2.20 star(s) 114 Votes

underwatersparkle

Mar 30, 2022
what the hell did i just play this is not a AVN or a game i don't know wtf it is but it isn't any of those i tell you that right now this is a POS endless BS of looping repeat after repeat without actually advancing the story at all after a certain point makes me want to rip my hair out :ROFLMAO: trying to figure the shit out

Remembrance

Feb 1, 2020
what the hell did i just play this is not a AVN or a game i don't know wtf it is but it isn't any of those i tell you that right now this is a POS endless BS of looping repeat after repeat without actually advancing the story at all after a certain point makes me want to rip my hair out :ROFLMAO: trying to figure the shit out
The game has no end of content notice, i e. After the last event is over, the game will not inform you to move on to EX2.
Ex2 starts from the gamenight event from v0.10.1, so the last few events don't need to played at all.
The dev needed to remove those last events which are repeated in EX2 & inform the players once all the content/events had been seen. Instead he stopped working on the game cold turkey & started on a sequel :rolleyes:
So the free roam loop contiues infinitely without any event to trigger.

Any walkthrough v0.12.1??
Buy a drink from the store, then forget about the inventory. Keep playing by Waking up -> going to class -> going downtown (to adv time) -> going home to bed. Or play however you like.

It looks like a sandbox, but there aren't any sandbox like events that require to you be at a certain place or have a certain item. The dev probably planned to do so (you can see 1 event during the tutorial which requires you to go to the daughter's room & 1 event that requires an item - the drink) but then found it too much to code:LOL:

So no walkthrough is needed. All events trigger from 2 locations: bedroom(go to sleep/wake up) & classroom (teach class). So as long as you loop from class to bed, you see the whole story.

Just beware the game doesn't have a proper ending. You need to stop once you get no events for 2 weeks.
Also last few events from v0.10.1 onwards have been redone/fixed in EX2, so it'd be best to stop playing once Marjorie & Emily arrive at the house for the gamenight, since that's where the next game starts from (which is much better done than this one).

Actually dev already tell that there are not much content. So , anyone know how much sex content in this game ? Becoz when a play there not any sex scene in there so i have long quite playing the game . And i am thinking to play again so it worth a try or not ?
MostAll of the sex content is in the dreams. I have no interest in non-canonical dreams so idk for sure, but you need to go to the cloister thing at night & click on a door to activate a route. Then you see the corresponding girls dreams when you go to sleep at night. These are basically erotic short stories with quick sex scenes but zero connection to the plot.

Last edited:

Quaszog55

Oct 4, 2017
MostAll of the sex content is in the dreams. I have no interest in non-canonical dreams so idk for sure, but you need to go to the cloister thing at night & click on a door to activate a route. Then you see the corresponding girls dreams when you go to sleep at night. These are basically erotic short stories with quick sex scenes but zero connection to the plot.
The dreams itself are not the problem. I have erotic dreams, because the universe deems it too improbable to have a dozen jailbaits just drop in my life. Most of them come from the original VN version I think.

The Problem with this game is the mental shift of the Dev itself, who cannot justify (to themself) the narrative or MC behaviour:

Stage 1 - The Slow Burn: Dev realizes Hard Choices are what drives the story so he Slow Burns it. Why make one or two pivotal choices if I can split it in 12 smaller ones, just trickle down the plot lane.
Lets be honest most relationships with teenage girls I had ended because of the slow burn. Decisive action, pivotal choices, try or die. That is early dating. Most teenage girls cannot handle being friend zoned and just taking to long to make a choice is passive Friendzoning or just being a player/Jerk.

Not in this game. You are an Alpha Dad authority figure Cock in he Hen House yet at no point will there be demand to pick one girl or route, just bask in the glory of being better. The Girls will line up for you and that's it. Wait, am I a polygamistic patriarch? Oh no...!

Stage 2 - Open Sandbox: At this point Dev realizes he cannot make a game with a decisive and dominant male lead so they outsource the decision making to the player in the disguise of the Open Game / Sandbox.

Don't need to justify The Story if their ain't one. Only Dream Scenes and loosely connect Plot Blocks.

Stage 3 - Abandon the Harem: Here the Dev realizes that dating 12 girls at once is still pretty alpha male, toxic macho bullshit. Any half decent writer would now opt to pick Five Main Girls make five routes and do the classic VN Setup and Crossroads follow up.

But that would require a decisive MC who picks one girl and then we have a developing story etc. So Fix it: Time Jump. Don't need to think about anything if it is just pick and choose your favourite timeline.

Clearest sign was the Comment about MC's Wife: There would have been no place for her in that timeline... come again? There is no place for experienced elder females in single-male polygamistic relationships? Call the Prophet! First Wives are so obsolete!

Stage 4 - Symptoms: Well all the virtue signaling and whistle is just a symptom. If you cannot justify having a male MC picking a suitable partner from a pool of choices because that would require you to write a decisive, male character which is kinda dominant and in control of his life. That is what you do instead.

This game started as An Ash 'Homeroom' Catchem-all and then became a monogamous lovu-lovu dating-sim. The Dev just didn't tell anyone.

Last edited:

Tatsuya2022

Apr 5, 2023
The game has no end of content notice, i e. After the last event is over, the game will not inform you to move on to EX2.
Ex2 starts from the gamenight event from v0.10.1, so the last few events don't need to played at all.
The dev needed to remove those last events which are repeated in EX2 & inform the players once all the content/events had been seen. Instead he stopped working on the game cold turkey & started on a sequel :rolleyes:
So the free roam loop contiues infinitely without any event to trigger.

Buy a drink from the store, then forget about the inventory. Keep playing by Waking up -> going to class -> going downtown (to adv time) -> going home to bed. Or play however you like.

It looks like a sandbox, but there aren't any sandbox like events that require to you be at a certain place or have a certain item. The dev probably planned to do so (you can see 1 event during the tutorial which requires you to go to the daughter's room & 1 event that requires an item - the drink) but then found it too much to code:LOL:

So no walkthrough is needed. All events trigger from 2 locations: bedroom(go to sleep/wake up) & classroom (teach class). So as long as you loop from class to bed, you see the whole story.

Just beware the game doesn't have a proper ending. You need to stop once you get no events for 2 weeks.
Also last few events from v0.10.1 onwards have been redone/fixed in EX2, so it'd be best to stop playing once Marjorie & Emily arrive at the house for the gamenight, since that's where the next game starts from (which is much better done than this one).

dreams of dreams of dreams , should be this tittle name

JoeAngel

Oct 16, 2020
If you're looking for a quick fap then you're in the wrong place, this game is a slow burn, you have been warned.
Will I am at the Right Place I am Looking for story Plot not Just bam bam

Calvin Kloin

Jul 24, 2019
My review from last year was too harsh and I can't delete it. Even though I knew the developer was still learning to make a game, I still wrote that harsh review. Sorry

ninjabanana

Feb 13, 2018
holy shit the absolut grind of pressing cogs. cog cog cog cog one centence cog cog cog cog cog cog a short dialog cog cog cog cog cog cog cog cog sleep next day do the same

BubbaRiley47

Apr 16, 2021
Wow...this might be the worse thing I have ever tried to play. These nonsensical cogs everywhere in a "sandbox" game that still plays out where you do one thing at a time like a VN. WHY?

Jesse1968

Jan 27, 2018
Just picked this up since it's completed and all... and after 15 minutes of Game I have a question: Does anyone in this Game ever show ANY emotions?
The first parts of this Story are SO emotionally dead it feels as if by design. MC calls his Daughter Tiffany... not Sweety, not Honey, not Darlin'.. no. Tiffany, as impersonal as possible EVERY SINGLE FUCKING TIME!
And ALL the rendered Faces (so far) look like they just buried their beloved Dog in the Garden... NOT A SINGLE SMILE!

Will this get better or should I skip this... since such minor Details are KINDA important to me...

keepsick

Apr 13, 2022
"If you're looking for a quick fap then you're in the wrong place, this game is a slow burn, you have been warned."
well im here for some good story anyway
but yeah i see all comment and review and still try this
omg you guys was right
This Is Pointless Sandbox !! wake up and do the same things then go to sleep everydays over and over again without story progress
grinding for nothing

Jun 30, 2021
You know, when I first played this game, after the very first release, I thought to myself, "Hmm, a little slow, a little empty and light, but maybe it could be good."

I also thought it was more than a little shady using the "Teacher's Pets" name in the game's title, which was more prominent in the first few releases, to confuse fans that this game and dev are somehow related to the original "Teacher's Pets" game (he's not). Kind of like calling my hypothetical next game "Our Fate: A New Family, The Other Side".

By update 2, when the MC was first introduced to the class, it looked promising. The graphics weren't mind-blowing, but it looked like it would have a variety of LIs, with some uniqueness, and could be enjoyable to play. I'd say update 3 or 4 was the last "good" update, where it seemed like the game might be decent. By update 5 and on, when the dialog became basically variations of "Hi, how are you?"..." I am fine, how are you?", "Did you have a good weekend", "Yes, I did, how about you?", etc., etc. not to mention the bizarre time the girls all wore "Blue Lives Matter" pajamas (also known as dog-whistling you know what) and the characters inexplicably, just in the middle of their day for no apparent reason, start talking about "left wing media bias", I could see that this game devolved into a terrible mess.

Next, the dev was banned from F95 for review manipulation to try to offset all the legitimate bad reviews of the mess the game became. And in the game, the dev started adding endless dream sequences rather than actual character progression in the game, which practically everyone hates, plus the switch to the worst kind of repetitive, featureless sandbox imaginable, well, let's just say this became the worse AVN I've played that started out with some decent potential (not mentioning the stick figure game, and the one with the 2 dots as characters. Remember those?).

All I can think of, is that the dev got so annoyed at all his legitimate fans complaining about the bad dialog, nothing ever happening in the real world with the characters, and his strange right wing political inserts into the game where nobody wanted to see it, that he decided to just say "Fuck It", and make the game as terrible as possible just to troll and annoy his dwinding fanbase. I don't imagine for a second that the dev himself thinks his game has been actually good or enjoyable to play for the last 5 updates for so, so it must all be intentionally bad. Not sure what the motive is.

Oh well. All I can say is "Good Riddance" TPTCND.
I agree with every word you say friend, this comment should be posted in the thread to warn those unfortunate people who want to come in and play this game.
Guys, seriously this site has a dozen great games worth playing, why the f**k would you waste your time on a meaningless sandbox with a fapping in his sleep main character?

Reactions: Simon7 and Smarmint

Siphon

Aug 18, 2016
The original game had too many girls too many routes. Thus he tried to multiple reality/routes simultaneously. I agree with the move, no desire to play a mediocre game 12 times for each girl.
Anyone have a DL for the original version? Wanna see what changed between it and EX1 for fun.

Quaszog55

Oct 4, 2017
Anyone have a DL for the original version? Wanna see what changed between it and EX1 for fun.
I think it is still on Itch.io Version 0.25.1 just like the TPCD:EX1 version...

The original game was a road trip with every Girl being a Landmark or Resort, if you always clicked yes, you saw them all driving down the highway. At some you even got a blowjob or a chick showed you her tits. (y)

Zemax

☠︎︎ The real world is where the monsters are ☠︎︎
Modder
Uploader
Aug 19, 2022
Looks interesting

2.20 star(s) 114 Votes