2.20 star(s) 114 Votes

Sesinho

Jan 3, 2020
Sesinho
I to wish there were more hugging and kissing, with only showing 1 kissing scene and several cuddling/groping scenes I wish there were more.
I know it says its not going to be a harem game but it sure does look like it at this point.
For a moment the "game" was really promising but took a really bad turn, lost the magic and became dull. Got me really hyped for a moment.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
For a moment the "game" was really promising but took a really bad turn, lost the magic and became dull. Got me really hyped for a moment.
That really does not make any since to me, I just got through playing from start to finish and it had a great story flow for the daughter with 9 out of 12 scenes already done.
I even stayed nice to all the others and it seems it may go harem game, at least that is the way it seems at this point in the game.
You can use the gallery to replay any scene you have already unlocked.

We got a lot of the MC's back story and how the daughter has come to realize that she is in love with the MC and wants her first time with him.

Sesinho

Jan 3, 2020
That really does not make any since to me, I just got through playing from start to finish and it had a great story flow for the daughter with 9 out of 12 scenes already done.
I even stayed nice to all the others and it seems it may go harem game, at least that is the way it seems at this point in the game.
You can use the gallery to replay any scene you have already unlocked.

We got a lot of the MC's back story and how the daughter has come to realize that she is in love with the MC and wants her first time with him.
I guess seing it differently is a problem for me, but cant help it, is the way my brain works. Still a good game but it needs more content for me to have a better perspective, i guess.

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Question: Who is the Virgin? Can you fuck her in the current build, and is there blood with the defloration?
Asking because I saw the Virgin tag and i've bit of a hymen breaking fetish.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Question: Who is the Virgin? Can you fuck her in the current build, and is there blood with the defloration?
So far just the daughter is a virgin but there is still no vaginal sex in game but for 2 dreams just started then end the dream and 1 dream with full vaginal sex with the daughter who just came back from space or something dream.
At this time have no idea if any of the other students are virgins.

1 of the daughters thoughts speech says she wants her father to take her virginity.

Reactions: The ArcKnight

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
As said daughter, also Daria (sorry if got the name wrong), daughter said rumor is she's a bitch while truthfully she's still a virgin...but i would guess that more of the girls virgin, just u will likely need to wait long time before u can have sex with any girl besides the daughter, as there is no progress with any of the other girls.

Reactions: The ArcKnight

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Thank you for the replies, i'll check back in a few months once there is actual vaginal sex with a virgin character to see if there is hymens or not. Hope everyone enjoys in the mean time.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
those games where mc has taken virginity of girls there hasn't been any blood shown.

2.20 star(s) 114 Votes