2.20 star(s) 114 Votes

aussiegamer85

Aug 20, 2017
So was wondering why I ignored this, and it was the point and click/sandbox mode/free roam or whatever hahaha. I liked the VN up until that. Best of luck devs

Reactions: blastwave2k

Mehr7ad

Oct 24, 2021
This needs a walkthrough cuz I don't fucking know what I'm doing, I'm not even sure I finished the game or started, and I don't know what to do with door paths it just keeps playing the same dream every time

Reactions: destus

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
This needs a walkthrough cuz I don't fucking know what I'm doing, I'm not even sure I finished the game or started, and I don't know what to do with door paths it just keeps playing the same dream every time
luck with that. tcnd ex-less had wt-mod and pdf-wt too but exs didn't get mod amd dunno what's in nisha's report.

ntrvip

Dec 15, 2020
Dev's User Manual

3 ways to kill a game as a dev

- First start with a beautiful promising story VN easy to play with a gorgeous daughter or gorgeous "to be fucked girl"
- Then turn it into Sandbox with nonsense arrows and engines everywhere, almost unplayable so you make sure to kill players vibe
- Show all you need to show about main girls in the game (ALL) with nonsense dreams, so players lose excitement on the way

What a pity as i really liked this daughter and story wise it was going well.. :confused::sneaky:

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Dev's User Manual

3 ways to kill a game as a dev

- First start with a beautiful promising story VN easy to play with a gorgeous daughter or gorgeous "to be fucked girl"
- Then turn it into Sandbox with nonsense arrows and engines everywhere, almost unplayable so you make sure to kill players vibe
- Show all you need to show to big fans of girls of the game (ALL) with nonsense dreams, so players lose excitement on the way

What a pity as i really liked this daughter and story wise it was going well.. :confused:
or start milking or constantly remaking it.

Reactions: ntrvip

ntrvip

Dec 15, 2020
5th would be making dumb games with bugs and not fixing bugs.

i could name devs to 4th-5th categories.
lol not a bad one either, i hated those rpg i played where you click something and you fuck the whole thing with error code or freeze.. and of course at that moment long time you didn't save so out of patience you just delete the game :LOL:

OnlyFriend

Donor
Nov 10, 2019
wtf I should do !? there is no hints or something ? wake up and do class almost 3 weeks now and does not trigger any event !! help me

Reactions: legend_shon

Jonboy80

Dec 8, 2017
wtf I should do !? there is no hints or something ? wake up and do class almost 3 weeks now and does not trigger any event !! help me
The dev has a weird way of making his games, it seems. This game just abruptly ends before the housewarming party. Instead of continuing on with this game, he continues in another one. Most devs, at least, keep it all to one thread, with links to Season 1/2/3 etc. in the OP but not this one.

Honestly, I was so looking forward to this as I love a good slow burn and story but this has no content with a fake completed tag since there is no closure leading to the next episode/season. It's a bunch of dead air, it seems, unless you're following multiple LIs. Sticking with one is doing a whole lot of nothing until the current content ends.

I'd just give his content a huge pass until it's all done. Seems like a waste of time, otherwise.

OnlyFriend

Donor
Nov 10, 2019
although the game is confusing, i think i have some progress with tiffany, grope her when she sleep :v took 3 hour to figure it out
and then deleting this game :poop:

• Haha
Reactions: ntrvip and cxx

wildride

Jul 5, 2017
yikes.. I had been waiting for this to "complete" from a while ago, pre-sandbox. Was a good story and now.. I dunno wtf this sandbox is even there, nothing happening in it except go to bed. Seems a pointless waste of time, and now I cant even progress the story. If the sandbox was designed to simulate the dreary mundane no-life of the protagonist then well done.

infinite431

Mar 18, 2020
View attachment 564640

Overview:
You take the role of a teacher who is moving into a new city to start a new life, his daughter is coming along with him, the reasons why they're moving away to start a new life are ambiguous at first, but as the story unfolds you will understand why they have decided to rebuild their lives.
If you're looking for a quick fap then you're in the wrong place, this game is a slow burn, you have been warned.
Thread Updated: 2023-06-11
Release Date: 2022-12-02
Developer: 9thCrux - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.12.1
Language: English
Other Games: Link
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Old saves will not work; Dev added many new variables that are not present in previous episodes!

Animation loops require codecs, get them here:
- -
(Just extract and use the installer, the zip files include a readme file)

DOWNLOAD:
Win/Linux: - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN
Mac: - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN
Android: - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

Extras: Walkthrough - Tutorial - Save

*This port/version is unofficial and not released by the developer. Download at your own risk.

View attachment 384482 View attachment 384483 View attachment 384484 View attachment 384485 View attachment 384486 View attachment 384488 View attachment 384489 View attachment 384490 View attachment 384492 View attachment 385937 View attachment 385961 View attachment 385962 View attachment 385964 View attachment 385965 View attachment 385966 View attachment 504608 View attachment 522856 View attachment 548767 View attachment 548768 View attachment 552671 View attachment 574512 View attachment 613488 View attachment 613489 View attachment 613490 View attachment 613496 View attachment 613497 View attachment 613498
To be honest this walkthrough sucks. It feels like this game is incomplete... I'm stuck in one point and there are no hints what I should do. There was no sex scenes with all girls I have romantic route on. Can somebody make a good walkthrough, not some text in notepad?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
To be honest this walkthrough sucks. It feels like this game is incomplete... I'm stuck in one point and there are no hints what I should do. There was no sex scenes with all girls I have romantic route on. Can somebody make a good walkthrough, not some text in notepad?
game doesn't have end and it continues on tcnd ex2.

2.20 star(s) 114 Votes