• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
2.20 star(s) 114 Votes

cri

Oct 23, 2017
I never played this game, and since it says it's a slow storyline I put up with starting it. Do you already have some action or can I take it to start it?

ThatGuyWithaAfro

Aug 28, 2018
yeah? with witch girl? And how have you do it? And groping Emily or Tiff iis a little bit low for sexual content.
Blowjobs and handjobs from both girls. And sexual content is sexual content, groping and grinding can bit quite arousing if the dev does it right, look at Being A Dik with jsut about every Jil and Isabelle scene.

Pinsel

Dec 25, 2019
Blowjobs and handjobs from both girls. And sexual content is sexual content, groping and grinding can bit quite arousing if the dev does it right, look at Being A Dik with jsut about every Jil and Isabelle scene.
Would you share your WT? Pls. I never get this content and 99,9 % of the players.

doomerharuhi

Jul 22, 2018
i think there is a difference between slow burn and nothing happening also its so creepy when they all turn around simultaneously

Reactions: hwn3

ThatGuyWithaAfro

Aug 28, 2018
I only want to now who the lewd scenes is hiden in this game. Because you are the first who say there is some. But okey dont mind me
You obviously didn't read then... I WAS REPLYING TO SOMEONE who tried to use Reincarnotica to a point I made in previous point invalid. That fails because THAT game has sexual content.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Ignored this for the past few episodes, any actual prgression with the daughter yet?
hj and tits massage at least, maybe bj too.

I never played this game, and since it says it's a slow storyline I put up with starting it. Do you already have some action or can I take it to start it?
only action is in dreams besides what little daddy does with daughter.

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
Like I said releases ago, people wouldn't mind slowburn if releases actually had content... instead of ending in 60 seconds of playthrough. Like I asked, at least make less releases with a bit more content. But this is a game, not a manga.

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
Episode four version 0.7.1 walkthrough:
TP: The Class Next Door (TP:TCND) routes, episode four 0.7.1 mini walkthrough.
Are you kidding me? The post linked as a walk through is only a walk through for a single update, not even the current update, and thus is absolutely no help for a new player downloading the latest version of the game? Just remove the link, there isn't a walk through.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Does anyone have a walkthrough? Me not finding any sex scene or even hj and bj doesnt seem right
to see daughter and daddy having some fun you need entirely focus on daughter and old wt helps on that since choices after that don't seem to matter.

Bromia

Jul 6, 2018
Hi! Anybody know how many episode have this game to "complete" ? i dont play this game now, cause dev say "slow burn style" so yes, i need to know :D thx :)

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Hopefully, the house warming party delivers something, think it's safe to say Daria will try something I'd be surprised if she didn't.

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
Hopefully, the house warming party delivers something, think it's safe to say Daria will try something I'd be surprised if she didn't.
It'll likely be yet another dream sequence before the party...flirting at the party that leads to nothing follows :rolleyes:

Exdeath92

Jul 25, 2017
I hope someone makes a walkthrough mod, because trying to play this game 15 times to get every ending (I remember reading somewhere that was the plan) sounds more like a chore than fun. Ironically, I don't mind replaying Element 174 that many times though

2.20 star(s) 114 Votes