2.20 star(s) 114 Votes

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
I wonder what a perverted mind could do to improve that game. I imagine and I imagine... as you can, there are so many beautiful girls, so many unimaginable routes as options and I come to the conclusion that it would have role even for the pet. :unsure:

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Nope...starting to think that's the extent of what this game has to offer...incomplete dreams of things that should have been in the game by now. The MC has more of a chance of getting re-married to his ex, than actually having any sexual contact with anyone or anything.
Sad reality

a6e65ab98fc036a0f4bb677338abd6a9.gif

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Are there any scenes that aren't dreams yet?
Not vaginal but there is one tit fuck and groping of the daughter.
There will be 12 scenes for each girl that you go for and 9 of the 12 for the daughter are done.
I don't remember if its 5 dream scenes and 4 live or 5 live and 4 dream.
Dev may finish the daughters before he goes very far with the others.
Remember this is not a harem game but a single girl game with having so far I think 8 girls but it could be more.
You can see the number of girls in the replay option.

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Having those girls around helping set up for the housewarming and matching pj's just has me screaming for a harem tag.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Unless you edit stats you can just jump from one girl to the next and probably have scenes with all of them or just the ones that you want.

Bromia

Jul 6, 2018
Ok. I read many comment coz i "finish" this game (ep10 v13) and maaaaaaan.... no kissing, no gropeing, no HJ for Tiff. So, why not warning me this game for "You need thinking of your choice! No harem route etc!" (see at: Acting Lessons ) I see first post for "slow burn" so i think yeah....very slow....but i not read many comment a walkthrough, i not know this game have any sexual content :D

Maaaann :D :D

Now play again, and now need correct choice for this...... GG pff

lordofevilcr

Donor
Oct 15, 2017
So much for the great start...

Every time I play this game it seems to get worse. The addition of the large amount of choices retrofitted to the first bit of the game is just unnecessary and the choices are often not different at all. Two affirmative choices which only differ in whether they give affection or not is just bad design. At least 9thcrux stopped adding further choices like that for now.

The filler dialogue just gets tiresome. Sure I like all the models having different outfits all the time. But half of the scenes is them just posing, saying hello, and then the next group comes. This is fine at the start of the game, but now it's become half the game... We need some actual conversation, not just people telling that they're at a bbq, and that it's nice.

It's really too bad, because I like most of his models and the fact he changes hair styles and clothing often.

Reactions: John 13
2.20 star(s) 114 Votes