2.20 star(s) 114 Votes

Smarmint

Mar 23, 2019
Haha, well you have all convinced me to skip this one again. I enjoyed the first 4 updates or so, but the story and dialog are just so thin. And, I am used to playing many games here by non-native speakers where the dialog isn't wonderful, but I can look past it if the story is interesting, or if there is something to capture the interest of the player.

But as far as I can tell, everything has gone downhill since the second update of this game. The devs horrible attitude towards his fans, not to mention his retrograde political points he keeps inserting into his game, show just how pointless the whole exercise is.

And I truly hate dream sequences. It you want to wait, wait, but why ruin the novelty of a scene finally happening in the game by dream sequences? It is the worst of both worlds. Throw in a slutty friend character if you want to give the fans some excitement while holding off action with the main LIs, if that is what you want to do as a writer.

But, I could excuse all this if the story was at least somewhat interesting, and the dialog not so pointless. I hear more interesting dialog between strangers in line at the grocery store, than I ever have seen in this game.

I am really wondering who he is writing his games for? He is alienating those that like action with his (very) slow burn story, he is alienating fans of slow-burn by spoiling the surprise with dream sequences, he is alienating most of his other fans with his bizarre political statements, in game, and anyone else who might still stick around after all this, is killed by the boring and pointless dialog, and total lack of story.

Sesinho

Jan 3, 2020
One thing about this game is that, after 30 or 45 minutes of gameplay it already breaks, out of nowhere btw, something that was established from the beggining, which is the relationship with the mother.

The arrival of the mother for starters is expected to affect the intimacy progression, if things follow an expected level of logic at least.
So, i would say that this game rushes the drama and delays sex. Luckily the "sex content" is protected by this retarded tool called "hyperrealistic" lucid dream sequences which i would either remove, or apply filters on them.

Im guessing here, im not playing this until next summer, if it can survive.

Sesinho

Jan 3, 2020
closer to 10-15k if not more.
The funny thing is the fact that there are a couple of inner superegos (more like superDEVs) or whatever intelectual bullshit thingy telling them to go forward, grasp oportunities and stuff, and still, not much is going on.

A lot of text, but a newly established "couple" living and sleeping together dont even get close during bedtime, dev doesnt even allow it and directly skips and then plot forces them to plan intimate moments one week beforehand.

This is "The Dark Knight Rises" writing quality.

Black Xoul

Apr 5, 2018
If you're looking for a quick fap then you're in the wrong place, this game is a slow burn, you have been warned.

My dick - welp bye bye
my heart - but the render tho
My dick - "Wrong Place""Slow" "Burn" "Warned"
my heart - but the art tho

• Haha
Reactions: Jimmy_BlueToo

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
another forgettable update, school stuff, swimming at school (sorta swimming since water was basically as colorless as air), dinner at home, sleep (daddy and daughter on their room), daddy having sex dream (surprise that it went to end but not a surprise that animation sucked (could say was worse than moving images "animation")), wake up, going to steakhouse to meet mommy etc (again WHY THE FUCK she needed to come there) and as usual TONS of text (skipped naturally).

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Hmmm, I wonder if we'll see the busty daughter give her dad a HJ this YEAR? :unsure:
she already has, bj would be next step since sex isn't happening.
I can't remember the handie, but Tiffany does give the MC a BJ in the shower and a thighjob at night on their bed (neither of these is a dream). There isn't non-dream sex yet, though, like cxx already said.
sorta swimming since water was basically as colorless as air
I do agree that the water was probably a little too clear, but I have seen the rare public / school pool that was actually basically clear in "color" (like , for instance). It's just pretty rare, since usually there's so much water that our eyes can't help but see all the blue.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
When Melanie was concerned about the depth of the pool, Tiffany specifically said it was pretty shallow water. It's very possible this wasn't even remotely in 9thCrux' mind when writing this scene, but I think it's technically fine, given how light works with water.
school stuff, swimming at school . . ., dinner at home, sleep (daddy and daughter on their room) . . ., wake up, . . . .
This sounds suspiciously similar to A Knight's Tale. Lol.
daddy having sex dream (surprise that it went to end but not a surprise that animation sucked (could say was worse than moving images "animation"))
That really does depend on your focus, ofc. If you're not getting high Daria points, that's bypassed entirely. IDK about the animation, TBH. I agree that it's a rougher one, but personally I wouldn't consider it egregious. I've definitely seen much worse in games, but I've also seen much better. I think it was middling in quality; it's amazing what a difference those extra frames will make in an animation.

Even one more week of waiting could've probably allowed another couple dozen renders to be added, making the sequence much smoother and pleasant. Still, I obviously can't speak to the dev's personal skill level (if it's high, I would assume this is just laziness or else literally no more time in his schedule). I also can't speak to the capabilities of his system(s); maybe renders take him between 12 and 24 hours each. (Doubtful, but it's possible.) I think he should instead struggle to do animations on his own and hone his skills before trying to add that in a game. I'd much rather see stills than really jumpy loops.
going to steakhouse to meet mommy etc (again WHY THE FUCK she needed to come there) and as usual TONS of text (skipped naturally).
I think this is probably some part of the plot. There is still a ??? on the love interest screen, making me wonder if the dev plans to allow the MC to get back together with his ex. I really don't think that makes sense, given that his daughter looks 99% like her mom and has a much more pleasant personality, but who knows?

Setting that unlikely scenario aside, I do think this is supposed to be important at some point. Looking in between all of the "hello" and "I agree" filler, there are indications that the MC's books have been huge inspirations for practically everyone at the school, parent and student alike. While I highly doubt anyone's self-help series are that widespread and effective (Tony Robbins isn't even that good), if I just roll with the idea I can see the desire of everybody to meet the ex as a way to feel even closer to the MC. It's extremely unlikely and decently weird, but I get the feeling this is supposed to be a part of that or something.

Last edited:

BigDaddyDom

Mar 4, 2020
Jesus the dinner conversation was so damn dull I almost fell asleep while clicking through it. IDK WHY TF I punish myself downloading this each and every update LOL. I think at this point to just laugh. I'm usually just fine with a slow burn as long as the story is great. This is neither a slow burn or a Great story. This is more of a "we are using a magnifying glass to light a piece of paper on fire and we think we see some smoke" DO YOU SEE IT? HELL NAW. The sad thing is I CAN see potential in this story with a bit of shuffling and a LOT of rewriting. It's getting tougher and tougher each update though as the hope falls in the negative AGAIN and AGAIN, Honestly 75% of this story needs removed and replaced as it's POINTLESS. I ALWAYS tell myself keep doing the same thing over and over that has not worked. That is the way we should do it, RIGHT?
To be fair, the renders in this game are great. Tiffany is one of the most beautiful designs I've seen, along with Marjory. The storyline itself is also still interesting, the problem is the pacing - dev trying to stretch the game out too long with completely unnecessary and repetitive dialogue

Reactions: lordofevilcr

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
Ok, you know what annoys me about this game far more than the ungodly slow burn?

The way that the adults refer to each other as Mr. and Ms./Mrs. "Last Name".

I mean for Christ's sake, most adults know each other by their first name if they meet socially, this isn't a business meeting every time.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Ok, you know what annoys me about this game far more than the ungodly slow burn?

The way that the adults refer to each other as Mr. and Ms./Mrs. "Last Name".

I mean for Christ's sake, most adults know each other by their first name if they meet socially, this isn't a business meeting every time.
don't notice it since 1st play is with skipping to end and 2nd is with skipping to near end so end of update save can be done.

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
Game locked up, MC is looking for the keys to the car needed for date with Miss Evans. No text, spacebar, left mouse clicks. Saved, but no forward progress. Cleaned files, defragged, did everything except restart PC. Attached (4-4-LT1) is post game freeze, music plays but no other apparent response. 4-3-LT1 is the save prior to that with no issues exhibited just in case the last failed save is irredeemable. View attachment 4-4-LT1.save View attachment 4-4-LT1.save

2.20 star(s) 114 Votes