2.20 star(s) 114 Votes

leproso0413

May 26, 2017
I'm stuck at the moment after two events in the shower (because you can only buy soap twice) and there are no new events with Tiffany
What shall I do?

murex90

Jun 1, 2023
I have a problem, I got to the event where they measure the garden and no more events are activated, days, weeks continue to pass and nothing, how do I progress?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I have a problem, I got to the event where they measure the garden and no more events are activated, days, weeks continue to pass and nothing, how do I progress?
my guess is that reached end.

murex90

Jun 1, 2023
my guess is that reached end.
like the ''end''? there were none of the events described in some of the posts I read, like the shower one described above, in theory the next event should be the welcome party but nothing happens anymore...

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
like the ''end''? there were none of the events described in some of the posts I read, like the shower one described above, in theory the next event should be the welcome party but nothing happens anymore...
well no help from walkthrough i guess. if you want to keep trying then do things at school etc.

murex90

Jun 1, 2023
well no help from walkthrough i guess. if you want to keep trying then do things at school etc.
at school the only thing he makes me do is lessons (no new events), in the other rooms he doesn't make me do anything.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
at school the only thing he makes me do is lessons (no new events), in the other rooms he doesn't make me do anything.
well since ex2 is direct continuation of this then my guess above could be true.

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
What an odd experience....

Slow and drawn out, then I got fussed out by the Reaper for something about my ex wife....
I mean, screw her, she was going to kick my sex toy daughter out of the house... besides,
she's an ex....probably all used up and stretched out......... bitch..... lol

Still a slow odd game and not enjoyable...

Oh well....

• Haha
Reactions: Rexaureus and cxx

Alanray64

Jan 28, 2022
I just started to play this and it is way beyond me. Day 1 Saturday gotta go to the meeting and how TF can I get out of the house or prepare to leave. I see the car but no, cannot use. I guess try the bathroom, but no cannot do anything there. Maybe get changed in the main bedroom and again no. Those cogs and arrows are sketchy at best, just difficult to see.

Tutorial 1 and 2 are useless as it explains, yeh things! but not how to make a move.

I think this is a terribly worked free roam game that needed more thought.

Tatsuya2022

Apr 5, 2023
Piece of junk game , SLOW BURN ? SLOW BURN SINCE 2019 SO YOU TELL ME BOYS
and developer got delusional on his mind so he remade the game, and the re did again ,.... such a awful developer.

slow burn ? no even, my sons already have 10 years old and this developer can achieve to made a decent complete game. 10 years more for he to re spawn ¡?

THE ONLY THING HERE WAS THE RENDER BAITS.

• Haha
Reactions: Rexaureus and cxx

PerVertex

Jun 22, 2018
I remembered this game for some reason, so I thought I'd download the latest.
Saves didn't work, so restarting the game.
Suddenly sandbox.

Look at how they massacred my --already somewhat mediocre-- boy.

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I remembered this game for some reason, so I thought I'd download the latest.
Saves didn't work, so restarting the game.
Suddenly sandbox.

Look at how they massacred my --already somewhat mediocre-- boy.
yea ex1 was sandbox hell, ex2 got rid of sandbox and still all 3 (exless, ex1 and 2) are slowburns.

Mike Hunt TG

Jun 22, 2023
Where do I install the codecs for animation? I just ran one of the dream sequences where there seemed to be animation but none happened. Thanks in advance.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Where do I install the codecs for animation? I just ran one of the dream sequences where there seemed to be animation but none happened. Thanks in advance.
those are installed on system once you dblclick installer.

2.20 star(s) 114 Votes