Toxic Attraction DonSilver #Cuckold 8muses forum

Jul 8, 2024
TA23 enjoy
Thanks.
After 22, I have to say I was disappointed. Kind of meh, again. Maybe there will be better next month, as there is some promise shown, but right now, I admit, I want Sarah to invite Lester back to her house -- to fuck -- lying to her husband, but the evil of this kind of thing to Dan revs her up too much to ignore. Hmmmm, maybe she is Lester's slut more than Dan's wife these days.

D2taA

Oct 24, 2020
It's been the same every chapter since ch 7 , with a couple of different characters sprinkled in now n then. With none of those characters served any purpose. I think that all these hardcore cuck stories are wrote by the same group of idiots, they prolly got their own little private chat rooms. It's always the same trope husband wants to see wife wife another man then it's starts getting out of hand , husband tries to put an end to it but can't stop thinking about it and it all starts back over. Except when it restarts the wife feels less for the husband and more for the other dude and starts hiding things and going behind husbands back. Then the series just ends with the husband having to deal with it, there's no resolve or retaliation or retribution. That's even if the author finishes the series, how have just stopped and the author just starts on something else. Everybody can prolly guess how this is gonna end. I mean can anyone see this marriage going forward, I don't think so.

WillBillNill

Jun 22, 2024
A lot of guys, apart from Lester and Dan, seem to have seen Sarah nude and in action. Shouldn't they either be in the story for more or removed altogether? It's getting nowhere with these characters.

idkmanerally

May 2, 2023
when she fucked byron i was at least happy to see something new happen, and the "trying to hack his computer" thing felt like interesting plot to me

now we are back with a fully rehashed car-voyeur scene that he's done at least 2x before, with no real update

don is a good scene writer but he really doesnt understand story structure or character arcs at all

Jun 30, 2024
Say it’s a filler chapter but no matter how you slice it Don let the air out of the sails releasing this chapter. Honestly was Don distracted by the back to back hurricanes because there is no way that listless, meandering, disappointing ball of suck should have been released to the public. I admit I’m a big fan but dang Don really dropped the ball. Really the big buildup was another car scene!!!! BORING…. No Sarah returning to Lester’s room after the ending of chapter 22. Boring dialogue between Dan and Sarah now suddenly reveals everything was sex talk set up to get Dan off. Is the

All we were treated with is Lester now wants to make Sarah a slut, Sarah’s parents willing to take their kids forever, Sarah currently on some form of birth control, Lester trying to be James Bond super agent, adding even more useless minor characters, and her refusal to admit she loves Lester either to her her husband or Lester. So now we are supposed to believe Sarah went from willingly saying the wordsI love you to Lester without coercion to be forced to say it to cum. I hope the final draft adds more to the story.

Jul 8, 2024
Say it’s a filler chapter but no matter how you slice it Don let the air out of the sails releasing this chapter. Honestly was Don distracted by the back to back hurricanes because there is no way that listless, meandering, disappointing ball of suck should have been released to the public. I admit I’m a big fan but dang Don really dropped the ball. Really the big buildup was another car scene!!!! BORING…. No Sarah returning to Lester’s room after the ending of chapter 22. Boring dialogue between Dan and Sarah now suddenly reveals everything was sex talk set up to get Dan off. Is the

All we were treated with is Lester now wants to make Sarah a slut, Sarah’s parents willing to take their kids forever, Sarah currently on some form of birth control, Lester trying to be James Bond super agent, adding even more useless minor characters, and her refusal to admit she loves Lester either to her her husband or Lester. So now we are supposed to believe Sarah went from willingly saying the wordsI love you to Lester without coercion to be forced to say it to cum. I hope the final draft adds more to the story.
I would at least accept Lester ending the chapter telling Sarah that he would spend the night in her house and bed. She thinks about the fact that she promised Dan not to let him there, but tells him that she will put her kids with their grand-parents and Lester could come at 8pm. She ends it, telling Lester not to say anything to Dan about coming over to her home. That would at least be some forward progress, instead of the constant go fwd then back up that Don keeps handing out. Pick a direction and go that way, otherwise he risks alienating many more readers with nothing more than a circular story line.

Jun 30, 2024
I would at least accept Lester ending the chapter telling Sarah that he would spend the night in her house and bed. She thinks about the fact that she promised Dan not to let him there, but tells him that she will put her kids with their grand-parents and Lester could come at 8pm. She ends it, telling Lester not to say anything to Dan about coming over to her home. That would at least be some forward progress, instead of the constant go fwd then back up that Don keeps handing out. Pick a direction and go that way, otherwise he risks alienating many more readers with nothing more than a circular story line.
It truly is disappointing as a reader. Psiber is correct for every forward progress Don makes to the storyline the next chapter sets the story back significantly. This is not how to keep a long term fanbase by subjecting your readers to constant filler material. I would like see an ending in the horizon, but every time we feel maybe there is hope Don pulls the rug. Readers are moving on as evident by this forum and each month it gets harder to slough through the same muck and mire wishing for a different result. We want breakthroughs or significant impacts to the Lester, Dan and Sarah trifecta. I don’t want to keep circling around the Eiffel Tower like Chevy Chase in National Lampoon’s European Vacation. Affairs with cheating spouse usually happen instantaneous once the first event snowballs and can either crescendos into a white dwarf where everything burns bright but ends or like a phoenix, a new couple is formed from the ashes. I’m not seeing it here

I understand Don is sacrificing Toxic Attraction to line his pockets. It’s capitalism as Don’s other long form stories pale in comparison, but two step forward one step back approach is awful.

Jun 30, 2024
Sacrificed isn't strong enough but I’ve been here since the original before it was renamed TA so I’ll be here till the end sometime in 2032.
Trying to keep it PG Sermex67 but you are right sacrifice is not strong enough. I wonder if he trying to achieve some Guinness world record for continuous long form sex story haha. 2032? Long time but as I said before I will stick it out till the end. But gosh he making it harder to tough it out if he keeps dropping duds like chapter 23. I know in the past Don has made revisions to his chapters so I’m hoping it happens to this chapter but the die has already been cast.

Other observations:

I wonder if Detestable Liaisons chapter 5 will have any crossover content with Archer since he was mentioned in chapter 23. I am interested in how Detestable Liaisons ends as it might give us an outline (or foreshadowing) how Toxic Attraction may turn out since the storyline is somewhat similar.

Lastly Don’s other long form stories have fallen off by the wayside. Wonder if that was by design or his creative juices are slightly off?

DarkStutzel

May 23, 2017
I hope that Lester goes to Dan's house and stays there with the children. He ends up playing on the Xbox and discovers that the game he deleted was played with the girls. And he ends up being the savior of the day, the kids start to like him, they even lie to their father (he doesn't tell them the secret of Uncle Lester being in the house). Just like in the movie between brothers (Dan finds out from his daughters that Lester is going to their house and that Sarah and Lester have sex all day yesterday). An adaptation of this part of the movie, with Dan being destroyed, Lester taking his wife and daughters and getting Sarah pregnant. That Lester is too much of a cow, because if he spends a little more on Sarah (financial security) she'll already be leaving her husband. And Dan's fear of having to dress like Sussy or use the cage. The cage could be introduced gradually. These are all possible ideas (I don't think Don would reveal this fear of Dan's if he wasn't planning to use it at some point). It would be nice at the end of the story for Sarah to destroy Dan and give herself to Lester.
Older daughter (why don't you stay in Chicago forever?), so Uncle Lester can stay here at home and everyone is fine, Mom sleeps with him every day when you're not here and they have lots of sex.

Reactions: Chillie_Willie
Jun 30, 2024
I hope that Lester goes to Dan's house and stays there with the children. He ends up playing on the Xbox and discovers that the game he deleted was played with the girls. And he ends up being the savior of the day, the kids start to like him, they even lie to their father (he doesn't tell them the secret of Uncle Lester being in the house). Just like in the movie between brothers (Dan finds out from his daughters that Lester is going to their house and that Sarah and Lester have sex all day yesterday). An adaptation of this part of the movie, with Dan being destroyed, Lester taking his wife and daughters and getting Sarah pregnant. That Lester is too much of a cow, because if he spends a little more on Sarah (financial security) she'll already be leaving her husband. And Dan's fear of having to dress like Sussy or use the cage. The cage could be introduced gradually. These are all possible ideas (I don't think Don would reveal this fear of Dan's if he wasn't planning to use it at some point). It would be nice at the end of the story for Sarah to destroy Dan and give herself to Lester.
Older daughter (why don't you stay in Chicago forever?), so Uncle Lester can stay here at home and everyone is fine, Mom sleeps with him every day when you're not here and they have lots of sex
I love this idea you are proposing. It would be great if Lester revisits the Williams household in chapter 24 or revised version of 23 while the daughters are present. They quickly bond and adore Lester because they share a common interest or as you said helps them with the video game. Then Sarah can’t ask Lester to leave immediately and he wins them over to his side so they can pull on mommy’s heartstring by begging mom (with Lester‘s suggestion) for a baby brother. The daughters promises to keep quiet and cover for the couple as they encourage them to concentrate on having a baby from their all day sexual escapade. I juat would nice for Sarah to get pregnant with Lester’s baby sooner rather than later

Last edited:
Jul 8, 2024
I love this idea you are proposing. It would be great if Lester revisits the Williams household in chapter 24 or revised version of 23 while the daughters are present. They quickly bond and adore Lester because they share a common interest or as you said helps them with the video game. Then Sarah can’t ask Lester to leave immediately and he wins them over to his side so they can pull on mommy’s heartstring by begging mom (with Lester‘s suggestion) for a baby brother. The daughters promises to keep quiet and cover for the couple as they encourage them to concentrate on having a baby from their all day sexual escapade. I juat would nice for Sarah to get pregnant with Lester’s baby sooner rather than later
Been thinking, I know danger Will Robinson and all that, the only way I can see Sarah staving off pregnancy that neither Dan nor Lester can realize has to be either an IUD or a ring, but how would he manage to destroy it, as he says? I am flummoxed for an answer to that one. The only other thing I can imagine is the morning after pill, but that one poses too many issues, like not getting to the pharmacy in time (late for work and no time to get there before work and then loses track of time and next thing she knows its 9pm and the pharmacy is closed). Regular birth control wouldn't be a secret from Dan, so I am not sure...suggestions?

Last edited:
Jun 30, 2024
Been thinking, I know danger Will Robinson and all that, the only way I can see Sarah staving off pregnancy that neither Dan nor Lester can realize has to be either an IUD or a ring, but how would he manage to destroy it, as he says? I am flummoxed for an answer to that one. The only other thing I can imagine is the morning after pill, but that one poses too many issues, like not getting to the pharmacy in time (late for work and no time to get there before work and then loses track of time and next thing she knows its 9pm and the pharmacy is closed). Regular birth control wouldn't be a secret from Dan, so I am not sure...suggestions?
I know science is advancing constantly, but whatever Sarah is doing its a miracle after so many bareback sessions between the Lester and Sarah. I don’t know how Lester can destroy whatever it is. Maybe just ask Sarah? Without Lizzie’s making a reappearance in the story it’s hard to know if Lester is shooting blanks or as Sarah revealed earlier in the story the issue may lie with her (since it took awhile for Dan and her to get pregnant). Dan is either tight lipped or clueless while Sarah has enjoyed the sex too much to forget her “precautions.“ So my hope is Lester meeting and bonding with her daughters. They can aid Lester or shed light on Sarah‘s precaution. Would be interesting if the daughters interrupted Sarah doing her “precaution“ by walking into her bedroom unannounced right before Lester and her have some adult fun time.

Reactions: Psiber@mauvais

Sermex67

Mar 31, 2024
I think after the first time Sarah took a MAP then had a rod implant If she has Lester has more chance of getting pope pregnant but I’d go with possibly Lester being Sterile, and keep the children at her parents house and the Xbox.

Last edited:
Jul 8, 2024
I know science is advancing constantly, but whatever Sarah is doing its a miracle after so many bareback sessions between the Lester and Sarah. I don’t know how Lester can destroy whatever it is. Maybe just ask Sarah? Without Lizzie’s making a reappearance in the story it’s hard to know if Lester is shooting blanks or as Sarah revealed earlier in the story the issue may lie with her (since it took awhile for Dan and her to get pregnant). Dan is either tight lipped or clueless while Sarah has enjoyed the sex too much to forget her “precautions.“ So my hope is Lester meeting and bonding with her daughters. They can aid Lester or shed light on Sarah‘s precaution. Would be interesting if the daughters interrupted Sarah doing her “precaution“ by walking into her bedroom unannounced right before Lester and her have some adult fun time.
Remember that when Dan questioned her on the possibility of pregnancy she told Dan she had taken precautions and she is not stupid. I think it can be solved by Lester discovering the method and telling her that the sex will be all the more hotter if she doesn't use it. He convinces her to go without and right after he fills her she says good thing he is snipped, where he tells her that he is not and that Dan is the one who said it first and they seemed to be using that as a sex thing, so Lester played along. He tells her he would have never gone along if he didn't know Sarah wasn't in on it and there goes Dan, lying to her again. She responds, wanting to punish Dan (as she truly can't remember who said it first and Dan's culpability seemed completely plausible), and fucks Lester all night long, letting him cum each time, begging him for the son Dan wasn't man enough to deliver.
As far as their kids, if you remember I suggested a ways back that the way Don could include the kids was him helping them with Math as he is a computer/math genius. This earns their loyalty as Daddy is never around to help them and Mommy looks upon Lester, completely enamored with him and his report with her kids. Lester actually hates them but wants to win Sarah and it seems to really be working.

Reactions: DarkStutzel