2.20 star(s) 114 Votes

fotogaik

May 13, 2017
Fair enough. Save the game at decision points and that lets you jump back at least to the point where your paths diverge.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Fair enough. Save the game at decision points and that lets you jump back at least to the point where your paths diverge.
still long stints since paths diverge early so still quite a much to play.

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
still long stints since paths diverge early so still quite a much to play.
There are hard locks on the paths so the best approach would be to play one path, make a save and rename that save page for that girl, skip a couple save pages and repeat for each girl. Then you have the separate paths saved with places to make additional saves when new versions come out and the individual girl's path moves forward.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
There are hard locks on the paths so the best approach would be to play one path, make a save and rename that save page for that girl, skip a couple save pages and repeat for each girl. Then you have the separate paths saved with places to make additional saves when new versions come out and the individual girl's path moves forward.
did that until had enuf.

So when ep 9 come out ?
for free? prolly when next ep is made for subs.

fotogaik

May 13, 2017
The game is still a work in progress, so there's a risk of your saves breaking on the next update (as they have already broken a lot times before).

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I restarted this game, since a lot has changed since I last played. I like the stats being visible now; it makes things a lot better, I think. Still, though, I'm unsure of what paths there are / will be.

Tiffany
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Mrs. Smith
Joan
Ms. Evans
Daria
I'm still not sure how many paths there will eventually be (or even how many there currently are), but I wonder if having a particular girl as the focus of a dream means that girl has her own path. (So in the case of the dream with both Daria and Emily, Daria would be the focus, indicating she has her own path.)

I definitely, though, would like to see some major advancement with Mrs. Smith, Miss Evans, and Joan. Maybe current content is just indicative of the wishes of the developer's patrons wanting focus on a specific character or two. I would love, however, to see 9thCrux at least get close to catching up relationship progress with these other three women so all the paths are reasonably close to the same point.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Hopefully, the house warming party delivers something, think it's safe to say Daria will try something I'd be surprised if she didn't.
I wonder where you get that impression. She hasn't really been strongly hinting that she finds you attractive; she hasn't said outright that she's completely fine with hooking up with a teacher; she didn't sneak a chance to lay next to you when Tiffany had gone to the other room. Strange, where you get your crazy theories....

• Haha
Reactions: Mormont

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I doubt anything will occur, it's been grindy so far.
Its grindy no doubt, but I remember Tiffany said that she wants to improve her relation with mc first then only I think she will allow him to proceed further. Or in other words she indirectly said that she wants to be fucked first by mc and then he can go to others.
ROFL. I guess everyone has their own tolerance level for things, but this isn't even remotely grindy compared to tons of games on this site. Slow going? Yes. Grindy? Not really.

fotogaik

May 13, 2017
It's not grinding if you can skip through the dialogue. I would fully agree it was grinding if you had to, IDK, like click a few hundred times through chores, work, etc., to get money/stats to progress the game.

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

Troy9000

Jun 4, 2020
Let me restate what i posted - this game is Beyond Grindy , it's like trying to swim through wet concrete thats been given some time to set up all the while wearing lead sole boots.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Let me restate what i posted - this game is Beyond Grindy , it's like trying to swim through wet concrete thats been given some time to set up all the while wearing lead sole boots.
IMO, having multiple paths and playing through each separately doesn't make a game grindy. A game is only grindy if you have to repeat the same actions, the same conversations, etc., over and over again to progress in the game. Something like Dungeon Siege, for example, is a grindy RPG. Room for Rent would be a grindy adult game. Since, on a single playthrough, you don't have to repeat anything at all, this game isn't grindy to me.

The fact that you're trying to see all content on a game that will not provide any harem option ever is a choice; it's not a good description of the game itself, though. The game, when played from start to (current) finish, doesn't require any repetition at all. The Guy in Charge, Bad Bobby Saga, etc., are games where you have to have the same conversations over and over and over and over just to advance stats to move on in the game.

We're all entitled to our own opinions, of course. I just happen to disagree with you.

-Hex-

Purging Heresy
Donor
Compressor
Sep 18, 2017
TP: The Class Next Door [Ep. 10 v0.13.1] [9thCrux] Kompressed

lossy compression was used, so the image quality is slightly worse than the original
Tools: Unren by F95Zone@Sam Cruncher v0.4.1 by F95Zone@bas

WIN/MAC (212 MB): - - - -

2.20 star(s) 114 Votes