2.20 star(s) 114 Votes

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
Well, that's actually not quite right. The game version v0.24.1 / EP21 is already released quite some time, I think it's out for a month now. I (as a small subscriber) got it about a week ago. And no, I'm not sharing it here anymore like the last releases, since this thread has become just a game bashing one anyway.

Last edited:

BigDaddyDom

Mar 4, 2020
Well, that's actually not quite right. The game version v0.24.1 / EP21 is already released quite some time, I think it's out for a month now. I (as a small subscriber) got it about a week ago. And no, I'm not sharing it here anymore like the last releases, since this thread has become just a game bashing one anyway.
Hey, bashing aside, there's still many of us that enjoy playing this game and would enjoy the upload if you're willing

jspot

Jul 26, 2020
Great now he troll people over content in 2 games!
Exactly, the dev updates his new game one month, and then updates TCND the next month. Dev is also working on a 3rd project, a free-roam version of TCND. So, simultaneously the dev is learning new combat systems for the new game, learning new free-roam systems for this new version of TCND, and updating TCND with a dream sequence and a few renders towards the storyline. Considering there's been very scattered and shallow story progression in TCND (MC daughter moves in, they move into hotel, they move into new house, hey another uneventful sleepover, hey new school uniforms, 4-5 foreplay incidents over 22 episodes), it seems the dev is in many ways diluting his efforts while sub $ rolls in every month.

Suppaliliuma

Dec 27, 2018
indeed, the game had been posted every month previously and v24 was out long ago as far as i know. and maybe, even the v25.. but it is not shared here for some unknown reason.
strongly possibly it is because of many players who make harsh critics here without donating anything themselves. And hypocritly, they do not even stop themselves from playing every version.
i dont understand why they even play it, tho, if they r soo unhappy with it. that is not a job. there is no necessity.
and.. game is not posted for the last 2 months.
idk if there is any relation but if there is, i think it is totally fair: punish all, when you cant seperate good from bad.
that is also how they do it in army.
simple solution!

fotogaik

May 13, 2017
Exactly, the dev updates his new game one month, and then updates TCND the next month. Dev is also working on a 3rd project, a free-roam version of TCND. So, simultaneously the dev is learning new combat systems for the new game, learning new free-roam systems for this new version of TCND, and updating TCND with a dream sequence and a few renders towards the storyline. Considering there's been very scattered and shallow story progression in TCND (MC daughter moves in, they move into hotel, they move into new house, hey another uneventful sleepover, hey new school uniforms, 4-5 foreplay incidents over 22 episodes), it seems the dev is in many ways diluting his efforts while sub $ rolls in every month.
Not really. When you subscribe at Subscribestar, your account is active for 30 days. If you subscribe on the ~4th, there's plenty of time to download this game, participate in polls, then download the other game when it's posted on the first of the next month before the subscription lapses.

jspot

Jul 26, 2020
Thanks I wasn't aware of that timing, I was subscribed to this one for a year but then quit after the dev decided to update every 2 months

2.20 star(s) 114 Votes