2.20 star(s) 114 Votes

hiya02

Oct 14, 2019
Hoping for more Mrs Smith content. It would be great to see her char in other games/Vns too.

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Are there any negative consequences, especially from Tiffany if you start dating around multiple girls simultaneously? Not sure if this is supposed to end up as a harem given the number of possible L.I. available.

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
Are there any negative consequences, especially from Tiffany if you start dating around multiple girls simultaneously? Not sure if this is supposed to end up as a harem given the number of possible L.I. available.
The Dev answered the harem question in the thread and said no harem so don't get your hopes up.

Crimsonfiend76

Donor
Sep 8, 2020
The Dev answered the harem question in the thread and said no harem so don't get your hopes up.
That's fine since I'm leaning towards either Tiffany or maybe a Tiffany + Daria path if possible, but Tiffany doesn't seem like she's interested in sharing. Should I just start rejecting all the other girls even though I'm still getting L.I. and Love points with them based on my choices?

So.... other than feeling up Marjory, I guessing her answer to dating her is a no? Unless we can date them all, but just pick one at the end to settle down with?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
So.... other than feeling up Marjory, I guessing her answer to dating her is a no? Unless we can date them all, but just pick one at the end to settle down with?
if there was answer to that players would be bit more happy but there isn't and only dev could tell but we won't get answer.

Reactions: Crimsonfiend76

Crimsonfiend76

Donor
Sep 8, 2020
if there was answer to that players would be bit more happy but there isn't and only dev could tell but we won't get answer.
I see, well that's disappointing the Dev not disclosing in the Dev Notes just how they envision what path they want the player to take or at least keep in mind while playing the game. I enjoy harem games but don't need to have one in every game, and in some cases a mini-harem or throuple makes more sense. While picking a solo path with Tiffany would be an obvious option for most people, myself included, ideally it would be great if she (Tiffany) got over her jealousy and allowed at least one other girl for the MC to 'date' to keep it more interesting, while diverting suspicion away from their taboo relationship.

So far, I just finished the housewarming party event along with Joan's confession and request for a date in addition to Marjory's lewd scene the day after. With Alice, Miss Evans and the other girls soon to get in line for their request for dates, I'm guessing the MC will have to start making a choice sooner rather than later unless the Dev just keeps teasing having to make a choice?

While some people have posted not liking the lewd dreams, I actually think it's kind of clever in allowing the MC to see/sample lewds with the girls without committing. That said, I like how we get to know Daria on a personal level and to a lesser extent some of the other girls while not having to commit to dating anyone of them so far. It's hilarious how much Tiffany cockblocks Daria while Daria keeps cockblocking Joan and any other girl she deems a threat to pursue the MC.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well main girl is daughter tiffany and yeah she encourages daddy to go on date with marjory.

when game started it was each paths (girls/women) it's own save but now tiff is main and she says mc should go on date and he has sex with girl/s etc.

Reactions: Crimsonfiend76

Crimsonfiend76

Donor
Sep 8, 2020
well main girl is daughter tiffany and yeah she encourages daddy to go on date with marjory.

when game started it was each paths (girls/women) it's own save but now tiff is main and she says mc should go on date and he has sex with girl/s etc.
Interesting... :unsure:

Well a perfect ending for me is any ending where we end up with Tiffany, now if she gives her permission to add at least 1 other L.I., then that's even better IMO. I like Marjory, but I just feel she's too indebted to what the MC has meant for her family and likes the idea being with her hero. Right now, I gotta say, as much as I was really suspicious of her intentions, Daria's backstory and the way she's really trying to win the MC's heart is making me want to pick her. The other girls really haven't made that much of a strong impression, then again, I'm sure there's more chances for them to do so as I progress in the game.

jspot

Jul 26, 2020
I was supporting the game, but Dev is now starting over with a new "free roam" approach while also updating original "visual novel" approach, while also working on another game "void divers," as per dev's subscribestar. The majority of supporters voted against this approach, but mod doesn't take well to supporter suggestions. I provided a couple positive & gently constructive ideas and was blocked from commenting after asking why ;-) Game is moving slow anyway, dreams are lame, and updates will only come out every 2 months now also per dev's page so drawing things out in order to milk supporter's $ is a concern. Not worth it, withdrawing my support.

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
jspot wise words from new member.

this is like train going on long uphill slowly and no end in sight.

Pcdump

Game player
Donor
Mar 21, 2019
Thank you for sharing, best of luck to the dev!
Love the game story and specially the girls. :love:
Keep up the good work . (y)

Last edited:
Reactions: vendarr
2.20 star(s) 114 Votes