Toxic Attraction DonSilver #Cuckold 8muses forum

Jun 30, 2024
While I was on a quick break, I checked his Patreon and didn’t see Chapter 5 of Detestable Liaisons yet. Looks like most of his focus is on TA currentl. It’s his most popular story and probably afraid of losing subscribers if he doesn’t add new chapters monthly

Also after a quick ready I like the revisions from the draft to help give context, but what sense did it make in Chapter 22 final to add the blurb where Dan joined Sarah in the shower after Sarah came out of Lester’s room?

Last edited:
Jun 30, 2024
I think that he was trying to push the reclaiming thing for Dan, so that when he tells her that Dan would not be reclaiming her tonight and that she was not to fuck anyone, even Dan without his permission...like that was Dan's swan song to experiencing Sarah.
I hope this is the transition where it becomes exclusively Lester and Sarah till her pregnancy. Dan will find himself on the outside. I find it interesting Don revised from the alpha draft where Sarah made it a point not to let Byron cum inside her. Maybe she’s off birth control or ovulating, but both sex scenes ended with Sarah and Lester intimate as no one else mattered. Sarah has made her choice now with all this baby making sex maybe a bun in the oven soon. Then Sarah can have the kinky sex she wants.

fakeplastictree

Aug 23, 2016
I liked the updated chapter 22. Admittedly I'm new to reading cuckold fiction but I'm truly enjoying reading the dark and sometimes disgusting downfall of Sarah and Dan's relationship. Maybe once I'm more widely read I'll have stronger feelings about Don's writing but I'm still eager for each new chapter at this point.

Reactions: Psiber@mauvais
Jul 8, 2024
I hope this is the transition where it becomes exclusively Lester and Sarah till her pregnancy. Dan will find himself on the outside. I find it interesting Don revised from the alpha draft where Sarah made it a point not to let Byron cum inside her. Maybe she’s off birth control or ovulating, but both sex scenes ended with Sarah and Lester intimate as no one else mattered. Sarah has made her choice now with all this baby making sex maybe a bun in the oven soon. Then Sarah can have the kinky sex she wants.
I agree with you completely, in fact, what I would love to see is Sarah getting up from Dan's bed or the couch, later that night and just start heading for Lester's room.

Dan says, "Sarah, where are you going?"

Sarah replies, "I think you know where I am going, Dan."

"Sarah, please stay here, we need to talk. This went way too far.

"You could have stopped it Dan. However, I noticed that you were fine when you played with your pathetic little piece, while watching Lester do things to me only he is able to do to me. In fact, as I recall you came all by yourself and all over yourself," she replies with a smirk, knowing she hasn't just won this time, but possibly every time from here on out. Things changed tonight on a pretty massive scale and she didn't exactly hate that it did.

Sarah, starts walking away and as she is half way to Lester's door Dan sputters, "pineapple."

She looks at Dan and the sad, pathetic, puppy dog look he was giving her.

"That doesn't count anymore Dan, sorry, but too late. I belong to my Daddy now. I fuck, or don't fuck, who he tells me to. In fact, if you ever want to do anything with me, you better learn to ass kiss someone, and it sure as hell isn't Byron, or anyone in DC," Sarah spat, expressing the anger that had been building and, quite frankly, was still there regarding Dan's lack of attention or backbone when it came to their fetish. If he would rather grab his own diminutive manhood and rub one out than to step up and assert himself, then let him, she thought. I've got the best cock on the planet waiting for me in his room, always there for me; never absent and never lying. Who knows, maybe Lester was right about himself being the real man.

"Sarah, please," Dan almost whispered, his mind and heart both currently breaking.

"Dan," go to bed," she flatly stated as she entered Lester's bedroom, closed the door, and then he could swear he heard the snib of the lock turning in place, locking him out and, most importantly, them in.

Jun 30, 2024
Before I get redeployed further south for the incoming hurricane in Florida I had time to re-read Ch. 22 and had a thought:

Do you think Dan and Sarah were on the rocks before Lester was ever introduced. From my experience long distance relationships never work especially with a family involved, the stressors of a loss of income, job, and social status were maybe too much for Sarah. Some people are not always built for better or worse. Maybe Sarah is rebelling from all the expectations placed on her or going through midlife crisis. Sarah has an outlet now to get away from all the bad with Dan and live the “good” and exciting life with Lester.

Jun 30, 2024
I agree with you completely, in fact, what I would love to see is Sarah getting up from Dan's bed or the couch, later that night and just start heading for Lester's room.

Dan says, "Sarah, where are you going?"

Sarah replies, "I think you know where I am going, Dan."

"Sarah, please stay here, we need to talk. This went way too far.

"You could have stopped it Dan. However, I noticed that you were fine when you played with your pathetic little piece, while watching Lester do things to me only he is able to do to me. In fact, as I recall you came all by yourself and all over yourself," she replies with a smirk, knowing she hasn't just won this time, but possibly every time from here on out. Things changed tonight on a pretty massive scale and she didn't exactly hate that it did.

Sarah, starts walking away and as she is half way to Lester's door Dan sputters, "pineapple."

She looks at Dan and the sad, pathetic, puppy dog look he was giving her.

"That doesn't count anymore Dan, sorry, but too late. I belong to my Daddy now. I fuck, or don't fuck, who he tells me to. In fact, if you ever want to do anything with me, you better learn to ass kiss someone, and it sure as hell isn't Byron, or anyone in DC," Sarah spat, expressing the anger that had been building and, quite frankly, was still there regarding Dan's lack of attention or backbone when it came to their fetish. If he would rather grab his own diminutive manhood and rub one out than to step up and assert himself, then let him, she thought. I've got the best cock on the planet waiting for me in his room, always there for me; never absent and never lying. Who knows, maybe Lester was right about himself being the real man.

"Sarah, please," Dan almost whispered, his mind and heart both currently breaking.

"Dan," go to bed," she flatly stated as she entered Lester's bedroom, closed the door, and then he could swear he heard the snib of the lock turning in place, locking him out and, most importantly, them in.
That is so hot Psiber. Hope that exchange happens. I would like to add to your exchange seeing Sarah working her wedding band off her finger and nonchalantly drops it on the floor, Dan hearing the words “I love you Lester” repeatedly through the thin walls for hours before hearing Sarah shout “I love you ….Daddy. I want you to put a baby in me tonight.” For Dan to awake the next day finding his wife packed and ready to her return to Middleton while in a loving embrace and kiss with Lester. Sarah again wearing Lester’s worn and unkempt Death Star shirt as a reminder of her love. As she says bye Dan notices the love of his life and mother of his children cupping her belly and Dan knew

Reactions: Navy_Sailor

bluepixiegurl316

Nov 28, 2018
The fact she has kids makes me think Lester's fantasy will never happen. He doesn't want to help raise someone elses kids and Dan would. Sarah's eventual choice is sort of set unless she's just a total shit person and then it's not even an issue.

He will eventually be arrested for hacking the wrong person and she'll be left alone. He also doesn't love her back, not really. Again, I don't think she's stupid nor is his cock good enough to pick over her children, even his.

Navy_Sailor

Sep 1, 2024
The fact she has kids makes me think Lester's fantasy will never happen. He doesn't want to help raise someone elses kids and Dan would. Sarah's eventual choice is sort of set unless she's just a total shit person and then it's not even an issue.

He will eventually be arrested for hacking the wrong person and she'll be left alone. He also doesn't love her back, not really. Again, I don't think she's stupid nor is his cock good enough to pick over her children, even his.
:unsure:

Jun 30, 2024

I understand your argument about Sarah and Dan’s kids, but Don goes out of his way to keep them hidden in the background as a plot point. Maybe to show how fertile Sarah is. She has no problems sending them away with her parents so she can get railed by Lester. I remembered a post a while back from a member either from this forum or another who had a conversation with Don about the ending of Toxic Attraction. Don revealed Lester does get pregnant Sarah in the end. We just don’t know the when, where and how which is why it’s fun to speculate and come up with these crazy scenarios. Good job again Psiber. As fans we will stick with this story till the end. As we have vested interest, we want to see the story progress to a logical conclusion

Reactions: Navy_Sailor
Jul 8, 2024
I understand your argument about Sarah and Dan’s kids, but Don goes out of his way to keep them hidden in the background as a plot point. Maybe to show how fertile Sarah is. She has no problems sending them away with her parents so she can get railed by Lester. I remembered a post a while back from a member either from this forum or another who had a conversation with Don about the ending of Toxic Attraction. Don revealed Lester does get pregnant Sarah in the end. We just don’t know the when, where and how which is why it’s fun to speculate and come up with these crazy scenarios. Good job again Psiber. As fans we will stick with this story till the end. As we have vested interest, we want to see the story progress to a logical conclusion
I passed an idea to Don, based on something real life that I knew about, months ago. The woman in the relationship did not want her teen-age kids to know she was fucking around with this guy, so she used to have him come to the bedroom window and let him in through there and he was not allowed to leave the bedroom. In exchange, they fucked a lot. I let Don know that thst might be a reasonable way to allow Lester to fuck her, without compromising the children.

Jun 30, 2024
I passed an idea to Don, based on something real life that I knew about, months ago. The woman in the relationship did not want her teen-age kids to know she was fucking around with this guy, so she used to have him come to the bedroom window and let him in through there and he was not allowed to leave the bedroom. In exchange, they fucked a lot. I let Don know that thst might be a reasonable way to allow Lester to fuck her, without compromising the children.
Gives a new definition to cat burglar. I bet Lester wouldn’t mind one bit being stuck in the bedroom with Sarah for a whole week. As their relationship has hit another level so it would be nice if Don has Lester make a surprise visit to Sarah at the hospital again. Afterwards she sneaks him home as she wants to be filled and creampied every morning and night till she is pregnant. All while Dan get humiliated by Byron for taking Sarah.