2.30 star(s) 114 Votes

clarence52

Mar 11, 2022
Yeah, this dev has been hostile towards suggestions to improve the game. Like suggesting that there's bit too much of small talk that doesn't take story anywhere, or like telling that sex scenes being only in the dreams, isn't perhaps the brightest idea.

And now... I'm sure that dev thinks that the idea to turn game into sandbox should be rewarded with Nobel-prize. Whomever would want just to follow the story on one track, when you can let player look for it in the every corner of the game, many hours of extra fun (timewaste) for the players, right?!
Looks like a rookie to me: first he didn't even finish the game in the previous framework and then here goes the nonsense overhaul with no obvious added value. Then there is basically no comments/communication happening between the dev and the player community - does he simply ignore all feedbacks?

Looks like it makes no sense to waste more time here.

clarence52

Mar 11, 2022
Overview:
The Class Next Door: EX [Demo]

Teachers Pet: The Class Next Door (TP: TCND) is transitioning into The Class Next Door: EX (TCND: EX)

Since day one, I have been saying that " Eventually, I will be changing the game mechanics to make it a free-roam experience with repeatable events."

"Eventually" has arrived; TCND: EX is the sandbox version of my game.

It is not a new game with the same characters; you can consider it a new season with many game-play changes.

Other works:

How to play.
Doesn't matter if it was planned or not. It was poorly implemented or prematurely released into a public version.

Bif

Nov 18, 2017
aight so what am i missing? ive got through the first part, through a couple events and gotten several girls routes unlocked. I have tiffany's route active from the cloister but nothing is happening. have gone through like 2 weeks checking different spots on different days and just nothing is happening. So how do i progress her route?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
aight so what am i missing? ive got through the first part, through a couple events and gotten several girls routes unlocked. I have tiffany's route active from the cloister but nothing is happening. have gone through like 2 weeks checking different spots on different days and just nothing is happening. So how do i progress her route?
good question, if you have followed that pic guide posted some pages ago about where to click then that's pretty much all help available.

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
Seems the dev has now posted on SubscribeStar a walkthough, too ("Nisha's Report rev. 0. 0. 1", only available for sbscribers). Well, before the damn sandbox you could also play without one, but now...

Anyway, for me the game is unplayable since the change.
Best I do this with it now:
throw-away.gif

jspot

Jul 26, 2020
Looks like a rookie to me: first he didn't even finish the game in the previous framework and then here goes the nonsense overhaul with no obvious added value. Then there is basically no comments/communication happening between the dev and the player community - does he simply ignore all feedbacks?

Looks like it makes no sense to waste more time here.
Dev doesn't ignore feedback, he doubles down in the opposite direction of feedback and lashes out to the subscribers willing to provide it.

Alanray64

Jan 28, 2022
did you read my reply earlier? apparently not.
Are you referring to the guide? I haven't been back to this in a week or so , so I haven't looked. I shall now and see what there is. Thanks for the direction.

Edit** Just found a number of pictures and the attached file... Doesn't really give me an idea how the game is played?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: LordRascal and cxx

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Are you referring to the guide? I haven't been back to this in a week or so , so I haven't looked. I shall now and see what there is. Thanks for the direction.

Edit** Just found a number of pictures and the attached file... Doesn't really give me an idea how the game is played?
nope and that's why its better to move this game to trashcan.

Reactions: Ren65

Bif

Nov 18, 2017
Seems the dev has now posted on SubscribeStar a walkthough, too ("Nisha's Report rev. 0. 0. 1", only available for sbscribers). Well, before the damn sandbox you could also play without one, but now...

Anyway, for me the game is unplayable since the change.
Best I do this with it now:
View attachment 1794061
thats sad I really liked the models and story from what i played so far

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
When are thy making a new Update on the game ?
I think there''s already one (or even more) newer versions released on his subscribestar than the one available here. But since the switch to a sandbox game, the interest in it has somehow been lost by many here. Hence also the lack of interest in leaking the game here. Or who knows, maybe there aren't that many game subs anymore who could/want to leak the new version....

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I think there''s already one (or even more) newer versions released on his subscribestar than the one available here. But since the switch to a sandbox game, the interest in it has somehow been lost by many here. Hence also the lack of interest in leaking the game here. Or who knows, maybe there aren't that many game subs anymore who could/want to leak the new version....
yea, sandbox is ok if it isn't big but adding clickfest and no clue what to do just makes game a shitshow.

clarence52

Mar 11, 2022
Dev doesn't ignore feedback, he doubles down in the opposite direction of feedback and lashes out to the subscribers willing to provide it.
The ridiculous part is actually not about the idea of a sandbox-alike game, but that with the progression of the version number, there is even less playable content. It is just unwise to do such overhaul before even finishing up the previous one.

Blueray

Aug 27, 2020
in the game i am playing i am at the part that Tiffany well make dinner for me but i don't no wat time she well do it at shes still in her room ?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
The ridiculous part is actually not about the idea of a sandbox-alike game, but that with the progression of the version number, there is even less playable content. It is just unwise to do such overhaul before even finishing up the previous one.
there wasn't previous one, this is still same game.

Blueray

Aug 27, 2020
i need some help on the game i am at when Tiffany telling me she well cook for me but she won't leave her room i don't no wat time she well make dinner at

Blueray

Aug 27, 2020
Would some one please help me in the game I am stuck on it when Tiffany tells me she well make Dinner i don't no wat time she well be in the kitchen at cause shes in her room

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
Would some one please help me in the game I am stuck on it when Tiffany tells me she well make Dinner i don't no wat time she well be in the kitchen at cause shes in her room
There is no wrong choice, at best, you'll get to have half a dream about what should have happened during that event. That's the extent of any real content for this game...an unfinished dream of what should have happened; but didn't.

2.30 star(s) 114 Votes