2.20 star(s) 114 Votes

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Ask again in few years. Story has just started.
closer to 10 years.

I hope someone makes a walkthrough mod, because trying to play this game 15 times to get every ending (I remember reading somewhere that was the plan) sounds more like a chore than fun. Ironically, I don't mind replaying Element 174 that many times though
doubt it'll be worthy to focus on any1 else than daughter. besides it'd take very long to play 15 routes thru and mod would need to tell best answer for all routes so might not be easy to make.

Reactions: blahblah25

Dunfion

Nov 4, 2017
Thus far I've enjoyed the characters and the flirtation between them. Although we've been warned from the beginning that this would be a "slow burn", I believe the fire has gone out, Dev. The paper-doll dress up that this has become doesn't inspire the same excitement now that it did in the beginning. Now this has become the perpetual blue-ball for the MC. I feel sorry for him. He doesn't even get to peek on the daughter though there are many opportunities for that to take place.

Reactions: Gazza011

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
Game downloaded without problem and is playing fine.

First impressions:
1) Renders look good in general. There are some problems with hair & faces (first look for Miss Evans, Melanie), but nothing major.
2) Do ANY of the adults have given names? Yes, the school is a professional venue so surnames would be used in general, but even at the workplace, people usually introduce themselves to other adults with their FULL names.
3) Some of the outfits (Tiffany, Daria) are just WOW! I especially like Daria's black dress with the rose.
4) Miss Evans' new look with her hair down is WOW! :love:
5) The picture on Marjory's driver's license looks like Emily.
5) Am I (MC) ever going to get to make a decision that MATTERS?
6) I do like that there's not an obsession with obtaining $$ or working out at the gym or other tedious minor things like a lot of these games have (*cough* "mini-games" *cough*).

In general, it's a good game and I will be keeping my eye on future updates. I hope there will be some lesbian scenes and even a harem/pregnancy ending!

Good Luck!

Last edited:
Reactions: Troy9000

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
mc's (player's) decisions matters what dreams he gets and if he gets to bang his daughter or any1 else.

fotogaik

May 13, 2017
Game downloaded without problem and is playing fine.

First impressions:
1) Renders look good in general. There are some problems with hair & faces (first look for Miss Evans, Melanie), but nothing major.
Funny. I thought that at first sight, Miss Evans looked much better, I dislike her with her hair down. And 9thCrux remade Melanie's renders and they'll make it to the next version. Next up are corrections for Emerald's renders.
2) Do ANY of the adults have given names? Yes, the school is a professional venue so surnames would be used in general, but even at the workplace, people usually introduce themselves to other adults with their FULL names.
I actually asked that question and 9thCrux said they do have first names, they're just going to be revealed later on.
I think 9thCrux didn't actually have first names when he made the demo first. And since he's from Central America, I think it's more common there to address somebody by their family name even in casual circumstances. So far, however, staff and other adults addressing each other by their last name never felt stilted or inappropriate. They're moving in the direction of being on first name basis soon, so I guess we'll find out their first names soon enough.

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
... And since he's from Central America, I think it's more common there to address somebody by their family name even in casual circumstances...
Thanks for your reply.

The people that I have met from Latin America (and geographically, Mexico is part of Central America) usually INTRODUCE themselves with their full names, even in situations where you will be using the honorific to address them. (for instance your supervisor, or manager in a new job.) The same goes for the Europeans, Asians and sub-Saharan Africans.

Fission Mailed

Modder
Nov 27, 2017
Semi-walkthrough mod. Basically just tells what points for what actions and tells you when you'll lock yourself out of Tiff's scene's.
Goes in the "game" folder, overwriting what's already there if it asks.
For the current version: Ep. 8 v0.11.1

Should be useable with an already started game but won't fix things if you've already locked your self out of Tiff's scenes.

Exdeath92

Jul 25, 2017
Thanks for your reply.

The people that I have met from Latin America (and geographically, Mexico is part of Central America) usually INTRODUCE themselves with their full names, even in situations where you will be using the honorific to address them. (for instance your supervisor, or manager in a new job.) The same goes for the Europeans, Asians and sub-Saharan Africans.
I'm Costa Rican and I've never seen ANY Latin American saying that Mexico belongs to Central America. I guess this is a common misperception between English and Spanish speaking countries, where they divide the American continent in two parts (North and South American continents for English speaking countries), or being just America (Spanish, Portuguese, French and Italian speaking countries)

Regarding the name adressing situation, sometimes it's easier to call someone by his/her family name, especially when two or more people have the same given name

Reactions: Mikedazz1

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
Regarding the name adressing situation, sometimes it's easier to call someone by his/her family name, especially when two or more people have the same given name
Maybe so- I'm not disputing that, or situations where you are going to refer to the person as "Mr. Parker" or "Lord Simon Tennyson-on-Rappaschusetts" ("No, that's my NAME!"). But they still usually will INTRODUCE themselves at first meeting as "Hi! I'm John Smith", "Jose Ramirez", "Vasily Kosmarov" or whatever. The common exception are people with authority complexes- cops, career politicians, etc. You can tell these by the way they stress their TITLE. (I'm COLONEL Totokawa"!)

Reactions: lionarslan

lionarslan

Jun 11, 2017
Just finished playing.
What can I say? "The Deluca family" is slow burn, this is something else. Slow burn is when theres's a story or conversation plan which you follow to achieve something with someone. It's not like that in this game. I don't know what's going on with dev's writing skills, but this game is not slow burn, it's not even heated.
I don't know whether dev is reading this topic or not but that's my honest opinion. It's something like graphomania, dialogs looks this way:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And yes, there are only dialogs and meaningless choices (well, some of them are not, can you guess which?). Renders are wonderful although and it's really feast for my eyes, except it's just a fashion show without any sign of VN.
I can join with people that already said about adressing. I spoke only a couple of times with Americans but every time they introduce themselves with their full name (well, there was few times I "spoke" with Americans via e-mail but that was another matter). And AFAIK adressing by Mr/Ms/Mrs last name is purely official and uses only in official situations (first meeting, serviceman-customer, speaking with officials etc), for obvious reasons people feel uncomfortable when speking this way. For example, when teacher speaks with his pupil's parents, he use Mr/Mrs in school but their first names when in parents' house. 'Cause it's not official meeting, simple as that. But in this game it's politeness, officiality and small talk all the way, nothing else. Even when some characters speak from their heart it doesn't feel this way. Because politeness and officiality, it kills any alive dialog. I sincerely wish dev will start to write actual dialogs, like people speak IRL. Maybe then the game would be interesting to play. Right now it's just a whole lot of boring small talk.

Last edited:

Troy9000

Jun 4, 2020
This game feels like a temporal causality loop, renders are pretty - but the story never moves in any direction, i loved the version before and was crushed when i heard it was dead ... this one is beyond confusing and seems to be a HUGE waste of time. Not holding out hope that it'll improve. :(

Reactions: HansDampf788

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
This game feels like a temporal causality loop, renders are pretty - but the story never moves in any direction, i loved the version before and was crushed when i heard it was dead ... this one is beyond confusing and seems to be a HUGE waste of time. Not holding out hope that it'll improve. :(
this one and teacher's pets have nothing to do with eachothers besides partial name.

Reactions: HansDampf788

Cooling Prob

Mar 7, 2019
Can't you post ep 9 on Buy me a coffee or here
Nothing works for me on subscribe star

Troy9000

Jun 4, 2020
this one and teacher's pets have nothing to do with eachothers besides partial name.
I know they are not related - i never said they are the same game , i just think that the original game had a better setup.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I know they are not related - i never said they are the same game , i just think that the original game had a better setup.
2 separate games, nothing to do with eachothers so neither is original.

mochamas23

Apr 5, 2019
Say tag sandbox but try game not see sandbox -_- it game real VN...it's wrong tag or future can sandbox

2.20 star(s) 114 Votes