Toxic Attraction DonSilver #Cuckold 8muses forum

Navy_Sailor

Sep 1, 2024
Gives a new definition to cat burglar. I bet Lester wouldn’t mind one bit being stuck in the bedroom with Sarah for a whole week. As their relationship has hit another level so it would be nice if Don has Lester make a surprise visit to Sarah at the hospital again. Afterwards she sneaks him home as she wants to be filled and creampied every morning and night till she is pregnant. All while Dan get humiliated by Byron for taking Sarah.
Would have to be a lot quieter with the kids home. Sarah seems to lose that control, quite often. That last session with Lester, minus the scat stuff, was really a hammer and tongs attack at Dan. And he just sat there completely swept away. I don't think Don needs to get that heavy into scat, like Psilber, not my cup of coffee. I also think that Lester sharing her is becoming less likely. He is really trying to completely win her over. If it happens, I bet he gains a LOT more control than he had with Vernon.

Jun 30, 2024
Would have to be a lot quieter with the kids home. Sarah seems to lose that control, quite often. That last session with Lester, minus the scat stuff, was really a hammer and tongs attack at Dan. And he just sat there completely swept away. I don't think Don needs to get that heavy into scat, like Psilber, not my cup of coffee. I also think that Lester sharing her is becoming less likely. He is really trying to completely win her over. If it happens, I bet he gains a LOT more control than he had with Vernon.
It will be hot reading the slow love making sessions between a Lester and Sarah rather than the wham bam sessions. Both are cool, but Lester wants to draw out Sarah’s love hormones this will certainly do it. I know Sarah‘s perception of Lester has changed by the end of Chapter 22 and she doesn’t care what it does to their marriage. Sarah grows more comfortable with Lester each time they are in bed and wonder if they take it public. Reading about her looking into each his eyes, embracing each other while kissing and touching passionately. Even during one of their many love making sessions Sarah stops Lester as he tries to demean Dan to get a sexual rise out of Sarah. She tells Lester she loves him and wants to make love to him as she slowly rides him while looking into his eyes and telling him she is off birth control or she is ovulating and she wants Lester’s baby. Who knows Lester might change his mind about the kids once he gets Sarah pregnant, especially if the kids are secretly into things he likes. Fatherhood changes even the hardest of hearts. It would also be nice to see if Lester has reaction or admits his feelings to Sarah during their love making session. It would be nice to see the signs of Sarah pregnant before all hell breaks loose with Byron, Jessie and Dan. To see Lester as the protector as he more to lose knowing Sarah is with his child? I know some will hate the story going down this path but if Lester truly wants to control Sarah this has to be done.

I agree Lester wants Sarah for himself. in his own weird way he is in love with her but hasn’t admitted it yet. Can’t wait till he does during their love making because when she hears those words she will fuck Lester all night. The kids will wake up in the morning and wonder why their mom is all sweaty, stinky, walking funny and has this dreamy smile. Not into the scat thing either. Lester will keep their sex life interesting she will not want anyone else

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Navy_Sailor
Jul 8, 2024
It will be hot reading the slow love making sessions between a Lester and Sarah rather than the wham bam sessions. Both are cool, but Lester wants to draw out Sarah’s love hormones this will certainly do it. I know Sarah‘s perception of Lester has changed by the end of Chapter 22 and she doesn’t care what it does to their marriage. Sarah grows more comfortable with Lester each time they are in bed and wonder if they take it public. Reading about her looking into each his eyes, embracing each other while kissing and touching passionately. Even during one of their many love making sessions Sarah stops Lester as he tries to demean Dan to get a sexual rise out of Sarah. She tells Lester she loves him and wants to make love to him as she slowly rides him while looking into his eyes and telling him she is off birth control or she is ovulating and she wants Lester’s baby. Who knows Lester might change his mind about the kids once he gets Sarah pregnant, especially if the kids are secretly into things he likes. Fatherhood changes even the hardest of hearts. It would also be nice to see if Lester has reaction or admits his feelings to Sarah during their love making session. It would be nice to see the signs of Sarah pregnant before all hell breaks loose with Byron, Jessie and Dan. To see Lester as the protector as he more to lose knowing Sarah is with his child? I know some will hate the story going down this path but if Lester truly wants to control Sarah this has to be done.

I agree Lester wants Sarah for himself. in his own weird way he is in love with her but hasn’t admitted it yet. Can’t wait till he does during their love making because when she hears those words she will fuck Lester all night. The kids will wake up in the morning and wonder why their mom is all sweaty, stinky, walking funny and has this dreamy smile. Not into the scat thing either. Lester will keep their sex life interesting she will not want anyone else
I agree with what you have said Chillie, but would ad that what would really be different is if Lester and Sarah make love in front of Dan. Lester, really ripping into Dan's chest and gripping his heart in a tight fist. Sarah looks to Dan for a moment, but then licks her lips while breathing heavily -- out of her gaping mouth -- barely containing her lust and her love, both for Lester. She is completely enraptured by Lester and wanting to help him hurt Dan as she is so far gone to the so-called dark side, knowing that helping him cow Dan will make him happy. While they make love in front of Dan, Sarah can't help spewing Lester's poison, saying repeatedly, "you're a real man, Lester, a real man. You're a real man, Lester, a real man." She barely gets this out, not because of emotions still locked away for Dan and their daughters, but because of the overwhelming heat that is shared between the two adulterers.

I do have one more thing that comes up in my head, a lot, for some reason. Sarah goes to Lester's room, as he promised that she would. After closing and locking the door, telling Lester that she locked it because everything changed out there tonight, and she really doesn't want Dan to be able to interrupt them. Lester tells her that there is one more thing he wants before she can spend the night with him, again. She looks at him, puzzled, to say the least. He pulls out a small container of spackling and a putty knife and hands them to Sarah. "Fill the peep-hole," he tells her, "I'm tired of Dan always watching us, he's like a little perv, never getting up the nerve to touch you, but wants to watch you." She takes it and fills the hole.

Jul 8, 2024
I agree with what you have said Chillie, but would ad that what would really be different is if Lester and Sarah make love in front of Dan. Lester, really ripping into Dan's chest and gripping his heart in a tight fist. Sarah looks to Dan for a moment, but then licks her lips while breathing heavily -- out of her gaping mouth -- barely containing her lust and her love, both for Lester. She is completely enraptured by Lester and wanting to help him hurt Dan as she is so far gone to the so-called dark side, knowing that helping him cow Dan will make him happy. While they make love in front of Dan, Sarah can't help spewing Lester's poison, saying repeatedly, "you're a real man, Lester, a real man. You're a real man, Lester, a real man." She barely gets this out, not because of emotions still locked away for Dan and their daughters, but because of the overwhelming heat that is shared between the two adulterers.

I do have one more thing that comes up in my head, a lot, for some reason. Sarah goes to Lester's room, as he promised that she would. After closing and locking the door, telling Lester that she locked it because everything changed out there tonight, and she really doesn't want Dan to be able to interrupt them. Lester tells her that there is one more thing he wants before she can spend the night with him, again. She looks at him, puzzled, to say the least. He pulls out a small container of spackling and a putty knife and hands them to Sarah. "Fill the peep-hole," he tells her, "I'm tired of Dan always watching us, he's like a little perv, never getting up the nerve to touch you, but wants to watch you." She takes it and fills the hole.
Sarah then posits the question, "can't he just put a screw-driver in there and punch a hole through again, like you did?"
"Good point. You're smart and hot -- total package there." Sarah realizes how corny that just was but she has been complimented so few times in the past months that it makes her smile and blush. "How about," Lester says while looking around, "you give me a hand with the dresser." They walk over and push Lester's very heavy dresser in front of the hole and push it against the wall. He embraces her from behind and says, "now we have some privacy, how does that feel, Baby?"
"Strangely correct," Sarah replies as she wraps her arms around Lester's arms and stretches her head back, in order to passionately kiss her love. 'Was that what he was now? her love?' she silently questioned herself. Somehow, it felt correct, as well. 'How the hell did this happen?'

Jun 30, 2024
Psiber no matter how Lester and Sarah ends up together with Dan looking on the outside, there is no denying the animal magnetism those two have. I want Sarah to get more comfortable around Lester and starts to moved into being Lester‘s girlfriend not just his co-conspirator. What better way than an intimate 1-on-1 session. Having Dan involved does little to advance the narrative of Lester making Sarah his. She holds onto that sliver of love or whatever when Dan is present especially at the beginning and end of chapter 22. When it’s just Lester and Sarah she isn’t role playing anymore for Dan or Lester she is doing or saying things on her volition. Would she say come give me a baby…. Daddy with Dan present. Probably not unless enticed or directed by Lester during sex. When Sarah and Lester are alone the real Sarah seems to appear and those are the hotter scenes in this book. I will definitely celebrate and pop champagne once Sarah gets pregnant with Lester’s baby no matter how it was conceived

Jun 30, 2024
Sarah said the words "I love you" to Lester on ch22.
Or am I mistaken?
You are correct Sarah actually says “I love you” twice to Lester before he comes inside her because she needed his cum inside her. Then as Dan‘s brain was trying to process Sarah saying those words, thought he heard Sarah quietly repeatedly those same words to Lester “I love you” as they were coming off the orgasmic high and quietly kissing. That is definitely a sign that this relationship is more than just an affair. It’s now an emotional bond between a couple

Jul 8, 2024
Psiber no matter how Lester and Sarah ends up together with Dan looking on the outside, there is no denying the animal magnetism those two have. I want Sarah to get more comfortable around Lester and starts to moved into being Lester‘s girlfriend not just his co-conspirator. What better way than an intimate 1-on-1 session. Having Dan involved does little to advance the narrative of Lester making Sarah his. She holds onto that sliver of love or whatever when Dan is present especially at the beginning and end of chapter 22. When it’s just Lester and Sarah she isn’t role playing anymore for Dan or Lester she is doing or saying things on her volition. Would she say come give me a baby…. Daddy with Dan present. Probably not unless enticed or directed by Lester during sex. When Sarah and Lester are alone the real Sarah seems to appear and those are the hotter scenes in this book. I will definitely celebrate and pop champagne once Sarah gets pregnant with Lester’s baby no matter how it was conceived
I agree with you. My point was just to have Lester make Sarah choose between Dan and himself and the more she is gone down that road, the more she wants to choose Lester and leave Dan behind in the dust.

swewx

Oct 6, 2021
Sarah said the words "I love you" to Lester on ch22.
Or am I mistaken?
Nope. She said only to Dan. I've searched and found:
She said 9 "I love your cock" to Lester.
Twice "I love you" to/from her father.
And 86 times "I love you" to/from Dan.
One "I love you" to Lester.

Jul 8, 2024
She actually said I love you to Lester in his bedroom and at least four times in front of Dan, if you don't count the I love yous that Don wrote her mumbling while she kissed Lester in front of Dan.

Last edited:

swewx

Oct 6, 2021
She actually said I love you to Lester in his bedroom and at least four times in front of Dan, if you don't count the I love yous that Don wrote her mumbling while she kissed Lester in front of Dan.
Yeah, maybe. However I couldn't find those "I love yous" to Lester. The ones I've found were directed to Dan. But if she has already said that to Lester then, my perspective of Sarah will certainly change. I'll read it again carefully.

Jun 30, 2024

Psiber is correct on this. See bold text from excerpts of the story

The short man smiled and spoke slowly, relishing this truth. “You said-”
“I love you.” Sarah told him and opened her eyes, looking up at Lester’s ugly, grinning face. She couldn’t help herself. She was at the edge of a steep cliff. “I love you, Lester.”
“Again!” Lester growled. He looked between Dan’s face and Sarah’s. “Look at me and say it to me again. I want to cum to it.”
She felt like she was drowning in his commands, but she wanted his cum. She needed to feel that heat from him. She would do anything it took in that moment to make herself cum. “I love you,” she moaned while staring up at Lester’s ugly features, “I love you.”
Dan’s eyes blinked in a rapid sequence as his brain tried unsuccessfully to process what his ears were telling him his wife had just said.
………..
Sarah grabbed Lester by the back of the neck and pulled him down on top of her for a deep kiss. Their tongues clashed as Lester continued to vigorously hump his gargantuan cock into her. The horny wife continued to moan the three words unintelligibly as their mouths connected.
………..
Dan was sitting there, covered in his own cum, watching as Lester and Sarah’s bodies came to a complete stop. The only parts moving were their lips. Sarah’s voice saying ‘I love you’ to Lester played over and over in his head. He wasn’t entirely sure she wasn’t now whispering it to the monster on top of her. His brain felt like it had been shattered into a million pieces and was desperately trying to put itself back together. He had no idea how to chart these unknown waters or how to react to any of this. He had no map for what came next. He just sat and stared at the taboo coupling in front of him.

I definitely want to hear more from Sarah to Lester as we move to the next chapter. The genie is out of the bottle folks!

D2taA

Oct 24, 2020
WOW!!! Who gives a shit what she said.. dan is letting her do it. If she falls for the fat guy who cares, really, at this point it's way beyond sum fetish of his and if she stays with fat boi then if he wants to get mad he can go find a mirror. If he way really worried bout fat boi he would kick his ass like he did before, I don't see why he hasn't already. But if he's to stupid to see and hear what is being said about him, which he has to to but he's rather jerk off, well then he deserves what he gets. You don't put your duck in a vice then get shocked when you tighten it up. The whole thing is stupid, why is he living the this guy. There's no way he can't afford his own place, or find a better roommate. I'm telling I'm not routing for any of these idiots, none of them sound like P.T.A. material.