2.30 star(s) 114 Votes

ashol

Dec 15, 2017
I looked forward to updates on this game.
Now I am facing gears without labels in a crazy house.
wont ignore yet I guess but unplayable right now for me

Reactions: oceanbobo4

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
From the OP; If you're looking for a quick fap then you're in the wrong place, this game is a slow burn, you have been warned

A burn so slow it's actually glacial. Do you want an Ice age? Because devs like this is how we get an ice age.
well yea unless wants to spend time on clicking around, in non-sandbox mc and tiff were close to have sex and then dev got this "bright" idea to turn game into sandbox and who knows what comes next.

Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
Game is a joke now, purely a cash cow
I do 100% agree with the first part, but I'm actually not so sure with the second one. You can't see how many subs he has, but according the likes his posts get I assume there aren't that many to say he's milking a cash cow.... All we know is that he's quite stubborn regarding his game developement (slow burn, dream sex, now making a sandbox out of it).

jspot

Jul 26, 2020
I do 100% agree with the first part, but I'm actually not so sure with the second one. You can't see how many subs he has, but according the likes his posts get I assume there aren't that many to say he's milking a cash cow.... All we know is that he's quite stubborn regarding his game developement (slow burn, dream sex, now making a sandbox out of it).
Agreed, IMO it seems like a lot of subscribers and attention fell off. There's so much potential I just wish the dev would make the damn game, it's been years.

Greenknight159

Jan 26, 2018
9thCrux maybe instead of trying to make VNs and sandbox games you should write a 'How to book' on killing your game and support in 1 easy step. Jeez dude I have seen some devs tank their games with bad decisions before but this gets the quadruple gold star. You can only blame yourself for this mess, I am out!
100%
tenor.gif

cruisin4

Oct 9, 2017
This game was killed by the dev. I was truly enjoying it until he made the changes that he did. I don't care why he did it. A clear disregard for his supporters by clinging to his misbegotten desire for the game he changed it into. He'll be lucky if anyone ever supports one of his projects again.

Pulse12

Sep 7, 2018
I am tired. My fingers ache. I skipped two weeks expecting Lauras event to pop up Tuesday but nothing. I picked up from the phone call in the morning after the dream about Lenor. The navigation system is a nightmare. & we cant skip to the next day without going to class, and killing time by talking to Tiffany. I cant get the lewd dreams to work either.

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
0.3.1 now it looks more like a demo.

We have so much possibilities to click around and nothing. The old version have had a better gameplay.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Sure you know not what the right place is. The gameplay from the old version was better so you have a lot of empty places.
there is pic guide posted pages ago where to click but if i were you i wouldn't bother. i agree that non-sandbox clickfest vn was better.

dorito-kun

Jan 14, 2019
túterrible this update gameplay is horrible don't know what to do these games have to be super easy because you skip from time to time the terrible text lowered the quality a lot

2.30 star(s) 114 Votes