2.30 star(s) 114 Votes

Jemet

May 19, 2020
i really need help ive tried to downlaod it but i don't see TCND EX episode 1 also i have tried subscribing buy me coffee but links have been removed from mega. Where do i find episode 1-20? is void star part of it?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
i really need help ive tried to downlaod it but i don't see TCND EX episode 1 also i have tried subscribing buy me coffee but links have been removed from mega. Where do i find episode 1-20?
there is no tcnd ex ep1 besides what's here. tcnd exless is 1st part of game actual vn not sandbox and it's separate game.

Jemet

May 19, 2020
im confused how is it complete if we don't have all the content from TCND? do the routes appear in the gallery or are you suppose to see it as you play the game's story?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
im confused how is it complete if we don't have all the content from TCND? do the routes appear in the gallery or are you suppose to see it as you play the game's story?
you are supposed to play tcnd then this and then ex2.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
have you completed house warming party cxx? also what is op?
didn't even play this or sequel since had enuf after 1st part (exless). op is original post aka 1st post of thread.

how many scenes can you unlock in the gallery of this episode?
should have same chars as on exless so maybe 6 or dozen.

ben akeba

May 9, 2018
review say game is clunky, comment say you must play where's wallie with the part of the game to dl it all ... i say ... -_- nope ...............

OleJackRipper

Mar 22, 2021
I didn't see this in the tags but i am curious.
A completed game (first volume) and absolutely no (vaginal) creampies?!

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I didn't see this in the tags but i am curious.
A completed game (first volume) and absolutely no (vaginal) creampies?!
which vol 1? tcnd exless or tcnd ex1?

been ages since played exless and not sure if mc creampied co-worker or 1 of his students.

OleJackRipper

Mar 22, 2021
which vol 1? tcnd exless or tcnd ex1?

been ages since played exless and not sure if mc creampied co-worker or 1 of his students.
I don't know if vol was the right word. I didn't think build was right either. But this has a sequel so I just decided to go with this: tcnd v0.12-1, being vol 1. the sequel being vol 2.

You can only remember 2 potential creampies in a completed game. . . .
Thank you for sharing!
I personally look for quite a few more so I guess I'll pass on this one

Shingokuu

Sep 5, 2017
Over the years I have played so many games from F95 and this is honestly one of the most terrible experiences I've had. Not in the sense that the images quality or girls are bad (in fact they are infuriatingly quite attractive), but because of the clunkiness of the UI and the lack of direction with each of the girls. Never have I seen navigation arrows this bad in a game where I could not for the life of me figure out where the hell I am going with each click and why each room needs 4 different, zoomed-in angles which only serve to disorient the player whilst adding nothing that is interactable. Not to mention the game makes you click so many arrows (cogs) but as expected from a brainless developer like this the center hole of all navigation cogs are UNCLICKABLE!!

Having recently stopped playing Diablo 4, I thought I could really unwind by beating my meat but instead I'm find myself beating another dead horse of a game. Half of the buttons don't do anything in this game but you are forced to trudge on through day by day until maybe a random story event pops that strings you along for a little longer like a carrot on a stick. There is this odd route mechanic that makes you select one girl at a time and once selected there are long cutscene 'dreams' that get repeated every night when sleeping. Then repeat this for the 10+ girls there are. Still, after all of this you will get barely any scenes, insignificant character/relationship progression and weird and confusing plotline developments.

Like me you'll be sat here, dick in hand (it crawled back in after being bored to death), wondering why all your life choices culminated in downloading this rubbish. But fear not, hopefully this review will convince you enough to save you an evening or two.
i absolutely agree with you.. the worst navigation system i have ever played on any renpy engine. so confusing to where the arrows are taking you to.

2.30 star(s) 114 Votes