Toxic Attraction DonSilver #Cuckold 8muses forum

Jul 8, 2024
Psiber is correct on this. See bold text from excerpts of the story

The short man smiled and spoke slowly, relishing this truth. “You said-”
“I love you.” Sarah told him and opened her eyes, looking up at Lester’s ugly, grinning face. She couldn’t help herself. She was at the edge of a steep cliff. “I love you, Lester.”
“Again!” Lester growled. He looked between Dan’s face and Sarah’s. “Look at me and say it to me again. I want to cum to it.”
She felt like she was drowning in his commands, but she wanted his cum. She needed to feel that heat from him. She would do anything it took in that moment to make herself cum. “I love you,” she moaned while staring up at Lester’s ugly features, “I love you.”
Dan’s eyes blinked in a rapid sequence as his brain tried unsuccessfully to process what his ears were telling him his wife had just said.
………..
Sarah grabbed Lester by the back of the neck and pulled him down on top of her for a deep kiss. Their tongues clashed as Lester continued to vigorously hump his gargantuan cock into her. The horny wife continued to moan the three words unintelligibly as their mouths connected.
………..
Dan was sitting there, covered in his own cum, watching as Lester and Sarah’s bodies came to a complete stop. The only parts moving were their lips. Sarah’s voice saying ‘I love you’ to Lester played over and over in his head. He wasn’t entirely sure she wasn’t now whispering it to the monster on top of her. His brain felt like it had been shattered into a million pieces and was desperately trying to put itself back together. He had no idea how to chart these unknown waters or how to react to any of this. He had no map for what came next. He just sat and stared at the taboo coupling in front of him.

I definitely want to hear more from Sarah to Lester as we move to the next chapter. The genie is out of the bottle folks!
I'm the same, but what I really loved was when she said it to him, while fucking him in his bedroom, leaving Dan sleeping alone. She volunteered it, there was nothing Lester said which precluded her saying it and he did not manipulate her for the statement, she just, all by her lonesome, told Lester that she loved him. Fuck.

Jun 30, 2024
I'm the same, but what I really loved was when she said it to him, while fucking him in his bedroom, leaving Dan sleeping alone. She volunteered it, there was nothing Lester said which precluded her saying it and he did not manipulate her for the statement, she just, all by her lonesome, told Lester that she loved him. Fuck.
Wouldn’t surprise me if Dan wakes up and finds Sarah not on the couch. As Dan gets up from the chair, moaning and grunting noises come from either Lester’s locked bedroom or bathroom. Before Dan can check the knob he hears Sarah say those words again “I love you, Lester” as they come in unison.

Reactions: Navy_Sailor

swewx

Oct 6, 2021
WOW!!! Who gives a shit what she said.. dan is letting her do it. If she falls for the fat guy who cares, really, at this point it's way beyond sum fetish of his and if she stays with fat boi then if he wants to get mad he can go find a mirror. If he way really worried bout fat boi he would kick his ass like he did before, I don't see why he hasn't already. But if he's to stupid to see and hear what is being said about him, which he has to to but he's rather jerk off, well then he deserves what he gets. You don't put your duck in a vice then get shocked when you tighten it up. The whole thing is stupid, why is he living the this guy. There's no way he can't afford his own place, or find a better roommate. I'm telling I'm not routing for any of these idiots, none of them sound like P.T.A. material.
Yes, you're right.

Reactions: D2taA

Em Lear

Dec 13, 2023
Detestable Liaisons ch 4 was disappointing. Will don be making ch5? I wanted to see Courtney get horrified and seduced once she knows it's archer.

swewx

Oct 6, 2021
Detestable Liaisons ch 4 was disappointing. Will don be making ch5? I wanted to see Courtney get horrified and seduced once she knows it's archer.
I agree. The sex scenes are well written as allways, but the whole story is awfull. It could be done in one chapter.
That's why DS keeps milking Toxic Attraction.

Jun 30, 2024
Detestable Liaisons was described by Don as a quick stroke story, which in theory would give him a short creative break from Toxic Attraction and the other two long form stories. In reality Don has tried to morph the story beyond his original concept. If Don stuck with the original premise and made it quick story as swewx stated the sex scenes between Courtney and Archer are smoking.

Everyone has their own take take, but end it with chapter 5. Archer and Courtney are salespeople so they have tendency to be narcissistic and vain. Conventioneer seek each other out for a spur of the moment fuck so I hope Don doesnt try to make them a couple like Lester and Sarah will be at the end. Let Courtney’s husband get arrested at the concierge’s desk for making to much on a commotion. Archer and Courtney can have uninterrupted, unprotected sex the whole weekend. As she and Archer walk hand in hand to the concierge desk after having a quickie in the elevator, they overhear employees talk about a guest’s disturbance and arrest. Courtney is immediately smacked back into reality when she can’t get a hold of her husband and leaves Archer’s side without even a goodbye kiss. Courtney bails her husband out while notified he is permanently banned from the hotel and future conventions. Still full of Archer’s spunk the couple argue, go home and have make up sex, but it’s too late the deed is done as she is pregnant with Archer’s baby. A year later, Courtney attends her first convention after having a healthy baby boy that favors Archer more than her husband. Courtney and her husband avoided sex since the Archer Jr’s birth. Her husband safely at home with the baby she sees a familiar face that makes her wet. Archer hearing through the grapevine Courtney was pregnant was ready to give her baby number two this weekend. As they approach each other and hug like longtime friends, Archer loves seeing and feeling Courtney’s new post baby body and eager to see the changes intimately. She whispers into his ear “Hi Daddy I think Archer Jr needs a brother or sister”. Archer nods and smiles as he pulls Courtney to the elevator. THE END

Last edited:
Reactions: Deviant_PaUl

polpolp

Jul 11, 2017
I understand your argument about Sarah and Dan’s kids, but Don goes out of his way to keep them hidden in the background as a plot point. Maybe to show how fertile Sarah is. She has no problems sending them away with her parents so she can get railed by Lester. I remembered a post a while back from a member either from this forum or another who had a conversation with Don about the ending of Toxic Attraction. Don revealed Lester does get pregnant Sarah in the end. We just don’t know the when, where and how which is why it’s fun to speculate and come up with these crazy scenarios. Good job again Psiber. As fans we will stick with this story till the end. As we have vested interest, we want to see the story progress to a logical conclusion
On discord Don revealed there gonna be a happy ending for Sarah and Dan. I dont see about Lester getting pregnant Sarah, but if a happy ending is possible, only adoption or abortion are possible.

Why everyone seems to hate Dan ? Dont forget he already destroy Lester physically and if he reach a breaking point, he clearly can end him

• Thinking Face

swewx

Oct 6, 2021
On discord Don revealed there gonna be a happy ending for Sarah and Dan. I dont see about Lester getting pregnant Sarah, but if a happy ending is possible, only adoption or abortion are possible.

Why everyone seems to hate Dan ? Dont forget he already destroy Lester physically and if he reach a breaking point, he clearly can end him
I agree.
But in the last chapters Dan appears as a supporting cast to Lester and Sarah, not a leading actor.

WillBillNill

Jun 22, 2024
Detestable Liaisons was described by Don as a quick stroke story, which in theory would give him a short creative break from Toxic Attraction and the other two long form stories. In reality Don has tried to morph the story beyond his original concept. If Don stuck with the original premise and made it quick story as swewx stated the sex scenes between Courtney and Archer are smoking.

Everyone has their own take take, but end it with chapter 5. Archer and Courtney are salespeople so they have tendency to be narcissistic and vain. Conventioneer seek each other out for a spur of the moment fuck so I hope Don doesnt try to make them a couple like Lester and Sarah will be at the end. Let Courtney’s husband get arrested at the concierge’s desk for making to much on a commotion. Archer and Courtney can have uninterrupted, unprotected sex the whole weekend. As she and Archer walk hand in hand to the concierge desk after having a quickie in the elevator, they overhear employees talk about a guest’s disturbance and arrest. Courtney is immediately smacked back into reality when she can’t get a hold of her husband and leaves Archer’s side without even a goodbye kiss. Courtney bails her husband out while notified he is permanently banned from the hotel and future conventions. Still full of Archer’s spunk the couple argue, go home and have make up sex, but it’s too late the deed is done as she is pregnant with Archer’s baby. A year later, Courtney attends her first convention after having a healthy baby boy that favors Archer more than her husband. Courtney and her husband avoided sex since the Archer Jr’s birth. Her husband safely at home with the baby she sees a familiar face that makes her wet. Archer hearing through the grapevine Courtney was pregnant was ready to give her baby number two this weekend. As they approach each other and hug like longtime friends, Archer loves seeing and feeling Courtney’s new post baby body and eager to see the changes intimately. She whispers into his ear “Hi Daddy I think Archer Jr needs a brother or sister”. Archer nods and smiles as he pulls Courtney to the elevator. THE END

That's a good suggestion! I would give it a slight tweak though - bumping into each other at the convention, Courtney gets moist thinking of how her husband is at home and she has full liberty now. Yet, she's trying to restrain herself. Nearing the end of the evening, and after being continuously groped by Archer throughout the day, she couldn't resist picking up the room key Archer left for her. Once up in his room, she realises that there's another guy, other than Archer, waiting for her unseen. Nonetheless, she quietly picks up the blindfold prepared for her on the bed and puts it on. She slowly disrobes to put on a show for Archer and the other guest before taking up a familiar position on the bed - on all fours and her ass up ready to be entered. She's dropping wet as the other guy emerges from behind the partition to join Archer. She will never know who he is but she definitely knows the pleasure she's about to get.

Jun 30, 2024

I think Don swings back and forth on the ending. There was earlier post that said the opposite and Sarah was pregnant with Lester’s baby. So I hard to put much weight to either side right now especially when the story’s end not in sight. Maybe Don is saying Sarah will be happy with Lester and Dan might find a new love in his life so it fits the narrative. As I said before fatherhood changest the hardest of hearts so who knows how Lester will turn out at the end. There are times this story goes off the rails but I’m still hoping its still Lester and Sarah.

Why everyone hates Dan. He had everything, supposedly the slice of Americana, but he is throwing it away for his fantasy no different than any addict. Since this is fiction most people want to see his downfall like watching a slow motion train wreck. In real life, if Sarah was everything to him Dan wouldn’t have introduced her to this temptation. Cheating and threesome never end in a good way for any side.