce her to some one like Lester's buddy that Dan meet that used to fuck his ex-wife but now he want him to fuck his current wife. Something silly like that. Or it would skip ahead a year after he gets remarried n show them tearing out to the hospital with his new wife pregnant and when Dan ask for the boy's name for the birth certificate she names the kid Lester, the end.
As fun it is to hypothesize those different scenarios till we are blue in the face, it’s ultimately hard to guesstimate where Don will direct this story or it’s ending. I hope Chapter 22 has Lester taking charge after reading that disappointing ending in Chapter 21. Sure we see the change in Sarah but Don made Lester sound defeated as he waddled to his room. Why the sudden reversal of alpha roles. We are coming near the release of the alpha draft

Riversage

Nov 3, 2017
A bit off topic but has anyone read Newlyweds New Desires by on Literotica? It’s pretty good and he’s got more chapters on patron. Similar to TA but more slowburn and not a clusterfuck yet.

Reactions: Psiber@mauvais