2.20 star(s) 114 Votes

WolfVG

Feb 3, 2021
I'm confused. Is this the first version or the EX version? I downloaded it and it was normal but when I open it it's suddenly EX

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I'm confused. Is this the first version or the EX version? I downloaded it and it was normal but when I open it it's suddenly EX
1st version was exless, this is 1st ex and sequel is ex2.

toobad0912

May 1, 2021
So, I appear to be stuck in a loop before the housewarming party. I've gone through several weeks now but no events ever get trigger. Am I missing something? Any help is greatly appreciated, thanks in advance!

Reactions: legend_shon

dmmt

May 8, 2020
WTF possible reason could there have been, for fcking up the navugation system so bad as to render the game unplayable? More tiresome, than some of the worn out VN tropes.

*deleted*

Nick_on_Vox

Apr 16, 2023
How do you even play this game? Sleep, class, sleep, class? Watching TV does nothing, most areas are closed or the gear to interact is red, and Tiffany just sits doing homework all weekend. There's basically nothing. Plus, it forces you to watch the space dream every day for some reason.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
How do you even play this game? Sleep, class, sleep, class? Watching TV does nothing, most areas are closed or the gear to interact is red, and Tiffany just sits doing homework all weekend. There's basically nothing. Plus, it forces you to watch the space dream every day for some reason.
right, could be that you are missing something.

Nick_on_Vox

Apr 16, 2023
right, could be that you are missing something.
Possibly, but I travel to each location. Look at through all school rooms before doing class... Really not finding anything except the occasional lunch meeting by random characters.

Liam the Handyman

Jan 24, 2021
If i am not wrong, the current update ends midway through the tiff/ela scene.

so the game is father/daughter incest only or it has more incest?
Wifecest omg the degeneracy :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: phreadom
2.20 star(s) 114 Votes