Toxic Attraction DonSilver #Cuckold 8muses forum

Jun 30, 2024
I looked on Don’s Patreon and noticed the alpha draft for Chapter 4 of Tainted Comception is available. Anybody have a copy?

Also looked at his alpha draft of Chapter 21 Toxic Attraction and noticed his intro:

Hey friends, well, I am pretty exhausted after writing this one. I have been writing like a maniac for the last few hours.

I am assuming he wanted to meet his typical 20th of each month deadline for an alpha draft of TA. which may explain why this chapter was not as polished as previous insider alpha draft so hopeful to see more context in the final draft. After the added context at end of Chapter 20 from the alpha draft to final.,I will wait to see what Don has in store for 21.

Last edited:

gogobobo113

Jan 4, 2024
that's definitely the problem with setting up the expectation and deadline. If we assume he has a full time job and hopefully a social life, hobbies, etc. this much writing is a lot - especially 20 chapters in and trying to make it still good. The real problem he's come to is that he's refusing to push the story closer to the finish so I'm confused.

Chapter 21 might be the worst. All of those words just for Sarah/Dan to repeat the usual 'giving in to Lester' with little resistance - UNEARNED mind you. There was nothing new from Lester's end. They just easily gave in. Like wtf? Then the sex scene was routine. The only good part was the blow job. As a writer, he put himself in a corner and didn't know how to get out, so he went back to the well. Ch21 should've left Lester alone and started something new for her. Maybe he didn't want to get in the 3some right away and wanted a slight intro to it first. But that could've been done with Jesse and Dan or something. Or just move this along already.

If she was in the room with Jesse and Byron, she would've gave in because we've already established the seeds of a 3some in her mind, and the naughtiness of it all - the withdrawal from Lester - would've had her craving that next level orgasm again (assuming they'd have bigger dicks than Dan as a cherry on top). Bam, that's it. Let's go to finish line already. How the fuck is she not pregnant yet? Explain it already if she's on birth control, otherwise what are these 'precautions' she mentioned. Unless the amazing irony is that Lester's boys cant swim.

This is where Don messed up in the writing, he keeps trying to take baby steps and repeating himself and it's hurting the story immensely.

Koda Kuzma

Dec 21, 2023
I wonder when Neighborhood Encounters chapter 3 will be released hoping its around October has anyone heard anything?
I heard it was talk about it being a longer chapter than the first two chapters!

Jun 30, 2024
that's definitely the problem with setting up the expectation and deadline. If we assume he has a full time job and hopefully a social life, hobbies, etc. this much writing is a lot - especially 20 chapters in and trying to make it still good. The real problem he's come to is that he's refusing to push the story closer to the finish so I'm confused.

Chapter 21 might be the worst. All of those words just for Sarah/Dan to repeat the usual 'giving in to Lester' with little resistance - UNEARNED mind you. There was nothing new from Lester's end. They just easily gave in. Like wtf? Then the sex scene was routine. The only good part was the blow job. As a writer, he put himself in a corner and didn't know how to get out, so he went back to the well. Ch21 should've left Lester alone and started something new for her. Maybe he didn't want to get in the 3some right away and wanted a slight intro to it first. But that could've been done with Jesse and Dan or something. Or just move this along already.

If she was in the room with Jesse and Byron, she would've gave in because we've already established the seeds of a 3some in her mind, and the naughtiness of it all - the withdrawal from Lester - would've had her craving that next level orgasm again (assuming they'd have bigger dicks than Dan as a cherry on top). Bam, that's it. Let's go to finish line already. How the fuck is she not pregnant yet? Explain it already if she's on birth control, otherwise what are these 'precautions' she mentioned. Unless the amazing irony is that Lester's boys cant swim.

This is where Don messed up in the writing, he keeps trying to take baby steps and repeating himself and it's hurting the story immensely.
If you looked on donsilver.org several months ago, Toxic Attraction was originally envisioned as 18 chapters and now we don’t see an end in sight. Don sets his Patreon subscription to where he receives income if a long form story is posted. This incentivizes him to create multiple long form content each month. I also wonder how much influence the Discord/Insider audience have on the direction and content of this story as well. Probably a lot of kinks were suggested which can explain the content going in varied directions. Whether it’s due to the crazy deadlines, Don juggling work and personal life, or Toxic Attraction has reached a saturation point Don needs to end this story soon. If he wants he can always leave the door open or create a new story arc with a Toxic Attraction’s minor character like Lizzie.

At first I was excited about the prospect of Lester getting Sarah pregnant especially after reading Chapters 13-14 and imagining possible endings. Afterward Don drifted the story away from breeding/pregnancy front then returned to this topic in Chapters 18-19. Don again reignited everyone’s hope Sarah would surely be pregnant with Lester’s child after a marathon session where Lester came deep inside Sarah‘s unprotected womb four times. Now as we turn to 21 the story shows no immediate signs of conception. The pregnancy excitement for me has dwindled somewhat as the chapters advance to the next. I would think Sarah being pregnant would advance the story but is it Lester’s sperm, Sarah’s unnamed precaution Bryon/Jessie being the baby daddy or or none of the above?

Reactions: gogobobo113

SmartMan

Jun 15, 2020
Bump
Anyone have the final version of Toxic Attraction Chapter 21 they want to share with the class. Want to see what revisions or additions Don made from the alpha draft.

…SmartMan?…Bueller?…Bueller?…Anyone?
Sorry, I unsubbed from Don last month. Toxic Attraction became not worth reading to me after Don began extending it and the story became repetitive. Or at least not worth 35 a month. I am curious to read TC4 though. Seems like he's sticking to 5 chapters so I think it'll be a better read.

Jun 30, 2024
Sorry, I unsubbed from Don last month. Toxic Attraction became not worth reading to me after Don began extending it and the story became repetitive. Or at least not worth 35 a month. I am curious to read TC4 though. Seems like he's sticking to 5 chapters so I think it'll be a better read.
Thanks SmartMan for letting us know. I understand it’s a debate I fight in my head each month whether to get pulled down the rabbit hole each month. Hate to admit it we are all like Sarah in a way thinking about our next euphoric hit of endorphins. But rather than lusting over Lester‘s cock we want to see what lies, deceptions, or tawdry tales gets spun each new chapter. It’s like watching a car wreck or fender bender no matter how hard you try you glance over to see what happened.

SmartMan

Jun 15, 2020
Thanks SmartMan for letting us know. I understand it’s a debate I fight in my head each month whether to get pulled down the rabbit hole each month. Hate to admit it we are all like Sarah in a way thinking about our next euphoric hit of endorphins. But rather than lusting over Lester‘s cock we want to see what lies, deceptions, or tawdry tales gets spun each new chapter. It’s like watching a car wreck or fender bender no matter how hard you try you glance over to see what happened.
I agree very much.

Reactions: Chillie_Willie

DarkStutzel

May 23, 2017

Calm down, pregnancy takes a while, your belly will grow after 4 months. It will take a while for it to show other signs of nausea. The question is whether Dan will lose his wife and she'll become a slut or not. It's a shame that the authors with this plot in their stories are all standing still.

Jun 30, 2024
FYI quick glance: the story‘s plot stayed true from the alpha draft. No added context like what happened at the end of Chapter 20 final. Its getting hard to believe Don shifted Sarah’s personality progression from one extreme to another. I understand when this was geared as a cheating wife story: Lester slow manipulation of Sarah would evolve the affair from feeling guilty to willing participant. However in this case, Sarah goes from reluctant cheating wife to bonafide slut/nympho who now offers her body willingly to solve a problem because she wants control over men. Hard to believe without a back story into Sarah’s life.

Reactions: NEOhioDude