Toxic Attraction DonSilver #Cuckold 8muses forum

Jul 8, 2024
He usually does that through Patreon, but just saying if that is the way he is (and according to the opening has planned on) it makes no sense. Let's say he could even get Dan to do all of that. The only reason I can see it happening is so Lester could take pics and show to Sarah to disillusion her on Dan and why he's doing all of this. Even if he could make Dan into some sort of subservient beta (which there has been noting to allude to that) He, most certainly is not gay. Blackmail or humiliation is the only thing I can see Lester doing with that and Dan saying oh, shit, as he realizes that the whole thing was ill thought out now has backfired. Also, prison and gangs in South America both have situations in which men use what they refer to as bitches and they never see themselves as gay, that is the person receiving it, not giving it, in their minds. Why would Lester not do the same exact thing???

Reactions: Chillie_Willie
Jun 30, 2024
Anybody having any luck securing a copy of the last chapter of Detestable Liaisons. My curious icy is growing about the ending. Will it be entertaining or a dud?

Jun 30, 2024
He usually does that through Patreon, but just saying if that is the way he is (and according to the opening has planned on) it makes no sense. Let's say he could even get Dan to do all of that. The only reason I can see it happening is so Lester could take pics and show to Sarah to disillusion her on Dan and why he's doing all of this. Even if he could make Dan into some sort of subservient beta (which there has been noting to allude to that) He, most certainly is not gay. Blackmail or humiliation is the only thing I can see Lester doing with that and Dan saying oh, shit, as he realizes that the whole thing was ill thought out now has backfired. Also, prison and gangs in South America both have situations in which men use what they refer to as bitches and they never see themselves as gay, that is the person receiving it, not giving it, in their minds. Why would Lester not do the same exact thing???
Maybe Don just finished watching Sicario and got inspired by Benicio del Toro’s character during the interrogation scene

Navy_Sailor

Sep 1, 2024
"Stunned expression" To say I was shocked is an understatement. Nothing up to this point even hinted at such a thing. It was just way out of place. I looked and saw that patreon isn't showing it. Whomever did it I hope Don gives them a smack down. There are still editing errors that Don would catch or his beta. I think I'd be quite put out if that happened to something I was writing.

Last edited:
Reactions: Chillie_Willie

Em Lear

Dec 13, 2023
Anybody having any luck securing a copy of the last chapter of Detestable Liaisons. My curious icy is growing about the ending. Will it be entertaining or a dud?
Same bro. Really curious if chapter 5 has any new insight. I was disappointed with the seduction of Courtney in chapter 4 after Archer was revealed to her.