2.20 star(s) 114 Votes

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
That's actually the old TCND EX game version "finished" last year (already available on the devs itch.io).
It's the one with the "nice" free roam... After that he started the TCND EX2.

Remembrance

Feb 1, 2020
let me guess another rushed ending?
The story continues in EX2.
But yeah, the game has no ending (free roam loop contiues after last event is over, no end of content notice) & the last 2 events (starting from the game night from v0.10.1) is redone in EX2 instead of here.

this is awful sandbox with no walkthrough help etc its just a mess it was better the way he made it at the beginning why would be even think sandbox was the way to go he just ruined a good game
Eh. It is not a true sandbox & thus no walkthrough is needed.
Just cycle between school>teach>home>bedroom>sleep>school & you get all content.
Which was baffling cause such a simple loop couldn't showcase the strengths of free roam & was better left as a automated loop (which is VN). He finally did it in EX2.

The original game had too many girls too many routes. Thus he tried to multiple reality/routes simultaneously. I agree with the move, no desire to play a mediocre game 12 times for each girl. (No idea why he went sandbox though, it was not needed & the sandbox was removed again in EX2) But he still failed in EX, finally succeeding in EX2 (the remade 2 events were for this)

I personally think the devs biggest mistake was investing in the non-canon dreams ¯\_ (ツ)_/¯

It's a okay enough game as long as you aren't fooled by the fake sandbox free roam (there are no events to search for. Just teach class & sleep).
However you need to remember to stop playing once the game night event starts (2 girls arrive to play video games with the daughter) since the events were fixed in EX2 (that game starts from the beginning of the gamenight event with the girls arriving)

It's funny how the dev alienated his players by transitioning to sandbox & didn't even build a proper sandbox game :ROFLMAO:

(A sandbox showcases freedom to do multiple quests at multiple locations with multiple events with certain conditios to trigger them. Such a simple 2 location event-trigger is not worth investing in sanbox coding, just automate the process into a VN setup like the dev eventually did in EX2)

My thoughts after playing: "
Tbh I didn't mind the sandbox that many ppl apparently left this game over. Cause it isn't really a sandbox game.
This is a kinetic novel with fake choices masquerading as a sandbox game.
"

Feels like Ex2 is what this was supposed to be: Simple automated day-to-day loop(no point-n-click, no sandbox) VN where you play all the routes simultaneously (view different realities thanks to death reaper) given you didn't reject the girl. Dev just failed & moved onto Ex2 without trying to fix this.

Last edited:

char_2.0

Jul 15, 2021
I waited all these years of development to play when it's really worth it.
Do I start playing it or is all the smoke sold going to kill me?

RexGenocide

Aug 11, 2017
I remember trying this sgit couple of years ago and abandonded it due to lack of content. Now i found out it compleeted and what do i see. He added a fuckinh anal sandbox. it's almoust like he wanted to created a game people will hate and he ewolved by listing of what people don't like and making it even worse

JapanFreak

Sep 15, 2019
The story continues in EX2.
But yeah, the game has no ending (free roam loop contiues after last event is over, no end of content notice) & the last 2 events (starting from the game night from v0.10.1) is redone in EX2 instead of here.

Eh. It is not a true sandbox & thus no walkthrough is needed.
Just cycle between school>teach>home>bedroom>sleep>school & you get all content.
Which was baffling cause such a simple loop couldn't showcase the strengths of free roam & was better left as a automated loop (which is VN). He finally did it in EX2.

The original game had too many girls too many routes. Thus he tried to multiple reality/routes simultaneously. I agree with the move, no desire to play a mediocre game 12 times for each girl. (No idea why he went sandbox though, it was not needed & the sandbox was removed again in EX2) But he still failed in EX, finally succeeding in EX2 (the remade 2 events were for this)

I personally think the devs biggest mistake was investing in the non-canon dreams ¯\_ (ツ)_/¯

It's a okay enough game as long as you aren't fooled by the fake sandbox free roam (there are no events to search for. Just teach class & sleep).
However you need to remember to stop playing once the game night event starts (2 girls arrive to play video games with the daughter) since the events were fixed in EX2 (that game starts from the beginning of the gamenight event with the girls arriving)

It's funny how the dev alienated his players by transitioning to sandbox & didn't even build a proper sandbox game :ROFLMAO:

(A sandbox showcases freedom to do multiple quests at multiple locations with multiple events with certain conditios to trigger them. Such a simple 2 location event-trigger is not worth investing in sanbox coding, just automate the process into a VN setup like the dev eventually did in EX2)

My thoughts after playing: "
Tbh I didn't mind the sandbox that many ppl apparently left this game over. Cause it isn't really a sandbox game.
This is a kinetic novel with fake choices masquerading as a sandbox game.
"

Feels like Ex2 is what this was supposed to be: Simple automated day-to-day loop(no point-n-click, no sandbox) VN where you play all the routes simultaneously (view different realities thanks to death reaper) given you didn't reject the girl. Dev just failed & moved onto Ex2 without trying to fix this.
thanks for the reply its good to know there is an ep2

DrakeOnLand

Nov 11, 2019
Actually dev already tell that there are not much content. So , anyone know how much sex content in this game ? Becoz when a play there not any sex scene in there so i have long quite playing the game . And i am thinking to play again so it worth a try or not ?

2.20 star(s) 114 Votes