Toxic Attraction DonSilver #Cuckold 8muses forum

Jun 30, 2024
Could you please suggest any of these kind of stories
What kind of stories are you curious about? Since this thread is about Toxic Attraction if you haven’t read this story or the other works by Don Silver please do. His lists his stories are on Patreon but you can get the latest downloads here or from kenomo.us donsilverstories

Don

Avidreadernovicewriter has similar tastes in this genre. A new chapter was dropped recently after a year of inactivity. Chapters 1-11 can be found on literotica or go to kenomo.us for all 12 chapters

Avid

fakeplastictree

Aug 23, 2016
I enjoyed this chapter. It was nice seeing Sarah take so much control of the situation, and I also liked seeing the loving scenes between her and Dan and how it ended.

Jul 8, 2024
I enjoyed this chapter. It was nice seeing Sarah take so much control of the situation, and I also liked seeing the loving scenes between her and Dan and how it ended.
I'm the opposite. It's a dark story, as we have been told, and the best part to me was Lester telling her that Dan could think he was in charge but that wasn't the case as Sarah craved His cock and her body belonged to him. She got hot from it, and did not share what she was told with Dan, at all. She became a conspirator with Lester. I was truly hoping that maybe, at the end Dan fell asleep after masturbating in his bed, while she watched without him knowing. (Although, Lester joining her in the shower, with Dan doing nothing about it would have also worked). The Sarah goes to Lester's room, enters it, closes the door and locks it, the fucks the shit out of Lester all night long. Her going back to Dan, to me, was a disappointment. But, we all have our opinions and none of us are wrong, we just don't think the same way.

fakeplastictree

Aug 23, 2016
I'm the opposite. It's a dark story, as we have been told, and the best part to me was Lester telling her that Dan could think he was in charge but that wasn't the case as Sarah craved His cock and her body belonged to him. She got hot from it, and did not share what she was told with Dan, at all. She became a conspirator with Lester. I was truly hoping that maybe, at the end Dan fell asleep after masturbating in his bed, while she watched without him knowing. (Although, Lester joining her in the shower, with Dan doing nothing about it would have also worked). The Sarah goes to Lester's room, enters it, closes the door and locks it, the fucks the shit out of Lester all night long. Her going back to Dan, to me, was a disappointment. But, we all have our opinions and none of us are wrong, we just don't think the same way.

Yeah I'd have probably enjoyed that too. The darkness and slow loss/descent of their relationship gets me going as much as anyone, but it gave me the warm fuzzies to see that the love is still there (for now, anyway).

Reactions: Psiber@mauvais
Jun 30, 2024
I will wait for the final version of ch 21 to reserve my opinion especially in the light of additional sexual encounters Lester and Sarah shown the alpha and final draft in ch.20. It changed the narrative going from thwarting Lester’s progress to Sarah now being a co-conspirator by not revealing all her transgressions to Dan. This is wider jump to a darker road for Sarah. How one goes from just dipping their two as being Lesters’s co-conspirator to full blown slut wife who will now screw anyone at will is alarming progression. I will wait to see if he adds anything about how Dan truly feels at the end as this is beyond his fantasy realm.

Jun 30, 2024
That is why I want to wait till the final draft because Sarah went from loving kind of reluctant cheating wife to full blown nympho. I know this storyline is teetering the between fiction and reality, but its getting hard to believe a woman would drastically change without past trauma/alcohol/drugs involved. Don never introduced anything from Sarah’s past or interaction with family to suggest this. I’m no expert or spent a night at Holiday Inn Express, but I did experience from both sides of the aisle several real life cheating wife interactions. Which is why the cheating wife stories always interest me but now from a 50 foot level. You would think in real life Dan would pause and think with the right “head” how Sarah went off-script from their set “rules“ AGAIN. Fool me once shame on me …. fool me thrice……