2.20 star(s) 114 Votes

RG80100

Feb 23, 2018
I stop pledge too, too many girls and the dev don't know where he's going... it's a shame because i love the girls

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
Can the incest be avoided in this game?
i want to say yes it depends on how you play but they way the story is written its kinda meant for you to follow that path. I've did like 3 playthroughs. Focusing on anyone else but tiffany is not only pointless it kinda dulls the story to be honest. The way its writing now in the current version of your dream about a different girl every night if you don't choose tiffany. however, if you do the slow burn romance of focusing on a single person is great.

Reactions: Bucketbot89

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
The game hasn't had any sex scenes with the girls, or did I miss something?
im not sure but I read somewhere I think maybe first page this game its meant to be slow burn. You have to earn it but right now almost everything is tied to tiffany everyone else 1 maybe 2 scenes while tiffany has something like 10. although a few are dreams I believe there is groping and either a hand job and or blow job which happens that arent dreams.

Troy9000

Jun 4, 2020
I am not playing TP:TCND anymore. It's a massive letdown and too slow. Now at v.13.1 the story has worsened. I shall invest my time in another title. :confused:

Reactions: HansDampf788

Troy9000

Jun 4, 2020
im not sure but I read somewhere I think maybe first page this game its meant to be slow burn. You have to earn it but right now almost everything is tied to tiffany everyone else 1 maybe 2 scenes while tiffany has something like 10. although a few are dreams I believe there is groping and either a hand job and or blow job which happens that arent dreams.
Slow Burn ? -- thats a huge understatement.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I am not playing TP:TCND anymore. It's a massive letdown and too slow. Now at v.13.1 the story has worsened. I shall invest my time in another title. :confused:
It is EP 10 v0.13.1.
There have been 10 updates for this game in 12 months and you should have read that it would be a slow burn.

In yellow letters on the OP.
"" If you're looking for a quick fap then you're in the wrong place, this game is a slow burn, you have been warned.""

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
It is EP 10 v0.13.1.
There have been 10 updates for this game in 12 months and you should have read that it would be a slow burn.

In yellow letters on the OP.
"" If you're looking for a quick fap then you're in the wrong place, this game is a slow burn, you have been warned.""
I like slow burn romantic games, but i have to agree with many others here, this feels more like active stalling any progress than a slow burn.

The MC and Daughter, have romantic feelings for each other from the begining and know it, do sexual acts and have no problem with any kind of taboo of their relationship, saddly there is also no tension/yearning for each other or anything. Simply playing with her boobs, 2 baths and a HJ/titjob with no romantic build up it feels rather anticlimactic.

Also neither MC nor Daughter activly try to advance their relationship, like dates, a romantic day/evening for only the two of them, i don't say they should jump each others bones, but there is no reason not to advance their relationship, this simply feels like the dev wants to draw out the game and not a slow burn romance.

The same can be said about the large cast of other girls, we have allready 3 girls which clearly say they like the Mc and want to advance their relationship, 2 of them for quite a while.
Yet the same as with the daughter the Mc does not even try to advance any relationship, like dates, a coffee and simply talking to know each other better, which makes not really sense for a game with this many LI's and beeing slow burn...

Also the dreams which are pure fanservice are unnecessary, the time and afford for those would be much better invested in some actual story progression, which is rather lacking.
As an example, i think MC+Daughter cuddling in the bed, kissing, showing some romantic progress would have been much more beneficial to the story and better received by the players than that sex dream...

Last edited:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I have added a few more tags to this.
Exhibitionism, the one girl show off her tits to MC in the locker.
Titfuck, with the daughter.
Groping, several times with the daughter and with the girl in the locker.

Okay now for some that I really don't know if this needs the tag or not.
MC is well over 30 and that would make him a Dilf but I am not for sure if it should apply here since he is the MC.
Creampie, MC creampied the daughter in the dream.
Dating Sim [Used when a game contains dating mechanics.] There seems to be some form of dating, once with the daughter and soon one with one of the other girls. (I have not finish my first playthrough yet.)

I have removed the "Sandbox" tag, there is no sandbox action in this VN.

According to the event tracker in the game.
It seems like there will be 12 different scenes with each girl and so far there are 9 different scenes with the daughter with only 3 more to go.
Live action with the daughter is several groping scenes with 1 hand job and 1 titfuck, dream scenes is a BJ and 1 vaginal sex. (According to the in game gallery.)

2 students and 1 teacher each have 1 scene in the tracker (1 live and 2 dream) with the ex having 2 dream scenes.

Last edited:

Sesinho

Jan 3, 2020
I see no phisical interaction bettween father and daughter, i understand trying to keep it slow and develop things slowly but not even a hug is a little cold and contrasts a lot with the way they address each other.
She seems to admire him a lot and he constantly call her either sweetie or Tiffany.
Thats another issue in many games, when the name of a person close to you has more than 2 syllables, you usually cut it to 2 or 1. I think everybody pretty much do the same. Using full name is kind of a salesman or psychologist thing. Or and angry mother.

I think thats all. I like the restof the game so far. Tiffany looks like a teen, without looking cartoonish, you dont see that much, thats a plus.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Sesinho
I to wish there were more hugging and kissing, with only showing 1 kissing scene and several cuddling/groping scenes I wish there were more.
I know it says its not going to be a harem game but it sure does look like it at this point.

2.20 star(s) 114 Votes