2.20 star(s) 114 Votes

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
2. well on orig. game (tcnd EXless) player could be on multiple paths but no idea about EX-version since never played it.
Meh, that's kind of true, but before all the EX stuff routes started separating and limiting content to specific girls, so saying it this way could be easily misinterpreted.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
How can you tell if it's the orig. or EX? Also, does playing the main story automatically show scene for the routes you're on or are they a side story? If they are a side story, how do you activate them?
if you dl'd game on op then you got ex-version, ex-less version you need to get from itch.io.

Meh, that's kind of true, but before all the EX stuff routes started separating and limiting content to specific girls, so saying it this way could be easily misinterpreted.
well true, last time i played (with wt-mod) daughter encouraged mc to go on date with fellow teacher and other girls nearly hopped on mc's dick.

Remembrance

Feb 1, 2020
I'm just starting to play this game and have a few questions. First, Can you be on more than one route at a time? Second, does playing the main story automatically show scene for the routes you're on or are they a side story? If they are a side story, how do you activate them? Third, does this game have a task list? If so, where can you find them. forth, is there away to change the girls ages?
The original game branched out to routes. But in the ex version (one you get from this site) you can be on multiple routes at once due to that death reaper guy allowing you to be in multiple realities at once: "
but now he can jump between parallel timelines. He can remember what happens in each of the new timelines, but his feelings and mindset change every time he jumps.
In TCND: EX players can follow multiple routes in a single game-play."
No task list. Just keep playing & say yes to the girls to get on their routes. Keep advancing the days & the events trigger.
Girls ages can be adjusted on ex2, sequel to ex which continues from where ex finished.(more of a part2 or season 2 rather than a sequel tbh)

Finally don't download the game from here, it's out of date.
Go to for the latest ep11 version.
After that you can get part 2 from the site here: https://f95zone.to/threads/the-class-next-door-ex2-v0-3-2-9thcrux.152852/

The non ex version you cannot be on multiple routes & that game is finished/abandoned/remade, so don't bother.

Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
same way as games at f95 as long as those are renpy games (non-renpy games either are difficult or impossible to mod) if there is mods for those games.
So other words the mods will be under the list of games if they have mods right?

Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
same way as games at f95 as long as those are renpy games (non-renpy games either are difficult or impossible to mod) if there is mods for those games.
The reason I'm asking is because this game downloaded from here shows the route options but, the one I downloaded from itch.io doesn't show the options.

Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
I'm playing the ex version from here and mostly all I'm doing is going to school to my classroom, then going home and talk to Tiffany on the couch and then going to sleep. Am I playing this game wrong?

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
I'm playing the ex version from here and mostly all I'm doing is going to school to my classroom, then going home and talk to Tiffany on the couch and then going to sleep. Am I playing this game wrong?
Well, now you are also at that point where most stopped playing the game and left...

My advice: skip that "EX" game with the sandbox, even there is a bit of a story gap after doing that. If you are new to this game maybe play first the original VN game version without "EX", (+ maybe the Mod from here). And then play "EX2".

Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
I enjoy the games but if I was the dev, I would look for away to implement numbers for the choices on the PC version. That way the players has a choice to either use a mouse or keyboard to play the game.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Well, now you are also at that point where most stopped playing the game and left...
i stopped sometime after mc and tiff hosted that party. don't have game anymore and not willing to search for it.

Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
well can't help, never played this point and click version.
J.r. sent this too me and since i followed this, the game is longer and more interesting. It even shows the path choices. My advice: skip that "EX" game with the sandbox, even there is a bit of a story gap after doing that. If you are new to this game maybe play first the original VN game version without "EX", (+ maybe the Mod from here). And then play "EX2".

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well last year's feb sounds like date when i stopped playing tp: tcnd.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Is it better to get most of the games from itch.io and then come here for the mods?
Depends on what you mean by "better", I suppose. But games from here should be whatever the developer has released (but come a while after the release happens often), and they should be virus-free.

2.20 star(s) 114 Votes